Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-15-2006, 08:42 PM
horny as hell

happy birthday

I only remember seeing her a couple of times before. She is cute. but not so
much so that I'd really remembered her. Her light brown hair was cut in a bob that suited her. She didn't wear any make up That I could notice. She was short, perhaps about 5' at the most. Since I'd only ever seen her at the market she was pretty much always wearing the same thing. This day was different.

This day I noticed her. Not because she'd colored her hair or something outrageous, I noticed because she has a little rose bud taped to her name badge. When it was my turn to check out said hello & asked her what the rose was for. A little birthday present to my self... to cheer me up she said. She told me that most of her friends were out of town so she wasn't
celebrating her birthday as she normally would. I felt sorry for her.

I was about to leave when I remembered that I had two movie passes in my jacket. I gave them to her an wished her a happy b-day. As I turned to leave she thanked me and also said that she'd pass. Her friends were out of town and she didn't feel like going by herself. You have to go I insisted, it's your birthday "You have to do something. " she replied "I don't like going out by myself."

"Fine, I'll take you" I quipped back.

I didn't expect her to accept the offer. And I really didn't expect her to accept so quickly. She'd already started ringing up another customer so she told me to pick her up after her shift at 9:30. I was a little dazed. She looked over and shooed me away as she continued ringing out her customer. What just happened? Did I really just make a date with a total stranger?
I took my groceries home. After putting them away I flopped down on the couch and turned on the tv... still scratching my head over what just happened. I was sure if I should actually go back... she was probably just kidding around right? My mind was racing... my heart was racing... what should I do? I decided to go.

When I got there she was already outside waiting. I pulled up to her, she hopped in, as if we were old friends and we were on our way. Surreal. The theater was very close to the supermarket so we didn't have much time for small talk. But her first question caught me off guard and underscored the 'uniqueness' situation in which I found myself. She asked... "so what's your name?"

We exchanged a few pleasantries before we got to the theater, only to find out that all the movies had already started. I wasn't sure what to do but she didn't miss a beat. She didn't really want to see the movies that had just started and didn't want to waste her tix on movies that were half over. She invited me back to her place for a birthday beer.

I was starting to like this girl. She had no fear. On the way there we talked about movies, celebrities, places we'd like to visit. In the way up to her tiny apartment we talked about old apartments & apartment mates. She was
comfortable to be around. As she walked up the stairs ahead of me I realized that I was staring at her ass. I'd noticed before that she had a pretty face. And, let's face it, I'm I guy... I'd noticed her breasts. But now as we climbed the stairs I saw just how tight her jeans really were. I watched, as she shifted weight from one leg to the other, how the fabric hugged her body. By the time we reached the top of the stairs I was hard.

The apartment was small, really small. As you stepped into the door you were in the 'living room'. It looked like it would only take three steps to get to the 'kitchen.' Beyond that, down a small hallway, I presumed there was a bathroom. And straight ahead a closed door which probably the bedroom. As I entered she started apologizing for the mess. She wasn't expecting company after all. She got us a couple of beers from the fridge and offered me a seat. I gladly took the beer and watched her leave the room. She was back very shortly wearing a plain colored t-shirt instead of the uniform shirt from work. She plopped down on the couch next to me.

As she sat I could see that this shirt was more form fitting than the other. It hugged her curves nicely. As soon as she settled into the couch the leaned forward to the small table in front of the couch to pick up the tv remote control. As she leaned I could see her shirt ride up in the back exposing the small of her back. I could see small dimples on either side of her spine there... I wanted to see more. She flipped channels. And we chatted about... what I can't recall.

I do remember looking at her as we spoke thinking that she had nice lips. She flipped some more. I remember her tucking some hair behind her ear and thinking... “I could lean in and nibble on your ear”. A few beers into the evening and who knows how many channel flips she reached over and tweaked my nipple. What the hell! She smiled, took a sip off her beer and said... “at least you are not staring at my boobs any more”. I was so busted. I was flushed with embarrassment.

I started to apologize but she wouldn't have it. She explained that that was part of the reason she wore the tight t shirt. When I asked her if she had to tweak my nipple so hard she laughed it off leaned over and rubbed my chest. My hard on, shrunken by the tweak was on its way back... that's when she tweaked me again. This time wasn't as hard and this time she didn't laugh.

What she did was lean into me some more and nibbled on my other nipple. I could see the dimples on the small of her back again. I let myself touch her bare skin. She leaned into me some more. I put my hand under the t shirt and raised it up along her back. She responded by leaning lower and extending her arms over her head. As I collected the fabric I could feel her breath going through my jeans.

Once the shirt was off I could feel her teeth on me through the jeans. Her skin on her back was soft and smooth and I let my palms sweep back and forth. She was aggressive so why shouldn't I be too? I undid her bra and slid it off her arms as well. With this she started sit up. She had a wicked little grin on her face. I could see her breasts now and she caught me looking again. “Better view?” She asked.
“Definatly” I replied. Once she sat up I eased her back slightly, leaned in and bit her nipple in return. I think she was expecting it. She cupped the back of my head with her hand and pressed my head closer into her. Isn't that better than just looking she asked? “MMMM” was all I could muster. I wasn't thinking clearly enough to speak.
She scratched my back with her free hand. I pinched her other nipple. She pushed my head lower. The pace was picking up quickly and I felt myself throbbing. I undid her belt and unzipped her jeans as quickly as I could. She raised her bottom to let me slide the jeans off. I hooked my hands in the waistband of her underwear and lowered both the panties and jeans at the same time. The smell of her made my heart pound even harder. She sight of of the trimmed hair made me aware of precum. I pulled the jeans off.

I couldn't stop myself. I lowered head back into her lap. I wanted to taste her. I wanted to feel the silkiness of her on my tongue. I found her legs parted as I returned to her crotch. I ate. I started to move my head but she held me there. I reached up and pinched her nipple again. She was wet. My face was wet. It was glorious. I wanted to lick her body but she held me there. I lapped. She twisted an and bucked. I sucked and she moaned... holding me there. She raised her hips into my face and came.
She came with a growl.... and she held me there. She clenched my hair and held my head there.

“wait” was all she said.