Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.13 average. Display Modes
Old 02-17-2002, 12:03 PM

just how big is too big?

no words, just pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pussy_stretching_80.jpg (32.0 KB, 2648 views)
Old 02-17-2002, 03:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nubian
Thumbs up

Ouch!
Old 02-18-2002, 11:22 AM

Looks like I could definetly fit my probe in there. And I mean the GT with a capital P parked in the garage!! Does Ford really have a better idea?
Old 09-05-2002, 03:36 AM
Missing Member

Try it every chance I get

I've tried fisting with my husband several times hoping I could relax enough to get passed the knuckles. Either his hand is too big or my pussy is too small, but we've tried several other things that are a bit smaller. He says I need to find us a woman with small hands. Any takers?

On a side note to those who think that fisting or using large objects I leave you with the quote my husband gave me:

"You can't wear out something that lubes itself."
Old 09-05-2002, 08:12 AM

Thun,

Looking at the smile on the lady's face (if you can tear your eyes away from the hot spot), I'd say she was having a wonderful time. I guess it all comes down to the width of her hips. My lady stretches very satisfactorily up to a point where the bone structure imposes the ultimate limit. Then it's all a matter of the relative size of the hand and the hips.
Old 09-06-2002, 08:23 AM

I suggested once it might be fun to try but got that horrified OMG here we go again look....

Some day though.......lol, I just have to find a willing fister first.....LOL
Old 10-10-2002, 09:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to OhioMIB
Exclamation Fisting: A How to Guide

My ex-wife and I discovered by accident. What started out as some strenous fingering merely slipped into a fisting event. She loved it! After that it was something she insisted on, so we had to figure out how it make it happen easily. This is what I found to work best. Sorry if it's a little clinical.

Several of you have already mentioned the need to build to it, this is so very true. Start with on finger, build slowly adding one at a time until you reach her limit. You may only get to two or three on the first time. The trick is to expand her 'vertical' capacity to take in your fingers. By vertical capacity I mean that you should insert your fingers vertically -knuckle line parallel to her hips/vaginal folds- not side by side. Despite what most fisting shots allude to, no one is going to ever call 'hotizontal' insertion knuckles parrallel to her hips- sensual or even comfortable.

At some point, if her hip structure will allow it to progress, you should reach a point where you have all four fingers inside her in such a manner that you can place your thumb squarely on her clit. Once you get to this point, you're 3/4 of the way there.

To proceed, cup your handslightly and fold your thumb across your palm. This will reduce the profile of your hand and you should be able to slip the whole thing inside her.

Once you're in, the fun can really begin. By balling your hand into a fist -thus the term- you can touch several parts of her she never knew she had all at once. The orgasmic results are intense. Another aspect to consider is the stroke. By working your fist back and forth you can litterally fist fuck her. My ex claimed to love the feeling of almost having my fist pulled out of her and then shoved back in. Be careful, however, as the out stroke can pinch very sensitive tissue between your fist and her pelvis. If you hurt her, she will never ask you, or let you, do it again.
Old 10-11-2002, 08:09 AM

I everybody ! It's my first time here. My English is not very good because it's not my first language... I live in Quebec City in Canada and I talk French...

My ex-girlfriend love fisting so badly... Even after we broke up, she still call me to do her. She said I was the only man who can get his emtire fist in without hurting her. Let me say that I have rather big hands. We must go slowly, feel the thing and use a lot of lube. I discover that it's easier for the girl when the inside of your hand is vertical. The vagina can open larger this way....

I don't see her anyway since I've got married. I'm not the kind of guy who can cheat his wife... Sorry Julie !
Old 10-11-2002, 08:22 AM

dunno if u believe me or not, but ANY and EVERY woman can be EASILY fisted. It's all in the sytle, the lube and the pacience.

I mean... vaginas are made to STRETCH. the baby can fit in through there, and his shoulders are 3 times a fist....

so relax and just do it
Old 12-22-2002, 08:42 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

I've never done it, although I would love to try it. My lover has large hands and I really don't think it would work, he can barelyl get in 3 fingers. my question is, if it is done, isn't the woman all stretched out then and if I wanted sex, would it not be much fun for either of us?
Old 12-23-2002, 12:16 AM

lol thats the first thing I thought of too Pee but hey a girls pussy is very elastic and would have to be streched something awful to not be able to go back to normal I'd say
Old 12-26-2002, 02:37 AM

I'd have been afraid to try, but I once had a lover who began fingering me. It felt better and better. At some point I reached down trying to see what he had in me, but he pushed my hand away. Until... I had been completely been going out of my mind for a little while. I "cooled off" a bit. I wanted to know. He let me feel that he had his WHOLE HAND inside of me.

FWIW, he had small to medium hands for a man.
Old 12-28-2002, 02:58 AM
Pixies Movie Buff

I had an ex that I could get 4 fingers into, taht was all we tried, I have small hands. THe four fingers was enough though. We found out that night that she is a squirter.
Old 02-16-2003, 05:19 PM
Scottish Angel

have never tried it-----but as mentioned previously, if it can expand enough to deliver a baby...........but then again--my 2 kids were c/section deliveries!! As we females go through life there is many times when our "flowers" get streached--------medically speaking-------smear test and manual examinations-----and we can relax enough to let that happen~~~~~~scary thought~~~~~not sure.........would have to do a wee bit of reseach into it first!!!!!!-----------------
Old 02-16-2003, 09:42 PM

Oooo

I wanna try it! But I'm little. Oh well, the chance of intense orgasms makes it worth a try!

Cherry