User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2001, 01:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
Thumbs up Shaved Pussy

I shave my pussy every day, and I love the way it feels. My
hubby likes it too, it was his idea. It really does increase
pleasure during sex. (especially oral sex !!!)
Old 06-29-2001, 04:10 AM
gbgb

shaved pussy

hello. ihave allways loved to look,feel, and taste a shaved pussy. perhaps you should shave him. i know from experience there is nothing better than a woman licking the base of one's cock after being freshly shaved.
Old 06-29-2001, 05:46 AM
wingman36

Thumbs up Opinion of shaved guy

I started shaving myself a few months ago and there will be no going back for me. I love it. There is a small area of very short hair on top, but that is it. There is no bette feeling than being hairless. Smoother, softer and much more neat and clean looking. I did it because I love the look and feel of a shaved pussy. If you haven't done it yet, just shave it off. If you don't like it, it will grow back.

Wingman
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wm-6sh.jpg (44.4 KB, 1489 views)
Old 06-29-2001, 06:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to jayrotic
You are right on! Being shaved is the best. Some years ago my ladyfriend had me trim her bush quite short. After one night of being out with no panties, she deicded I should shave it all. Its been shaved ever since. She loves the feel of air or her silky panties against all that sensitive skin. I started shaving a few years ago, and shave al least once, sometimes twice a day. Thanks for the post!
Old 06-29-2001, 09:52 AM
Throbber

Your absolutely right Pussy willow. I love the fell of a shaved pussy on my face and lips. The way it slides across my lips is so sensual.

By the way I also shave and my lovers say that they just love the way my balls feel when shaved.
Old 06-29-2001, 10:58 AM
cheesy

Virgin

This is probably one of your more boring posts..its my first. But I have looked at the threads of a lot of you out there and seen that the internet is not a place for the faint heated and totally honest (lets be honest people are people).. I must admit that I have been fascinated by some of the discussions and esp. the jpegs and banter associated. What I am trying to say os that I have been turned on and hav summmoned up the courage to find a more active way to get arousee when I visit this site. I have pleasured myself and my better half aafter visiting this site but am actuallt interesed in having a more hands on role in this arena. Or at least a try as I am not that conversant in the way of the net. Fuck I am boring, basically I want someone to post me pictures so I can jerk off too and I will return the favour. I'll be honest and say that I am no Adonis but I am not too shabby either.
Old 12-22-2003, 09:16 AM
Let's have a shave party!

I would love to see the taboo of shaving disappear. The media tries to make men out to be sickos for wanting to see pussy shaved, as if somehow a bald pussy represents a child. Well most children don't have fully developed tits and lust in their eyes, so there goes that theory.

I loved shaved pussy because it's smooth, it gives me a full view, and it's ready-to-eat. Watching my dick go in and out of a shaved pussy really gets me off.

I think it would help if women who shave would encourage other women, telling them the benefits. It would be great if a major company would put out products specifically for shaving pubes and MARKET them as such.
Old 12-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

A shaven pussy is a more natural one, compared to a natural hairy one IMO. If I was god, I wouldn't have sewn hairs into Eve's cunt.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:09 AM

I HIGHLY prefer my wife shaven but she is especially sensitive and can't handle a razor. I've been thinking about getting one of those "finishing touch" lady shavers. Since my wife's a brunette, I've never been able to completely remove the hairs. It usually ends up looking like a lot of black freckels. I love eating my wife out and I love it even more when she's shaved. I basically want something that I can easily, quickly, and painlessly remove any trace of hair on my wife's beautiful puss. Any suggestions?
Old 12-23-2003, 02:34 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

Silentsoul, does your wife come out in a rash then?

On the other hand, brunette's who shave the dark pussy hair do usually have the "black freckel" effect left. But a shaven pussy is still sexy, no matter what colour it is.
Old 12-23-2003, 04:47 PM

no rash, we learned to follow up with baby oil a long time ago.
Old 12-24-2003, 04:51 PM

Shave every day, Pussy Willow? Now THAT is what I call devotion to duty. I agree that there is nothing - yes nothing - quite as delightful as having a smooth wet pussy slurped all over you. Especially if you add the effect the slurping is having on its owner.

It surprises me that ladies who would never dream of going around with hairy armpits get all confused when it comes to tending their pussy.

But forget about shaving - that's primitive and brutal. It can leave a five o'clock shadow and missing a day leaves you with vicious bristles. Bikini cream is easier, smoother and lasts longer. It is also less of a problem to reach the bits right at the back - important if he is to slide up and down between your butt cheeks for a while without coming.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:13 AM

I was reading another thread, and there was talk about shaved pussy's. Man, I am so in favor of that. The smooth feel...licking the lips...... it's all good....so good..
Old 07-03-2006, 10:10 AM
Naked by Nature

My wife keeps a very close and nice trim. Always smooth lips which I love.

For her, she tends to get a little itchy with the full on bald and I find a close trim to be real sexy.

I don't tend my well enough at all. It is highly erotic to shave eachother though.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Soph's biggest fan

Send a message via Yahoo to brightonian
I prefer it nice and smooth, makes the nibbling more pleasant... for both parties