Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2007, 07:09 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Congrats to all of you who are putting forth the effort to make your dreams and goals a reality.

To those of us struggling, we just have to remember that we are not only our failures. Sometimes we need to be motivated and encouraged to celebrate our sucesses no matter how small.

Today I avoided one of my favorite things. Those big mint lifesavers.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Loungin' Around

((((IowaMan))))) and (((((Lilith)))))

If I can ever do anything to be of support, please let me know. Always support fellow travelers.

And Lilith - I have some of those very lifesavers on my desk.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Melted

Today was super duper extremely busy, since I am leaving tomorrow morning for my study break, but I really didn't want to miss the pool, so I still went and did fewer laps.

I think it'll be harder to swim while I'm on break since I won't be doing it with my girlfriends, but I'm hoping I'll be able to find the time and the will to go anyway.

February 27 : 1 km

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:28 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
ok i'm gonna start doing situps/curlups whatever the hell you call them

and is this one of the best ways for toning your abs? i've decided that i'd like to start working out and getting myself in shape and i figured i start with my abs as it should be rather easy and i can do this until my wrist heals (hopefully) then i can start lifting weights and then when it warms up i begin running or something.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:53 AM
Sigh

Going to start working on some cardio, getting way to heavy because of the sedentary nature of my winter life. Exercise in general makes me feel so good and alive once I get it in a routine I dont know why I stopped!
Old 02-28-2007, 06:52 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I have been touting the evil that is high fructose corn syrup for years and just have noticed the last couple of trips to the grocery that many many manufacturers have been quietly reverting back to sugar. I was pleasantly surprised to see the light dressings by Kraft now are back to sugar

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Sigh

Pure caine sugar is good stuff.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Loungin' Around

Caine sugar

I broke down and ate dinner at 4 pm today, after my workout. Bad girl.

Now I'll be famished after I'm done with class at 9:30

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Leo was right

After getting some advice from a friend, I realized that right now my body is just too tired to be able to dive into the workouts like I would like. I haven't been able to work through the pain and weakness that my lungs send my way while I'm trying to get the work done and usually I am able to block those things out of my mind. I'm just going to work on the mental part of it for a couple of days and hopefully I'll be physically ready to hit it hard again soon.

Thank you to my "personal trainer" for pointing me in the right direction. They don't make 'em sweeter than her.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 03-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Melted

Tonight I went swimming with my sister. It was fun! I didn't have the time to do as much as I wanted though.

March 1 : 1.25 km

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:31 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I lost 2 this week.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Manwhore

I've been working on getting into exercise more, real simple like.

Pushups.

I've been doing them about 3 weeks now, though not remembering everyday like I want to. Started with ten. Yeah, only ten. I can't believe how sore i was after the first couple of days. Or that I could only do ten. The last two days I have done 15.

I want to be able to do 50 without dying.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-06-2007, 01:10 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
I want to be able to do 50 without dying.

Here's what ya gotta do.

Do your pushups against stairs.

Place your feet at the bottom, and put your hands on whichever upper step is most comfortable. Because more of your body weight is supported by your feet than is during standard pushups, less stress is put on your arms. I don't know about you, but my elbows act up pretty quickly.

In this position, you'll be able to get a few more reps in which will go a lot farther in conditioning you than 10 - 20 regular pushups at a time will. Once you break 50, then add in some standard pushups and you'll find that they don't wear you out as much. If you're really into experimenting...move your hands around. Closer together works your triceps, farther apart works your chest, and each hand on a different step works your delts.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:25 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
very cool...i'm using that too. i get tired of the giant rubber band thingy, nice to switch it up a bit.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 03-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Here's what ya gotta do.

Do your pushups against stairs.

Place your feet at the bottom, and put your hands on whichever upper step is most comfortable. Because more of your body weight is supported by your feet than is during standard pushups, less stress is put on your arms. I don't know about you, but my elbows act up pretty quickly.

In this position, you'll be able to get a few more reps in which will go a lot farther in conditioning you than 10 - 20 regular pushups at a time will. Once you break 50, then add in some standard pushups and you'll find that they don't wear you out as much. If you're really into experimenting...move your hands around. Closer together works your triceps, farther apart works your chest, and each hand on a different step works your delts.

Good idea... now I just need to add a second story to my house and I'll have some stairs I can use.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these