Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 05:16 PM

Exclamation My cum is clear. not white! and i'm a guy too >_<!

Hey ppls,

i've mostly been happily reading stuff here and its great, however recently i've been doing it with a girl and (dammit) i've cummed in her once, i felt it, she felt it, but when she went to check, nothing came out. ((yes i've only cummed in her once other times she's too tired for me to cum :/ and another time i've cummed, it was normal))

now i'm all good that she's mostly been cumming (she apparently cums easily) but since i rarely cum, we're getting worried.
So to jacking off. i know in the past i CAN jack off and cum and its clear. Now this is umm.. via the normal method of going solo. If i use my original method, no problems (last time i check), but its also clear >__<!

my cum is clear. its not white, sticky or stringy.
its like i'm cumming precum :/
should i be worried here? how do i explain it to her?

please help, are there any other guys who experiance this same thing???
Old 01-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Only thing I can think of is to ask how much water are you drinking a day? As with any body fluid it changes based on hydration levels. If you're very well hydrated (which if I remember correctly most people aren't) that could explain it. I don't think it's something to worry about, but then I'm no medical expert.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 01-14-2010, 08:35 PM

no, i can't say i'm very well hydrated.
i do get thirsty during our sex sessions though sometimes.
(would being DEHYRDATED make my body not want to cum too curiously? :/? )

well i am worried since she's asking to see me cum, and if i do and its clear its like ;__;
that is if i do cum ~_~;;
Old 01-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Well, I asked my aunt who was a nurse in the army for some years. She said that it sounds like your body isn't adding the seminal fluid (the white part). Apparently that comes from the prostate while the actual sperm is produced by the testicles. In other words, you might have a prostate problem and should probably be checked. It's not the best of news by any means, but even if the doctor doesn't find anything it's to have a sore butt and good news than be able to sit and have it be a real problem.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 01-15-2010, 08:19 AM

waahh...? crap....:/
is it also plausible that the prostate gets 'tired' due to the lengthy hard on? ~_~?

(though if i masterbate a different method i CAN get the seminal fluid. but it doesn't seem to be as much as before :/ )

a trip to the doctors *sigh*

thanks Lord Snow
Old 01-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Sorry again guy. I didn't think it could be anything that serious until I asked.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:00 AM

Drakorsha,

Have you always ejaculated clear fluid, or is it a recent change?

It may be a urethral infection (not necessarily painful) or something more.

Lord Snow's right, in that you should at least go to a health clinic as risking your plumbing's not a good idea.

If it's a prostate infection it could limit your ability to get an erection if left untreated.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:49 AM

i believe it to be a recent change :/

i'll need to book an appointment with my GP then *sigh*
hope its nothing serious, but something like "you need more food" ~__~;;

Thanks Lord Snow and OldFart
Old 01-25-2010, 09:04 AM

Weell... i think i shoudl notify you on this.

so i did see my GP, and he said that since i hadn't masturbated or cummed for a while, the pressure within my testicles had blocked the tubes, thus, no seminal fluid comming out.

to which after a few more tries, it goes white again. at times.

so~ i just need to keep it up and running. >__<

thanks again LordSnow and OldFart
Old 01-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Clogged tubes from not cumming? An interesting diagnosis.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:49 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
So the diagnoses is "BlueBalls"...

Fortunately the cure is simple, & a lot more fun...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:10 AM

A very interesting diagnosis, as the creamy stuff comes from beyond the testicles.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Huggable!

And here i always thought the saying was 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'.

Evidently its a cum a day!!!

I can hear all the guys now..... "Honey, its Doctors orders!"

Old 02-17-2010, 05:25 AM

Prostatitis was called the "priest's disease".
Old 02-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Yankee in Dixie

That was before the public found out about the alter boys special prayer sessions.