Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Think about it. Favre has been playing since high school. That's about 24 years of getting hit. Think over the years, how many concussions, broken bones, dislocations, etc. has he had? Also think of how many years on average someone works for a company before retiring. I'm not saying that I want him to leave the game, and I"m not saying that 38 is old age. It's all the factors that lead me to conclude that it's about time for him to retire. It's also, just my opinion. What I think and what really happens are generally two very different things. I stand by my earlier statement even though it might upset the great and powerful (did I forget lovely?) Mistress Lilith.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Leo was right

Just tell me when and where Lil and I'll bend over and assume the position to snap you one. You can be our Pixies QB and I'll gladly be your long snapper.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 08-09-2008, 11:39 AM
curvy queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
In my opinion, Brett Favre is a wonderful quarterback, but it's time for him to retire. 38 years old is pushing it when you're knocked around as much as any football player is. I never found out though, why after all these years did Favre want to leave the Packers? As long as I can remember it's been, Favre and the Packers, just like it was Marino with Dolphins.

I"m extreamly disappointed in Brett Favre. I think when you have played for a team as long as he played for Green Bay, you owe them some measure of loyalty. I think Brett acted very childishly in the whole situation.

Not to mention he effectively and completely SCREWED Chad Pennington out of a job.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:59 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to themi01
well I think the world will remember him as a packer as the world remembers Reggie White as an Eagle
Old 08-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Green Bay did not want Favre back and the NFL said that he could come out of retirement so Green Bay traded him to the Jets.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I thought Favre just wanted out of the Packers and hadn't retired yet. Last I knew he wanted out his contract with the Packers and it was to go to another team. Then again I don't follow soap operas lol.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
oh god no...... I'm assuming this is >gag< football talk...... boy you need to get laid and think of only one persons' ball handling skills
Old 08-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Yes, this is football talk; and while I do think of someone else's ball handling skills.....I still like watching football.