Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
well if you ever came up to me after a long HARD day and unbuttoned my pants you would probably smell the aroma of some pre-cum as i am especially horny in the morning.....i have the occasional morning wood that lasts most of the morning, and anytime that i'm at idle as in not doing work, whether its just sitting and watching TV or especially in class if i'm bored and whatnot my mind wanders and well he gets anxious at what i'm thinking about...........i then have to be careful when i get up....and yes i sometimes do feel moist in the crotch region

i sometimes wonder if people notice that i am sometimes a little erect........interesting conversation starter you'd think.........maybe not
Old 05-23-2006, 12:58 PM
gurly gurl

Yum, Yum, Yum
Old 05-23-2006, 03:29 PM

I had a girlfriend a few years ago that would rub my cock through my pants often in public. I do experience a lot of pre-cum when I become hard so usually when she would rub my pants a wet spot would develope on the outside of my pants and I was forced to wear it until it dried. However recently I have found myself enjoying the feel of satin panties on my cock. The way the panties keep me so tightly in place and smooth I stay hard the whole time they are on. When they come off there is always a really nice wet spot in them.
Old 05-25-2006, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardog
This time I begin to unfasten the buttons on her shirt as my lips follow kissing her chest........

I'll have to stop there for now. Sorry. Just remembering the conversation is having the same effect on me now!

Winner right out of the gate! God bless you, IWM & CK!
Old 07-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
Dress pants

I normaly wear dockers to work , on this particular day I had to dress up for something. I went out and bought a nice pair ofdress slacks to wear for the occasion. When I got dressed that morning I noticed that my boxers were very visible so I decided to go with out. This was very different from going commando with shorts or jeans as I soon found out. Every time i would move the cool air and smooth frabric would rub. This just felt good at first, but soon was getting turned on by the feeling and was also getting aroused. About 4 hours into my day I noticed I was staying semi erect because of the rubbing I also started to feel pre-cum on the inside of my thigh. This continued all day and by the time I was home I had pre-cum all down my right leg.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:59 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by acepen
I normaly wear dockers to work , on this particular day I had to dress up for something. I went out and bought a nice pair ofdress slacks to wear for the occasion. When I got dressed that morning I noticed that my boxers were very visible so I decided to go with out. This was very different from going commando with shorts or jeans as I soon found out. Every time i would move the cool air and smooth frabric would rub. This just felt good at first, but soon was getting turned on by the feeling and was also getting aroused. About 4 hours into my day I noticed I was staying semi erect because of the rubbing I also started to feel pre-cum on the inside of my thigh. This continued all day and by the time I was home I had pre-cum all down my right leg.

mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm
Old 07-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
Moist

Thank god the pants were dark black. The crotch area was very wet but did not show.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:56 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally Posted by acepen
Thank god the pants were dark black. The crotch area was very wet but did not show.

You are such a TEASE!
Old 07-12-2006, 04:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to east
i was in a bar drinking and the gal serveing was very sexy. i could'nt help but stare at her every time she was bending over. well i had been drinking awhile so i had to use the bathroom. when i unzipped and pulled it out. a string of precum was hanging from my boxers to the tip of my cock. then a large drop came out and dripped to the floor. nothing became of the night, so i went home, i had to get off really bad by then. i took my pants off, and pulled it out again. by this time it was so slick with precum it made it so easy to stroke it.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:35 PM
gurly gurl

^^yum
Old 10-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Is it time to get up?

i was in a restaraunt with a lady i knew a little and the conversation had been getting kinda juicy.

i started stroking her leg and she was clearly enjoying it. So she started saying how nice it felt and stroked mine too.

So instead of stroking the top of her leg, i stroked the inside. She looked like she was enjoying it still, so i let my fingers go higher and higher until eventually, each time i moved up, my hand was gently brushing between her legs.

Very soon i was just cupping her there and letting my fingers stroke her slit through her trousers. She was making some very quiet but very horny noises and then she started to rub my cock through my cloths.

There is something very satisfying about a girl rasping "Your so fucking hard. So long. I want to sit on you. I want you in my pussy".

And i was hard. And oozing. And there was nothing more we could do that day.

When i went to the toilet before leaving, my undies were soaked with precum. And it felt so damned good.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:29 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by alspals69
i was in a restaraunt with a lady i knew a little and the conversation had been getting kinda juicy.

i started stroking her leg and she was clearly enjoying it. So she started saying how nice it felt and stroked mine too.

So instead of stroking the top of her leg, i stroked the inside. She looked like she was enjoying it still, so i let my fingers go higher and higher until eventually, each time i moved up, my hand was gently brushing between her legs.

Very soon i was just cupping her there and letting my fingers stroke her slit through her trousers. She was making some very quiet but very horny noises and then she started to rub my cock through my cloths.

There is something very satisfying about a girl rasping "Your so fucking hard. So long. I want to sit on you. I want you in my pussy".

When i went to the toilet before leaving, my undies were soaked with precum. And it felt so damned good.

OMG I think I just had an orgasm!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Is it time to get up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTennessee
OMG I think I just had an orgasm!!!!!!!!!

trust me, i wasn't far from that myself at the time, wish i could relive that a few times
Old 10-08-2006, 09:12 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by alspals69

WOW!