Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-29-2002, 10:36 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Having a good ride with Summer I am surprised when she jumps off and has the faery take her place. But not wanting to disappoint anyone I continue with my pleasure and fuck the faery with abandon.

Old 09-29-2002, 11:43 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Riding him fast and furiously, I feel the sheik begin to throb that familiar throb of orgasmic anticipation. I stand and turn to face him and grab his shoulders and glide my body back down his as my fingernails scratch him, drawing blood. I drop to my knees to take his cock in my mouth. My hands meet his cock as well and I stroke him, two fisted, as I suck him to ejaculation. His hot cum fills my mouth to overflowing and I swallow as fast as he can give it to me. As he sinks into the chair from sheer exhaustion, I stand and lick my lips. "I need a chaser", I say......and extend a hand to him to up and follow me. He is no longer paying attention. I see Coach looking towards the door and I turn to see who it is he is watching............

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-30-2002, 09:43 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Having finished with the faery I grab my robe and walk the party again. I hear from a few that Lixy had arrived but was carried away by Coach. I start to look for them and come across them as Lixy finishes him off. I stand in the doorway with just my robe on, but not closed. The sight of Lixy's face covered in cum causes my cock to get hard again as I watch her stand up and then see me in the doorway.

Old 09-30-2002, 12:19 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Lixy and I pass PR the Vampyre in the hall as we head downstairs for a drink. Lady Godiva uses her fingers to wipe the cum from her chin as we walk down the stairs.
We stop by the bar for a drink. We each down one. Lixy rises her mouth and then swallows her drink. Watching her gulp the mixture of liquor and my sweet cum has caused another stirring in my pants.
I exclaim, "I am heading outside for some fresh air."
I walk out the back door and onto the patio. I sit down on a large lounge chair. I lean back, feeling relaxed and envigorated all at once when I see ...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 09-30-2002, 12:26 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I go back into the house and start to serve drinks again. Watching all the action and offering drinks, but it seems everyone already has their mouth on one vessel or the other. I put down my tray and take a couple more drinks and look around for a something in which to quench my thirst. So much going on sucking there, fucking here I feel myself getting hard again and in need, but the last drink I had was too much. As I start to work my way through the room I begin to take off my clothes. As I'm walking i get dizzy and decide to sit on the floor, but instead I lie down on my back...and pass out...woody sticking straight up....
Old 09-30-2002, 12:42 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Coach takes my hand and stands to lead me to the bar for a drink. As we pass Prophet the Vampyre in the doorway I lean to whisper, "Follow us! I need a drink and you need attention." Stepping to the bar I order a shot of tequila with a lemon on the side. Coach has a shot and Prophet comes to stand beside me. I suck the lemon, down the shot, and eat the entire lemon, peel and all! I have found it cleanses the pallet so that you're taste buds stand. I am now ready to play again. Coach says he is going out for some air. I feel the beat of the music calling me and I watch him go out to the patio. I see everyone on the dance floor and I am compelled to dance.

I walk to the dance floor and begin to sway to the music. Jaida is dancing alone and I watch as she moves her hips seductively. She is beautiful and I can see all eyes on her as she moves across the floor. Looking to the patio door I can see Coach watching intently. Prophet comes up behind me and taking my hips in his hands with his front to my back I feel him pressing his, still, rock hard cock to my ass. Jaida glides to the music and I am so very aroused at the happenings all around me.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-30-2002, 01:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I return once again loaded down with supplies. As I drive up I can see in the far distance what appears to be a large lightening bug, then I realize it is our hostess showing the work men where to set up the "toys".... I stroll out to where she is and ask " bubbles or oil??" and she just smiles. I know that means she has it all figured out already so I stroll back to the bar where the bartender whips me up another mudslide. I stroll through the house checking on everyone before finding my Spidey flat out and straight up I giggle to myself and bend down placing a kiss on his head, both of them I hear the music and follow it to the deck where all the sexy people are dancing and getting their swerve on. I see an empty chaise next to the sheik and I settle in to people watch.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-30-2002, 01:21 PM

One moment, I am totally into the dance and the next I feel his presence in the room ... he does seem to have a very powerful one, though I can also tell that his burst of hunger has been partially filled .... I think he will always be a bit hungry!

I try to continue dancing as if I haven't noticed, as if I don't know he sits and watches me .... I'm not sure where he's at - I haven't opened my eyes to see any of this, it's all something I sense, but I am very used to this and I know what it means. No, I'm not declaring myself psychic, it's just sometimes my senses - the usual 5 ones, well they go into hyperdrive....

Now I dance for him, calling to him .... waiting to see if he feels the loss of his prey and wants another chance .... I will not approach him .... it is his right to choose, but if he does, surely he will have come to realize that just taking what he wants is not going to work, no matter how good a kisser he is or how wonderful it feels when his hands are on me ...

As I think these thoughts, I face the outside windows and let my hands touch my body, in much the way he touched me. I feel the thrill of it again, tilt my head back, longing for the feel of his lips there on my neck, shoulders, breasts .... I feel the way my nipples extend even further and rake a fingernail across each - several times.
Old 09-30-2002, 02:05 PM
Cynic Emeritus

I lean back in the lounge chair and begin talking with Lil. She is cracking me up. We are deciding on worst, best and sluttiest costume.
The entire time, I look through the door and into the room where everyone is dancing. I stare at Aphrodite, Lixy and PR. The grinding of Godiva and the Vampire and watching Aphrodite touching herself is getting me aroused again.
My eyes are burning staring at both jaida and Lixy. I am undressing them both with my eyes. Watching jaida’s nipples pout through her top, yearning to escape, longing for my tongue and mouth. Seeing Lixy’s ass grind and mash into PR’s crotch, feeling his cock grow with every beat of the music.
I whisper to Lil, “Well, I guess duty calls.” I kiss her on her forehead and sneak in a squeeze of her tits as I stand up. I gaze over my shoulder to Summer who is setting up the backyard. I give her a wink and shrug my shoulders.

I walk into the house, stare and Lixy and jaida and point to the stairs leading to the basement/game room. I walk down the stairs to find the pool table and several chairs and a couch and a small game table. Behind me I hear …

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 09-30-2002, 02:57 PM

Ahhhh ... it looks like Coach has come to a decision, but he doesn't know me well enough to know that I love to put a kink into other people's plans, especially with their plans about me .... however, I know if I don't accept his challenge now, he's not likely to make the offer again ..... what to do? what to do?

And it hits me when I see the beautiful Lady Godiva and her newly acquired vampire head toward the basement door .... I smile ... not certain what is down in the basement, but figure that it must have something for people to do .... I use my best efforts to usher people down the stairs ... thinking all the time that Coach must be getting a bit irritated with the game I'm playing ...

I follow the group down, see the game room set up of the area and smile ... I scan the group, there must be 20 people in the room now, but he's not difficult to find, something about a frustrated and nearly angry male that is so easy to find and so incredibly sexy. I'm pretty sure he's going to either want to totally ignore me or maybe throw me up against a wall in a burst of anger .... I'm pretty sure if the latter is true, he'll keep that response reasonably under control ....

I approach him slowly ... carefully. So far he's ignoring me, though I have absolutely no doubt that he's aware of exactly where I am as I make my way toward him. When I finally get there, I look up from lowered lashes, put my hand at the waistband of his pants, letting the back of my fingers dip under it. I tug forward to get his attention. He resists, but now at least he's looking into my eyes.

I see the smouldering and know that shortly I'll receive the full benefit of that emotion. I feel the blood rushing to the core of my being, flooding my clit and pussy and leaving a cold sensation in my breasts .... nipples extending as far as I've ever known them to do so and the craving for him to touch me, lick me, suck me in and fill me up is now beyond my control. I pull forward again, tilting my head back and tracing the outline of my lips, looking at his lips and feel my breathing go shallow as I speak .... he leans down a bit and just as he is about to kiss me, I ask ....

"Isn't there somewhere that just you and I can be together, somewhere you'll fuck me hard and deep and fast ..... and long?!"
Old 09-30-2002, 04:53 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I turn to look at Prophet and lean close for a gentle kiss. "We can continue this elsewhere and end it soon baby, or we can prolong the tension and go see what is to happen in the basement," I whisper to the Vampyre. He licks my upper lip and kisses me back. He lowers his lips further down to nibble my neck and says, I like the chase and I know I will love the conquer, but let's wait! Lead on M'lady."

Vampyre Prophet and I descend to the basement where Coach is sitting on a couch. I peruse the room and know I have come to play a game. I ask Prophet to hand me a pool cue. I turn to face Coach and wink.

Suddenly the room begins to fill with people. I don't get discouraged as I set up the pool table for a game of eight ball. I turn to Prophet and ask him to please get me another shot. Standing behind the cue ball, I take aim and send a loud crack into the room. Several balls slide into pockets at either end of the table. Prophet brings me a shot of tequila and another lemon and I do the ritual of my drink again. I return the shot glass to Prophet and kiss him deeply. Now turning to look around the room, I can see Coach and Jaida in a corner and she is about to be kissed when suddenly I see her lips move. I notice a look on Coach's face, a look I have seen before. His head rises and he peers in my direction. He looks back at Jaida and I read his lips to say, "Please excuse me." I lower my head to see the balls resting on the table. It is anyones game but I know Coach has brought us here for a reason. I am not sure of the reason at this point but as I lean to take my first shot I feel him come up behind me and leaning into me and asks, "Do you know what this game is for?"

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-30-2002, 05:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Out on the deck I hear the buzz that the sheik and Lady Godiva are about to match talents in a game of pool. Hmmmmm knowing them the stakes should be interesting. I decide I should wander to the basement to witness the event.....I wonder what side bets can be made

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-30-2002, 08:12 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I wake up in from my stupor on the floor, still as hard as a rock. I look around for my clothes and see then nowhere around and decide to just stay nude. I look to my right just in time to see the demoness heading down the stairs. I get up and decide to see what is going on down there...
Old 09-30-2002, 08:52 PM
the Lusty Wench

Along with so many others I wander down the stairs .... having noted the contest of wills between the Shiek (who many may now recognize as Coach) and Aphrodite, I am not fooled by her attempts to draw everyone downstairs, but all the same, I find the interaction between them interesting and don't want to miss the next round.

I find a good seat before Aphrodite merges from the staircase and sit back to enjoy the action. She makes her way strait to him, then tugs at his waistband .... most people aren't able to see that little play on her part, but ooops, I think she overplayed that hand again, maybe should have waited to talk til after the kiss .... The look on his face is priceless as he turns from her and walks to Lady Godiva, which I do believe is LixyChick.

I think at least half of the room is now waiting to see what Coach is going to do next.
Old 09-30-2002, 09:26 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Out of the corner of my eye I spy a sexy and still naked Spidey, who with out his mask (and clothes for that matter) is obviously my skipthisone. He quietly slinks behind the crowd gathering around the pool table, and takes a seat in a comfortable chair. I move swiftly to his side, and running my finger lightly up the shaft of his delicious cock, then sliding my finger over his sweet lips, I ask,"Is this seat taken?" I see him swallow hard then he makes a sweeping motion with his arm and offers me his lap.
I position myself to have a seat and reach behind me hiking up the back of my skirt so that when I sit down my bare skin comes in contact with his...and our secret is hidden beneath the layers of my silk skirt.

~>My Scribbles<~