Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
I didn't even think about pvp gear to help get her up to where she needs to be. I'm not fond of it, so I don't think about it. PvP just isn't my thing.

I'm not a huge fan of it, most of the time. But there just those days when you want to kill something other than CPU-ran creatures

But, truthfully, I really enjoy Wintergrasp on those occasions that I do show up for it. And Strand has its moments too
Old 03-05-2009, 11:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
PvP can be a lot of fun as a break.

I hit 80 late last week. So I've been just messing around, trying to finally get epic flight. I haven't been this broke since I got my first mount at 40.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I have my epic flying mount, but I don't have my epic flying skill. Still trying to get the money for that one. I keep advertising in trade that I will give them nothing in exchange for the amount I'm short. No one likes that idea it seems. Guess I have to do it the hard way and actually work for it. Ewwwww. I've done wintergrasp once and all I did was shoot one of the big cannons at the tanks that were rolling up. That was fun.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 03-07-2009, 12:05 AM

Best option to gear anyone up is to focus on reg dungeons and get faction rep. As you get exhalted with each faction...youll get access to better gear and be able to hook up more heroics. Also theres plenty of decent epic craftable items that people may be selling on the AH.

BTW my main is a shammy on Echo Isles. Also my old main was a pally...and I have a hunter on cenarius that I'm leveling
Old 03-08-2009, 03:05 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Finally, a fellow shammy. What spec? I'm resto all the way. My question and problems are with my mother's toon, which happens to be on a different server than me. Otherwise, there would be no problem. I told her to run regular dungeons and one of her guildies made her an epic gun to use. Jumped her stats quite a bit just switching out the gun and a pair of gloves. She's still got a way to go. Thanks again for all the help.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 04-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Yankee in Dixie

For those Pixies that play and haven't logged in today: 3.1 RELEASED TODAY! Which means we get several new things so make sure you read the patch notes. Some include changes to abilities (lots for Death Knights), Ulduar of course, a new pvp area and several others. Also, I haven't noticed any updates for addons, so be sure to load your out of date ones. Carbonite quest and Warcraft Instant Messenger didn't work at all for me. I even had problems with whispers the old school way. Have fun and hope to see you in game if you're on my server. I'm still Kiamvir on Blackhand.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:41 PM
MSGME!

OK.....I'll pass this info on to my stepson and his gf.
And also my gf!!!! It seems *** has recruited his mom to play and I now have a MONSTER on my hands!!!........I'll probably be here a lot more!!...LOL
Old 04-15-2009, 04:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
1000G for dual spec!?

I've been working on tailoring, thought I'd have a little longer before the patch. I literally have not been this broke since I was level 20. I have less than 20G.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Call me FWM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh3
I'll probably be here a lot more!!...LOL
Oh No

Old 04-16-2009, 12:56 PM
MSGME!

Silly girl !!! I can hear you giggling all the way from here
Old 04-16-2009, 01:20 PM

I am so tired that you'd likely only hear Zzzzzzzzz today, instead of giggles The giggles will return though, I promise
Old 04-16-2009, 01:24 PM
MSGME!

"The giggles will return though, I promise "

I know hon.....I know
Old 04-16-2009, 01:34 PM

Old 04-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Woot! All my addons are fixed. Carbonite has been retooled and is sweet to behold. I highly recommend it. You can't get it from curse.com anymore though. You have to go to carboniteaddon.com. As an added note of personal accomplishment, I am 803 gold from having my epic flying skill. I forgot how much money simply questing could bring in. I enjoy the new dailies for the area they added. Still have to do Sons of Hodir and Oracles. I want to see what I can get the egg to hatch into. Have fun.

PS-Don't forget to love your loved ones. I know it's hard to leave the game, but petting the puppy every once and awhile never hurts. LOL
Old 06-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Got my epic flying, I'm exalted with Sons of Hodir and working on Ebon Blade. Haven't been doing my oracles. Started leveling a priest and decided I really hate Durotar. Been working on my hunter and death knight's trade skills. It's patch day so I have to wait for the downloads. Anyone got any updates they'd like to share?