Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2002, 07:45 PM

I hate the term "virgin". It's totally outdated and hetero-sexist (not that any of YOU are ^-^ ). But no, I have never had "sexual intercourse". I'm waiting for someone who is worth it.
Old 12-10-2002, 08:30 PM

Yes, the general idea of a virgin, or a girl/woman who still has her skin (hymen) is quite sexist and heterosexist. Given the definition of someone who has never had *any* sexual experience being a virgin, I've taken the virginity of several people. After I've taken the virginity of an uncircumcised man, and I always maintain a relationship of whatever sort with themafterward, I "tease" them that they're obviously still a virgin, because they've "still got their skin", and offer to try again to take their virginity. We have a good laugh over this, and often give it as much of a "try" as we can then.

Or, OTOH, when I'm about to take a circumcised man's virginity, and I see he doesn't have his skin, I tease him that he's obviously *not* a virgin, that I don't believe him, because he doesn't have his skin. We get a good laugh out of that one too.
Old 12-10-2002, 10:10 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by jennaflower

I am NOT considered by many to be one of the "pretty" people.. but I guarantee you that those that love me would say otherwise.

Well, I'm not going to drag out the "you're beautiful on the inside" cliche, even if it is true.

What I would like to add is in my years of experience too many of those that the world perceives as the "Beautiful People" are extremely shallow and self-absorbed, rude and can care for no one and nothing but themselves. Definitely NOT the kind of people I want to be around! I don't really give a rat's behind what anyone looks like!! I care how you treat others, especially those that are different than yourself. I care how you treat children and animals. I care how you treat the poor. And, naturally I care how you treat me. If you are a good PERSON, then you are someone I want to be with...as a friend, a lover or whatever. And anyone who would pass up an opportunity to get to know someone simply because of their looks is probably missing out on good friends and fantastic lovers! What a shame to be that narrow minded!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-10-2002, 10:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
I know;absolutely;nothing about airhog;but I really don't think
that he meant anything bad by that statement!I think that the statement was made in jest and I think that everyone should
stop being so judgemental;argumentative and touchy!This is
supposed to be a fun site! Irish
P.S.Just my $.02.
Old 12-13-2002, 01:20 PM

I'm still a virgin....well, I'm only 18.
Old 03-09-2003, 05:58 AM

i lost mine pretty early but i have friends who still r.