Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 07:25 PM

I quit working on my main about a month back (I seem to go in cycles of wanting to play my shammy and being completely disinterested in him). Since then, I've been leveling my alts (I have a tendency to want to play everything, so I run one of every class on my main server). My mage is up to 55 (which is where I wanted to get him too, since he can then disenchant Wrath magic items). Since the mage hit 55, I've been working on my Death Knight and Warlock. MY DK is up to 68, but I'm keeping him in the Outlands until he gets all of the Outlands' Loremaster achievements done. My warlock is up to 73, but I've really only been doing the daily jewelcrafting quest with him. All my other characters are 50 or below, eventually one of them will catch my interest again and I'll start leveling them again.
Unfortunately, my main server was one of the few that is still down, so I probably won't get a chance to level tonight.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I know what you mean about not wanting to play the main. Hence the leveling my hunter, priest, and messing with my DK.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-07-2009, 09:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
I've been working on achievements. It took me three days but I finally got the title of Explorer. I also soloed all of the old world dungeons, and I soloed, Strat three times yesterday working on Argent Dawn faction. I usually hate grinding faction, but I can try and get the Baron's mount in the process.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
some one please tell me what is soo addictive about this game as i have seen RL marriages destroyed because of it
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 06-07-2009, 10:00 AM
MSGME!

Thats a great ????

my gf is playin right now ....
Old 06-07-2009, 10:01 AM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
i dont know what's addictive about it...my husband and i both play...we play together on our separate accounts. so do my best friend and her husband and a couple of people from both our jobs. I do know, i've NEVER played a game like this (RPG type) that i've liked...never wanted to...i started this one and loved it. hubby has ALWAYS been into games.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
please dont kill me!

many of us who play the game tend to be escapists. there is something in our lives we dont want to face, so we hide in a different world where if you try hard enough, no one can have better things than you. no one can judge you on anything but your skill which can be changed. You're dealing with other somewhat socially damaged people, and you seem to bolster one another so you seek out that feeling of belonging and soon the game devours all your free time and you're having to make time to play the game. this is only based on my viewings of people i have known and met personally during my time of playing The Game and my realizations upon my life changes that resulted in my losing the ability to play The Game.

paid for by the law offices of Bama and Kyttn.....

wow. I need to get out more.....

Last edited by BamaKyttn : 06-07-2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: needed a title
Old 06-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Goddess Of the night

i play a game called second life and its alittle escapist and fun
but nothing like wow.

I worked at a company where this one employee would play 40 hours on a weekend. WTF. That makes no sense to me. He now hashis gf playing and money is tight and who knows what will happen..Sorry but in my own opinion that is not worth it.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

my understanding of second life is that its the barrens (hoarde reference) of WOW mostly social?
Old 06-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Yankee in Dixie

To an extent Bama is right about WOW being a place where socially damaged people can be with other socially damaged people. I got into it because a friend of mine played, and his now fiance plays. It's where I met Bama in the first place. While there are those who take it to extremes there are also those of us who do it for social interaction (built in chat system) and it is a place where you're talking to like minded people and already have something in common. I don't go out much, because I'm not big into crowds. Especially if I don't know anyone there. If there is someone there I know I generally talk to them and only them. On WOW I only talk to those that I want to, I can ignore the "crowd" because it's in a little window in the bottom of the screen. I'm not forced to be social, but have the option. Add in the fact that you get to go around and kill stuff, do quests, there's professions, dungeons and you get a fairly addictive game. I could and would live without it if I had to, but I hold down my job, do stuff around the house, and still do other stuff besides the game so why should I? Also, imo, if your relationship is broken up by a game (any game not just WOW) I think that it had issues to start with. I could be wrong, I'm not very practiced with them.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

While I was dating the woman I was with for so long, I tried to use it to scrape her off on other players, we even went to texas because she was in love with some young guy there..... he never talked to her again lol. it was a way for me to spend time with her (questing, watching dungeon crawls etc) without having to deal with her. I liked it because I got to flirt with people (shocking, I know) and they really seemed to miss me when I wasnt on. I noticed before that sex is the only thing im all that good at and without interacting on a sexual level (even just innuendos flirty glances and touching) I have nothing to say. I dont feel comfortable offering my opinions on things out side of a sexual nature. I'm getting over it, I think.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Goddess Of the night

yeah second life is very social like life there are some bitches and jackass and some great people..

Lord snow understand what you mean as i have a panic attack condtion that wacks out when i go to partys and such.. I still force myself . About 10 or more years ago i was almost considered agrophobic. Took alot of work but i still have attacks
Old 06-07-2009, 07:11 PM

[QUOTE=BamaKyttn]many of us who play the game tend to be escapists./QUOTE]

Yep, this is an accurate description of me. But then again, I've been an escapist for a very long time, since I was kid (for reasons that I prefer not to discuss on a public forum). I started with "worlds in my head" (aka, fantasy and sci fi novels) and eventually got into tabletop RPGS. It was a friend/coworker of mine that introduced me to WoW.

Do I play a lot of WoW? Yeah, probably way more than I should at times. But I have no girlfriend or wife, and I have a job where I have several months off a year. I still make a lot of time available for my son (and my daughter, when she visits), but sometimes they want to sit and watch me play. My son even gets to play, on rare occasions for a limited time, as a treat or reward.

Having said all that, I have tried other MMORPGs (Hellgate London, Guild Wars, Conan, Warhammer, and a couple of others (though Conan and Warhammer were both the free trials)), but none of them have been as entertaining as WoW. And that is probably why I continue playing, for the entertainment value. I still read a lot, but the tabletop RPGing has died off (mostly because of a lack of players in my area).
Old 06-07-2009, 08:06 PM
MSGME!

My gf is playin' right now.

Will I ever see her pussy again???
Old 06-07-2009, 08:07 PM
MSGME!

Our dog is under her desk....so don't even try it!!!!!!