Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Sin Diesel

Cool

A coworker of mine won't be coming into work tomorrow and I'll have to front her work on top of mine, which also means dealing with people around me I don't really have the peace of mind for right now.

This whole month will not be the best for me, financially. It's already fucking with my general mood and I need to keep it light.

I want just these four things to make me happy enough to ride out the tide: good food, music, manga and erotica.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 04-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Leo was right

Found out that my insurance is pretty much set on pissing me off but my pharmacist knows what he's doing and he cares about his customers.

Learned that my friend with CF who had the liver transplant is doing well.

Think I'll put new tires on the car for my California trip.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 04-07-2007, 06:17 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I made a color wheel for Visual Merchandising that could put any 5th grader to shame.

I wrote an essay about my favorite coffee establishment.

I have thought several times about cleaning off my desk and keeping rejecting the urge.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 04-08-2007, 04:57 AM
Leo was right

Buzzed what little hair I have left on my head down to as short as it's ever been. Oh yeah, I'm looking dead sexy today.

Get to spend the day with my best friend's entire family today and I can't wait to see all the kids. They love their Uncle IowaMan.

No sightings of rabbits putting eggs in the lawn yet. I've been hiding out back in the lilac bush with a shotgun for the past couple of hours.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Old 04-08-2007, 09:51 AM
Loungin' Around

I'm approaching the drop dead date on several items and I need to get my ass in gear

I'm going mini golfing wiht friends later today

Mr Osuche and I had a good cuddle session this morning

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 04-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Insatiable

1) Went to church

2) Repaired some cracked plaster on my kitchen ceiling

3) Drank some brews and watched the Masters
Old 04-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Leo was right

I got together with my best friend and many of his family for the day and it was just what the doctor ordered. I love those people.

Made tentative plans to head to South Bend, Indiana with my best friend and his dad the weekend of the 21st. Cheer, cheer for old Notre Dame!

My right knee is completely numb right now after having a huge bag of ice on it for the last couple of hours.

Old 04-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Missing the Angels

Wondering what IowaMan did to his knee, did I miss that post?

Been sitting here watching the birds and a bunny out of the window next to me.

Been looking at my nice keyboard all spotted with pop the child spilled, what part of no drinks or food on my desk does she not understand. Guess I should grab some q-tips and cleaner some time today.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Leo was right

Icing down the knee again. Sort of messed it up yesterday playing with the kids at the Easter gathering Soda. No big deal, it was well worth it.

The Cubs have their home opener today, weather permitting, so my happy ass will be parked on the couch wishing I was there. GO CUBS GO!!!

Was going to head down to Burlington, Iowa tonight to see my all-time favorite baseball player, Ryne Sandberg (see my avatar), as he is the manager for the Peoria Chiefs this season and they will be playing down there tonight. Think I'll wait until tomorrow night, maybe my knee will be feeling better. Gotta see Ryno though.

Old 04-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Goddess Bitch

Send a message via AIM to Eastern Send a message via MSN to Eastern Send a message via Yahoo to Eastern
1. Have an irish temper thats brewing.
2. relaxing since little one went to school
3. got some private time with new items

Old 04-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
I'm enjoying a well deserved day-off today.

Ryan is here, so of course I am hanging out at Pixies.

My baseball team went 6-1 in the first week of the season, Hey IowaMan who's got better odds of making the World Series, the Cubs or my Admirals team?
Old 04-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Sin Diesel

Cool

I kicked my poorhouse self-pity to the curb and rolled me a good creative-energy fatty, smoking some nice, erotica-making haze. I need to roll up more of these for future use.

My back doesn't hurt anymore and I'm reminded to get active with my long walks and outdoor park runs once again.

I did laundry today just so I won't have to on my day off tomorrow.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 04-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Leo was right

I finally got the call from my pharmacist letting me know the prescription I've needed since last week has been approved and I can come and pick it up. Good thing it's not snow and icy or else that 20 mile drive on the curvy stretch of highway could be tricky.

Looks like one of my vacation destinations for this summer is no longer an option.

Having one of those days where I'd give damn near anything to get laid.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Sin Diesel

Cool

I was happy I didn't go out last night like the devil in me was trying to entice me to do. It was new comic book day today at the shop and I spent the moolah I might've spent on drinks for some new volumes of favorite titles. Yep, some of them are erotic and adult, the stuff I love reading and gives me inspiration...much more enjoyable than a forgettable bottle of shochu.

Was also able to get in some drawing time and will finish some pieces I'd put off to the side soon. Unfortunately was too relaxed in a general sensual reverie to do the kitchen cleaning like I thought I'd make myself do.

Tomorrow is payday!

FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Old 04-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Loungin' Around

Work was somewhat logical today - calm before the storm, I am sure

I 'm almost done with my fellowship application - I sure hope I get it!

I need to start working out again. I haven't been since Sunday

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney