Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2007, 10:06 PM

it was Old style again
Old 01-04-2007, 09:59 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
tetrahydrocannabinol- i'm part of an exclusive think-tank and we've managed to solve at least 98% of the worlds' problems pufin' a j and shootin the shit.

The only problem Mrs. WI ever solved was that nagging one where the dorito bag was too full. But I wasn't going to complain.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Leo was right

Alcohol would be mine. I'm not a big drinker but I don't smoke, drink decaf coffee and don't do any illegal drugs so I guess I'll hook my wagon to the booze.

If I'm hospitalized, morphine is the way to go. Usually I have the PCA thing that lets me administer the doses. The first couple of doses I usually get a really warm feeling that sort of spreads throughout my body. From there I'll get pretty loopy. Once I thought the TV in my room was a giant mug of root beer that was coming to get me. The only reason I even know that is because I was on the phone with my mom at the time and she laughed her butt off at me telling me the story when I got out of the hospital.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 01-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
IowaMan,

If we ever end up at the same place at the same time, I am NOT, I repeat NOT, going to "have what he's having"
Old 01-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Weedscreamer

Okay...don't laugh...yarn. I love it. Love making things with it. I love the colors, the textures...
Old 01-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Loungin' Around

Alcohol and (like flutelady) food.

I eat to cut the stress. I avoid drinking when I am depressed, as I am a damn sorry depressive drunk. Thus, I only drink when celbrating or relaxing, but never to make me feel better. My drink of choice is a good dark beer, glass of red wine, or a very occasional single malt scotch. I have about a drink a week, on average.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-09-2007, 07:21 PM
foot lover

Weed. If I drink I get too sick too make it into work the next morning, but I can smoke pot all I want with no ill effects.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:02 PM

still Old Style
Old 01-09-2007, 11:56 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Caffeine is my drug of choice. I guess it's not much of a choice though since the alternative is excruciating headaches.

I love my Bawls.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Jizz-Lobber

Send a message via Yahoo to MrBrownstone
Mine is caffeine but not from coffee. I hate coffee. That and the occasional drink now and then. I used to be a much heavier drink, but then I lost weight and I am a lighter drinker. LOL ... But seriously folks, I did used to drink more in college but the risk of getting a DUI combined with hangovers being much worse now than 10 years ago caused me to cut back to maybe once a week.

As for pot and other illegal drugs, they just never were for me. I played sports in high school and college and I couldn't take the risk. After that I figured I didn't do it until now, why start as an adult. As for now, why risk it? Nothing like seeing a guy in his 30s getting busted for drugs and depending what you get busted with, how much, where and when, the consequences could be dire.

JMO
Old 02-07-2007, 11:20 AM
As sweet as they cum

Caffeine.

I'm so hooked on Pro Plus and red bull, I swear, I need them to function, I'll grow out of it once I leave college :P
Old 02-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Insatiable

In order of frequency...

1) Caffeine, preferably supplied by Starbucks.

2) Alcohol...beer, vodka martinis, wine mostly. Schnapps on occasion.

3) Nicotine...from the occasional cigar.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:08 AM
Sigh

1) Cannabis, love the stuff and smoke often, one of THE best things about it at least for males is it slows down your orgasmic response making cuming agonizingly slow and ohh so wonderfull.

2) Like a cigar now and then, have a humidor full of cigars and cannabis.

3) Speed, pure speed gets my heart going like nothing else, acceleration is great too be it forward or lateral.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:33 AM

Send a message via MSN to ReaperWoman
Alcohol, I guess, but I'm not even a big drinker, just have a couple when out with friends. It takes a lot to really affect me, so I just don't try.
Never smoked tobacco, didn't ever really appeal to me. I guess also there's something in the back of my head that says I'll want to give it up at some point in my life, so take the easy option and just don't start - lazy way out?
Don't even really partake of caffeine much either. I don't like cofee and rarely drink tea or fizzy juices.

...as for the illegals, just never got into that. I have some friends who do and I certainly don't hold it against them, and they do the same for me as someone who just doesn't want to be involved in that. I like the highs (and lows) of living life, and meeting the challenges that it launches at you.

But.... Does sex count as a drug? If so then you can count me as an addict with no intention of quitting!
Old 02-27-2007, 08:28 PM

Apparently.