Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2001, 06:51 AM
ShyGal

Hi Everyone,
Well I've been coming to Pixie's for a while reading the stories and then happen to come into the forum one day to read what you all were talking about so decided to join.
About me, I'm 24, live in upstate NY, enjoy surfing the net quite a bit lately looking for great stories, etc.
Old 05-30-2001, 08:06 AM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

old new member

I too have been registered before and have finally just signed back up. I'm in my early 30's living in the central US. Happily married with a fantastic sex life. My wife is in her mid 30's and from what I can tell you, it's true about women peaking during that time!

I think this site is great all the way from the stories to the posts to the image gallery. Great site Pixie, whoever you are.
And the moon is full and bright."
Old 06-03-2001, 12:55 AM
Nice but never normal

Well I'm a 22 male from Oregon. I'm in college right now and that takes up a ton of my time. I surf around the net and generally try to have a good time.
Old 06-08-2001, 12:52 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Docc
Cool

Hi I'm Docc. I'm from Barbados and I had to come and say hi to you rollergrl, you are too fine.

I'm 25yrs old , 190lbs , 6'1"tall and a wiry frame. I work, study and hang out on the net. Feel free to call on me anytime anyone
Old 06-10-2001, 07:04 PM
lapsed_preacher

Hi Rollergrrl

I'm an 18 year old student from London, first up I saw some of your pictures and they're are NICE, you're really fit!
I spend most of my time just going out to bars and pubs with my mates and just having a laugh, unfortuantley exams are getting in the way at the moment which puts a bit of a bummer on things!
I like listening to music, preferably indie-rock but I like most stuff apart from pop really.
Not got a photo so I'll just stick up this diagram I drew the other day, if you're wondering I broke the rib falling off my bike. It hurt

Still, shit happens huh?
Attached Images
File Type: gif me.gif (3.9 KB, 859 views)
Old 06-10-2001, 08:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to Dude
Hello Everyone;

I'm a 33 yrs old male from Miami. My wife is 29 yrs old. We
both enjoy reading stories, and one day playing around, stumbled on to this part of Pixie's, and decided to join.

We love sex a lot, and have learn that aside from being open SWINGERS, we also enjoy telling others of our fun times.

We have many pictures, and many stories.

So let's get this party going!
Old 06-11-2001, 02:21 PM
SweetBea

Smile

Hi everyone,
Just stumbled across pixie's recently and love it. Really don't find much online that gets me excited, but love real people and their experiences!

I'm 5'5" 150# Must be pretty attractive, cause I sure do get a lot of attention. (that could be my long brown hair,dark eyes and beautifully tanned body...) I'm 30 something (btw the rumors about women in their thirties are true, I'm more horney more often than I've ever been, more adventurous, just plain more fun! My hubby gets worried occasionally, but usually he loves my new sexual curiosity.)
I'm hiding up in the mountains of the deep south.
I'm dedicated to my family and friends. I love to read ,
cook, garden, crafts. My favorite pastimes are sex and travel.
I'm happily married to a great lover! We've been together for 20 years (for those who've done the math, Yes, I was very young when we started!)

Gotta type fast, got rugrats who love to know what I'm up to...
Old 06-11-2001, 08:05 PM
Mind_Blowing

Start at the very beginning

Hello to you all...

First of all Nutworld, I am a Flint-ite too! What a small internet! My mom lives over by the airport. Guess that's about enough to whet your appetite but not make it dangerous!

For those of you who don't remember, Flint is in Michigan. It's where I grew up. My mom's best friend since she was 13 lived a 1/2 hour north of us (Saginaw) and we'd go up every year for the obligitory Christmas visit. Many years later, 6 years ago to be exact, I married mom's best friend's son. We have a pretty amazing sex life that is getting spicier now...maybe it has something to do with me being 28 and coming to that 30-something peak. Hmmmmm.

My husband and I decided to move to Atlanta after the Olympics in 1996 so we've been down here going on 5 years. (wow!) I love it immensely but miss Home terribly. (except for that 4 letter word...SNOW!) Our son was born in Atlanta almost 2 years ago. He's the best thing that ever happened to me.

So there's me...I am still trying to figure out what you have to do to drop the junior memeber status to become full fledged, but I'll be patient. (and the erect member is kinda interesting!)

MB
Old 06-12-2001, 11:47 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
I'm trying to find a way to Erect status as we speak..

Actually..I am..err thats another post
Old 06-14-2001, 02:04 PM
EoRaptor

Cool New Member

Well, a good place to start posting, am a 21 male from Iowa... um... not to great at describing myself, as evidenced by my bland website, but enjoy this place and the people I see on the lists alot. hope to get to really know some fun peeps on here. enjo chatting, writing, camping, hiking, hanging with friends, sex of course, and alot of other things.

Single, 21 male, 5'11, 173, tan,brown eyes/hair/goatee, etcMy page and pics, boring as it is
Old 06-14-2001, 03:00 PM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
Hi! I'm Jenny. 21 years old and raised in N. California. My interests vary on my mood. I love sex and am interested in at least learning about if not experiencing whatever I can. I'm in a serious commited relationship with an awesome man. Someday, we'd like to branch out and include others in our play, but for now I'm just looking. I love reading erotic stories and looking at amatuer photos. They're real, with real people, which is exactly what turns me on. I love to chat and email so don't be shy, and I'll try not to be as well.

=:-)

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 06-30-2001, 06:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sickz
Hi...

I'm SicKz (Pronounced Six) and I am from New York City... I am a single bi-sexual male... I enjoy sex in all flavors... I am very uninhibited and I have a great sex life... You will be seing alot of me soon... I am 24 years old... I stand at 5 feet 9 inches tall and I weigh 164lbs... I am of hispanic decent from Puerto Rico... My hair is long (passed my shoulders) and curly and I have piercing brown eyes... My personal opinion... Oral sex rules no matter how you take it...

SicKz

Passed the boiling point have you with your panties soiled...
Old 07-04-2001, 08:45 PM
Bard in Training

Let me "Introduce" myself!

Mmmm about myself...well, I just turned thirty, recently got divorced so definately "hot to trot" as the saying goes. I live on the West Coast of Canada where the weather is great most of the year.

My interests vary with ofcourse my #1 interest being sex...any type, any where, any time! But I also like to read, camp, dance...party!!

I am bi-curious and my ultimate fantasy is a three-some...two guys...me, one guy...one girl...me, I'm pretty open. Not sure if all woman are like me...but man...to have a hard cock plunging in your cunt and someone licking your clit....mmm mmmm good!!

I've never done anything like this before (chatting online) at all, so if I make any faux paus....please let me know.

I would love to chat with anyone who's interested. Feel free to PM me (which I'm assuming means "Private Message" Me?)

Later
Old 07-05-2001, 04:52 PM
Texas Indian Member

Send a message via ICQ to MrCuriousUSA
Smile New to this scene

Howdy from Texas!

I'm not used to posting on public forums, and never on one that is sexually liberated, so y'all please be patient and just tell me if I do something out of line. My policy is full-disclosure and total honesty, and I prefer people who feel that way too.

I'm male, straight, over 40, (but that ain't dead yet!) widower, (alone most of the time for 9 years, now) friendly, intelligent, retired early from management positions,and being an entrepreneur. I don't have a very big income, but I get by and have my own house and a few acres in Texas. I am 5ft10in, heavy-set, (but slimming down fast on purpose!) brown hair, blue eyes, with a mustache and beard that come and go, (and are optional at any request from a close lady friend.) VBG

I am an open-minded Christian, just learning to enjoy more of the sexual pleasures that God invented for us. With the exception of male-female vaginal intercourse, which for me, is reserved for a committed relationship, I believe we are all free to enjoy any other straight sexual activities that don't hurt anyone else. Everyone else has to make up their own minds- I'm not anyone's judge.

Bottom line- my late wife and I both came out of strict, sexually repressed childhoods and we didn't really teach each other much
beyond plain vanilla basics. She was even afraid of French kissing, and had a horror of cunni lingus and fellatio, so we never got past a few very brief tries. I am eager to learn and enjoy new pleasures! I would appreciate hearing from folks who want to give me advice, (especially ladies who think it would be fun helping a past-40 beginner.) ;-)

This has gotten too long, sorry y'all! Hope to hear from some of you very soon.

May God bless us all, always- MrCuriousUSA
Old 07-07-2001, 03:17 PM
snazz

Hi everyone,

Thought it was about time I introduced myself, I live in the south of England, I'm 5' 6, medium build and have a wicked sense of humour. I will add more next time now I've crossed the first hurdle and introduced myself.