Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2002, 05:58 AM
exposed member

Just a fantasy

(I posted this in the personals area too, but I thought here it may become a topic of discussion too...)

Let me start by telling you my story...

I was in High school when it really got started, being a big guy (6'2" 195 lbs) I was always in football. As part of our daily routine we lifted free weights after school. I was really into this, as I wanted to become a body builder later on, but that's a whole other story...

I was in the gym, doing 'SQUATS' which is the one where you put the weight on your shoulders and exercise your legs by squatting and standing back up. I was wearing my gym shorts, and all was going fine until as I squatted down, my cock fell out of my shorts.

This would not have been a real problem except that the gym was co-ed and there were three girls watching me at the time. They all started giggling, pointing at me, which I found to be strangely erotic.

Now one of the things that many people don't understand is that when you are fairly well hung, and you get an erection, there is a lot of blood required to make it hard, sometimes making you dizzy if it happens fast enough. Well it was fast enough, and I got kind of dizzy and lost my strength and could not get back up again. I was kind of laughing also, as were the girls, and that didn't help matters. I was stuck there, unable to move.

Finally two of the girls came over and helped me back up. You can imagine how embarrassed I was, and also how fast word got around. Stories of the size of my cock were greatly exaggerated, and I was even asked a few times to show it to the girls to prove it's size. I was then a newborn exhibitionist, and that's how it all got started.

One of my all-time fantasies has been having my cock pic as a desktop wallpaper for a woman. Now I understand that this isn't always an easy thing to do, but honestly, it's my one fantasy that I'd love to have fulfilled at least once.

IF you can do this for, let's say a couple days or even weeks, please Email me at exhib_it_all@hotmail.com

Are there any other people who have had similar fantasies? I'd love to know I'm not the only one out there....

ex
Old 12-22-2002, 09:54 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Ooooh That was you! I was the girl with the aburn hair and the sheepishish smile who accidentally brushed your cock while we "helped" you

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-31-2002, 05:30 PM
Huggable!

Lucky Lilith, wish I could've been in that gym class!!
mmm mmmmmm -seems I miss out on the really good stuff.

but exhib_it_all, as for your request, how about mon. Jan 6?
and perhaps tues to, although with you on my comp screen how will I get anything done but sit and look?????
Old 01-01-2003, 03:30 AM
exposed member

Awe, thanks Lilith, that's one 'accident' I'd like to have more of!

Sounds great TB, just let me know!

ex

Young man, how is it that you do not?"
Old 01-01-2003, 08:41 AM
Now known as Loulabelle

Exhib-it-all -

Although I never had this as a fantasy, when I first posted pics here someone told me I became their wallpaper and it was a huge thrill, so I don't think you're the only one.

But then again I'm a show off in every way a person can be!

- Woody Allen
Old 01-04-2003, 01:03 AM
Everybody Stretch!

exhib_it_all? I was reading your story and I am up rather late tonight. I kept glancing back to your avatar because I swear it was throbbing! I am NOT making a joke here.....and YES....maybe I am lacking sleep.......but I promise you I had to stop reading and sit straight up in my chair (yes I was slouching) and look at your av straight on before I realized it's not an animation avatar!

As to your question......I would LOVE to make your cock my wallpaper but I don't think hubby would appreciate booting up in the morning with a pic of your magnificent dick staring him square in the face. Though.....I dunno.....I could ask him!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-05-2003, 05:03 AM
Huggable!

OK -- all set for Jan 6 & 7 from 7:30 am until 1:30 pm......... Did a 'trial run' this morning and took pictures.

If I could figure out how to attach the pictures to this post I would so all of you could see how EX is going to look as wallpaper on my computer. mmmmmmmmmmmm he looks fantastic!!

The quality of the pictures themselves is pretty bad. I used an instant camera and scanned them. Not the best way but it worked. You can see what terrific wallpaper EX makes. With him on my screen I doubt I'll do much of anything all day but sit in front of my comp.

EX, I'm going to email you the pictures. (I know how to do that.) As I said they aren't very good but you can post them here at Pixies if you like.
Bye -- looking forward to Monday -- Teddy
Old 01-05-2003, 05:35 PM
Huggable!

PS to above post:
I might be wrong but I think the whole point of being wallpaper is to be seen. I didn't menton it this morning because I didn't know how it'd work out. I have invited some friends over on both days for lunch. Haven't heard from everyone yet. So far I have 3 coming over on Mon & 2 on Tues.
I can't wait til they walk past my computer!! This is going to be even more fun now.

I'll keep you posted as to their reactions.
Byeeee, Teddy
Old 01-06-2003, 12:11 AM
exposed member

WOO HOO! THANKS TEDDY!

YEAH, show it off all you like! that's awesome! I was away all day and what a treat it was to cum home to this! And DO tell me what your friends think of your new wallpaper!

Lixy, you KNOW how to make an exhibitionist happy, don't you!

Well, I've got to go...er...take care of something...lol

THANKS AGAIN!!

xoxo

ex

Old 01-06-2003, 05:09 AM
exposed member

Here are the pics TeddyBear took...This is too much fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ex - centered.jpg (14.6 KB, 460 views)

Old 01-06-2003, 05:10 AM
exposed member

And the other one!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ex - as tile.jpg (16.0 KB, 450 views)

Old 01-06-2003, 07:16 AM
Huggable!

Your picture is up and looks great!!

Your the center of attention- - the star attraction..... I should think about charging admission. hehehe

I'm going to get my breakfast and eat it right here, mmmmmm, coffee and ex, what a way to start the day.
Old 01-06-2003, 08:11 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
You guys are too fun.......

Teddy Bear~ anxious to hear how the luncheons go

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-06-2003, 04:05 PM
Huggable!

OMG, what fun was had with ex today... well his wallpaper picture anyway , and what a story the UPS man has for his co-workers, but now I'm telling it out of order.....

Just for a little background we are a varied group of old and new friends, many that started with our group, now work days or have moved away but we add new friends any time we can. The youngest in our group is away at college now and our oldest is....well she'd kill me if I told. We get together just for fun and usually food, and a few times a year we try to do some community service type thing so as not to be completely wasting our time. Today was THE BEST get together we've had in ages!!!

When everyone arrived we caught up on the holidays and general chat. As lunch time drew near we moved into the kitchen. My computer is in a small room right off of my kitchen and you can see it plainly through the door.

I was grinning like mad waiting to see the reaction, for awhile no one noticed, just when I was about to tell them to look, Kate (all names are changed cause I forgot to tell them I'd be posting this) saw it.... she didn't say anything but just walked right up to the computer & stood there. After a second she hollored out "WHERE in the world did you get this?"

Of course everyone else had to go see what she was so worked up about. There were endless ohhh's and ahhhhh's and 'nice' and the questions..... whooooo weeeeee.... not only where'd I get the picture, but who is it? Name? Age? Location? Married? etc etc etc..... Most of this I couldn't answer, so we logged onto Pixies and checked out ex's profile, that answered some of the questions. All 4 guests took down Pixies address and so perhaps you'll be hearing from them ex.

Now Sue decided she'd like a printout of the wallpaper picture. And the others soon followed her in asking for one also. It was while I was doing this the UPS man came to the kitchen door, he needed me to sign, well instead of having me go to the door Chris brought him to me, sitting at the computer with ex on the screen. The guy looked, grinned and asked "anyone we know?" He left with the biggest grin on his face and he said "Now I hope you ladies have an exciting afternoon." And the ladies all hollored after him, "don't worry we will!"

The rest of the visit was spent talking about ex, sex, hubbies, sex, ex, boyfriends, 'toys', sex, .......well you get the idea. When it was time for me to take ex off the screen at 1:30 due to family coming home, all the girls blew him a kiss and Sandy kissed my comp screen, darn girl now I've got lip prints on my screen... where's the windex... geez.

Ex, Thank you for a most wonderful afternoon! You are a beautiful man! I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
btw --got any more pictures??
((Hugs)) Teddy ooxx
Old 01-08-2003, 12:23 AM
Huggable!

Another interesting day with Ex wallpaper. I found out that 2 of the pictures that were given out yesterday went to where the lady works and hung in the breakroom. mmmm nice breakroom decor. Also found out that the girls who were here yesterday went home & called or emailed all the others and told them what I had on my comp. So everyone knew when they got here today. Wasn't as fun as the 'surprise day', but was still good.

Had 3 guest. When they got here they didn't waste much time with talking or visiting but went right to my computer. Again it got rave reviews with many ooohhhhh's, aaahhhhh's and mmm hmmmm's. Each of them also got your picture. The single girl is going to hang hers on her freezer.

We all agree that we need more pictures.

Ex your a great guy. I hope all the other ladies here at Pixies put you on as their wallpaper. Happy Wallpapering!! ((hugs)) Teddy