Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2002, 11:45 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Have you ever seen someone is....

Have you ever seen someone on the street or any where masturbates in the public?

last year i went to swimming. I saw a guy masturbated in the swimming pool. I step out of the swimming pool right away.

I was so scared to dead of this guy, coz that is so dirty, masturbated in the swimming pool. The swimming pool was only 5 people at that night coz a bit late so no one around.

yuck! masturbated in the swimming pool

A few years ago, when i was still in high school. I used to take the TTC which is the subway to school. That time i went to the library to do my homework so i went home a bit late. That was why when i took the subway not a lot of people in the train. Only 3 people in one of the train. So i was reading my book, all of a certain i saw a guy who is moving his hand so quick, it seem like he is masturbating himself. SO when i turn over to my lef side coz he site on the leftside of my sit. I saw him pull out his little brother and was masturbating. ANd the place was only 3 people in there. I was scared coz i afraid this guy if he is too horny, he probably rape me on the train, since the train was only 3 people. These 3 people were me, the masturbated guy and another guy sit at the very back of the train.
so i standed up and walked to the door and wait to get out of the train even thought that stop wasn't my stop. I don't want to stay in the train longer.

ANd then there was one time when my hubby driving me on the high way. You know beside the hight way there is some thing like metal that cover the highway and behind that metal is like a field of grass. Right? so on the highway when we were driving, all of a certain my hubby said,"hey look at that guy, what he is doing there" oh my god i look at him he was masturbating beside the highway.

so there are 3 times in my life, i saw 3 men masturbated in the plublic.

did you ever see that before? please share
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 11-20-2002, 10:16 PM
yet seldom member

One day I sat on a bench in a local park, some chicks on the next bench besides. Suddenly there passed a drunk hobo in front of us. He stopped in front of the girls and got his dick out to show off and rub it a bit. But short afterwards he went off. I am not sure, but I think the girls laughed about him.
So, does Exhibitionism count?

The other time was in Lissabon in Portugal. At the railwaystation I had to go to the toilet. There had been three oldfashioned urinals with low walls against sideviews. There was a man standing already at the middle box. When I stood there pissing I noticed that instead of pissing the man rubbed his hard tool. Probably it was a gay waiting for contacts or interesting views.
After -I think- hours we came back to check if he still was there. He was. And WE SHOT A PIC OF HIM!!!! He is the one in red shorts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jerkoff.jpg (44.1 KB, 541 views)
Old 11-23-2002, 05:25 AM

my gurl and I were leaving the club and @ the end of the parking lot was this guy pants @ the anckles n' all fully jackin' off. I personally could see having sex outside but jackin' off outside by yourself jus doesn't do it 4 me.
Old 11-23-2002, 10:22 PM

i've got a bit of a thing for public places...but never by myself