Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2003, 12:51 PM
Serious Member

Don't miss the Michael Jackson program.

Apparently a program shown on UK TV this week on Michael Jackson is going out on Thursday evening in the States.

He is interviewed etc by Martin Bashir, who did those interviews with Princess Diana.

I'd love to know what you think.
Old 02-06-2003, 02:09 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

OH BOY! I really want to hear the wise words, but alas, I already had the nose-picking championships scheduled for that time slot.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-06-2003, 02:19 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
was it realy worth the effort to watch? I mean get real, only 2 nose jobs???

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 02-06-2003, 01:16 PM
Serious Member

Yes - one from 1989 thru 1993 and the other from 1994 through 2002.

His thoughts on children have caused the real reaction.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 02-06-2003, 03:22 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Jacko is a Wacko... the sad thing is.. he has done it completely to himself.. as a young kid into early adulthood.. he HAD it all.. and could have gone much further than he did.. but he allowed his quirks to get the best of him... I am not sure whether I will waste my time watching it or not.. I feel sad for those children of his... I believe that each mother should be brought up on charges.. what they have done is equal to selling children (which is illegal last time I looked).
Old 02-06-2003, 03:53 PM
Long lost member!

i saw it and to be honest, I first felt sorry for him and the probs he suffered in his early years............

then he really shot himself in the foot with all the psychobabble he came outwith. It just confirmed what JennaFlower said above, he should be taken into care!
Old 02-06-2003, 07:30 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I loved Michael Jackson when he and I were young! (Ben, The Love You Save, ABC...etc.! I grew up with him!) We are approx. the same age...............and I think I fared better than he did! And to top it all off.........I have never, ever had plastic surgery! He, on the other hand, looks like the original mold for "The Planet of the Apes" masks!!!!!!!

And.....I don't feel the urge to own a monkey either!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-06-2003, 10:38 PM
here and there

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
And.....I don't feel the urge to own a monkey either!

Not even a sock monkey?
Old 02-06-2003, 10:52 PM
Wanting More

After seeing about 10 minutes of that, I had to change the channel. I knew I'd have nightmares otherwise. The freaky plastic surgery I can't understand but I could get over...but once he starts talking, he's like a child in an imaginary world..guess that's why he's got Neverland.

Old 02-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Serious Member

Its time to let him go - I agree - but those kids are a hostage to fortune that will return to haunt him - and he just can't see it? If he loves kids so much, why doesn't he give his money to projects that help them?

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 02-07-2003, 01:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to virgo982 Send a message via Yahoo to virgo982
i watched it with my bfs parents (he was upstairs doing he own thing, i guess). I could believe that Michael said that everything on his body was NATURAL! he massive skin color change, his face...EVERYTHING...i about died!

while watching i noticed his mentality stayed at about the age of 14, through out the entire interview...

i guess some can't win it all ( he obviously didn't)..natural, give me a break!
Old 02-07-2003, 07:11 AM
Everybody Stretch!

LMAO milktoast! OK....I'd like a sock monkey!

I watched this special while chatting here with a Pixie friend. It was the same feeling you get when you see a horrible accident! You don't really want to look, but you can't look away either!

Throughout the entire show.......at almost every question posed to him........just after his answer........he would rub his nose. Experts have indicated that this body language is a true sign of a lie!

I almost felt sorry for him at certain points during the interview. Not that I believed a word he said........but that I actually think he thinks "WE" believe him.

But just as I felt the pang of sorrow for him.......off we go on a shopping spree where Michael spent approx. one million dollars on urns and gawdy paintings and lamps and a shit load of totally ridiculous stuff. I couldn't help but think of all the homeless people out there who could live for a year or more on the money it took to purchase one really, really fugly giant hallway entrance urn! WTF does one need with 50 urns?

So fucking what, that he earned all that money and should be able to buy what he wants. I agree he should as a matter of fact! But I am saying........these urns were pieces of crap personified and their price tag was off the ludicrous scale! And Michael even had the balls to mention that he, like all celebrities, love a bargain and that the proprietor of this "shit shop" would give him a good deal on his purchases! And Michael was totally oblivious to the fact that this was an abomination of money waste!

I heard that he was shocked at the way the special was aired and that he felt betrayed by Martin Bashir. I think Michael Jackson's brain has jumped ship. They say if you are rich it would be called eccentric......but Michael is far beyond eccentric..........he's in another world of which most people will never visit. Worst part of that is..........he thinks all he says and does is his attempt to have some normality in his life since his upbringing was nothing near "normal".

And........don't get me started on the way he tried to feed his baby a bottle! I was about to jump through my TV screen and snatch that baby from him! Gawd! He is clueless to anything but being in the spot light. That, he does well!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-07-2003, 08:23 AM

I, too, was in love with the "boy" before the hand of God took over.

My rational explanation for Michael covering his kids' faces in public is so they don't get recognized when they're out with their mom, or their nanny, or the middle aged man who lives in an amusement park and gently fondles them at night...

And for that, I can somewhat understand.

Still, I'm thinking if my dad made me wear a mask in public, I'd get something cool like Spiderman or the Incredible Hulk.
Old 02-07-2003, 08:51 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Quote:
Originally posted by Christine
or the middle aged man who lives in an amusement park and gently fondles them at night...

And for that, I can somewhat understand.

Still, I'm thinking if my dad made me wear a mask in public, I'd get something cool like Spiderman or the Incredible Hulk.

Old 02-07-2003, 09:49 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

DARN!

……Somehow I missed this crucial event. (must have been busy cleaning my toilet or doing something that’ll have an effect in my life)
Quote:
So fucking what, that he earned all that money and should be able to buy what he wants. I agree he should as a matter of fact!

“EARNED”? ….. is that money we give him by paying attention to what he does?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world