Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2003, 11:16 AM

I fingered my wife to an orgasm in the middle of Barnes & Noble, on a busy night. No one saw us (We think ... except maybe the eye in the sky). Oh, what a rush.

My wife generally 'doesn't like' doing things in public. I think she's a closet exhibitionist. We don't have many curtains in our house, yet she's always running around in her panties. I'm sure the neighbors have seen more than they ever expected.

The Captain
Old 02-08-2003, 02:52 PM
Stiff Member

Not sure I consider myself that, but we are not strangers to outdoor sex. Does that count?

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 02-08-2003, 05:35 PM
Just me.

Wife and I have attended a nudist resort and enjoyed our time there. Took walks along trails in the woods and enjoyed swimming in the pool Had a lot of fun.

Probably wouldn't stand in front of the window. I can hear the sirens now. Did get the mornign newspaper in the nude from the front door one time, but it was very early and doubt anyone was even up (let alone looking).
Old 02-08-2003, 09:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to lovepussy
I am a nudist and an exhibitionist , so I ofhten walk around the house nude in various states of arousal, with an erection , the curtains are sometimes half drawn. I'm pretty sure the neighbours get an eyeful
Old 02-09-2003, 05:22 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'll tell you a secret!

Sometimes when I am driving long distances on a warm summer day......the wind blowing through all the windows and trucks and cars passing me on the turnpike on either side.......I catch a glimpse of someone I think is worth a flash and I ride beside him for a while. I have a Durango so this works best if they are in a vehicle of similar height or higher.

I'll cruise up to them and open my blouse and start massaging my breasts. When he finally looks over....and I watch this peripherally.....I'll pinch my soft nipples to make them hard.

Sometimes I get a rig beside me and this is the best game of all.

If I know I am traveling for a distance (like from sis's house in Jersey).......and I am going to be alone (no hubby on the trip), just before I leave her house I will use the bathroom and remove my panties. If I am wearing pants it's fun....but I love it better when I wear a short skirt!

As I pass a rig I will assure that my skirt is hiked up over my ass and that my blouse is unbuttoned and no bra for restriction. I can see his face in his outside mirror before he ever sees me. He just knows that a truck is coming up aside him in the outside lane. I never drive in his blind spot......but get up right beside his drivers side door. His vantage is to look left and down a bit. When I feel (see him peripherally) him turn to look as to who is keeping up with him.......that's when I begin to fondle my goodies.

I know....I know......this could be dangerous for him. But, I never do this if the traffic is clustered or if he is in the far inside lane. If he starts to travel into another lane....I discontinue this practice till he can adjust to what has just happened! I am usually ahead of him at this point and I slow to let him catch up. When he is back at my side again I then begin to play with my pussy. By this time I am usually sooooooooooo wet and I wish I knew if he could see this. I finger fuck myself (without ever looking at him) until I cum. This is a difficult manuever but well worth it to me in my book. After I lick my fingers of all the wetness.........I pick up speed.......and pass him....and then just ride in front of him till he either backs off or tries to pass me again. This could go on for several miles.........and I love to do it!

Thinking of it this moment.....I feel the need for a long drive!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-09-2003, 05:48 PM
Booger Lama

I'm heading out and stealing a big rig and going to wait for lixy to go on a trip

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 02-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Statistics would point to a dramatic increase in truck-driver school enlistment this week from pixies men....
Old 02-10-2003, 03:50 AM
exposed member

Definately an exhibitionist here!

Young man, how is it that you do not?"
Old 02-10-2003, 05:36 AM
Everybody Stretch!

LMAO @ Booger and skip!

I said shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Geezzzzzzzz! Can't a girl have a secret round here?

Oh...and skip? Happy Hallowtine's Day! ROFLMAO! Or is that......Valenween? I guess I get my holidays mixed up too! Hmmmm????

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-10-2003, 09:09 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I used to have a girlfriend (She was the one that opened me to most everything i enjoy today) who loved to do the public thing. Loved to get off in the corner booth at the restaraunt, probably more than a dozen times, having heavy breathing standup sex in Vicky's Secret or some department store fitting room. But her fave was giving a bj in the car, but she always wanted to remove her pants and get on her knees and press her naked or panty clad ass against the opposite window....I never argued
Old 02-11-2003, 07:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to Smurf
of course
Attached Images
File Type: gif 2339750.gif (14.0 KB, 508 views)
Old 02-11-2003, 08:16 PM

From a black man

In high school while at work, I spotted my friends mother. She was about 5'1, in her 30's, with a very feminine style. Nobody was around so I snuck up behind her and gave her a tight hug with my waist pressed firmly against her butt. I was fully aware of my hard-on before I did it.

She yelled out my name in surprise. Unconsciously, I think I wanted her to know that she gave me a hard on. It's not a physical exhibition, but and exhibition of desire.

Dan

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-12-2003, 05:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to jawaiianboi
Tourist Attraction *wink*

Well this a.m. I noticed that a group (4 or 5) females from Japan were sharing the hotel suite across from my window, so this a.m. while they were hanging around the back lanai's. I gave them a full show, and they knew I knew they were watching. And they all gave me a round of applause afterwards... Hopefully, I'll get an invite over tonight! And WHO knows what may happen from there....

JB :fly:
Old 02-14-2003, 03:33 AM
Serious Member

In Europe its quite usual to have mixed sauna's and steam rooms where everyone goes completely naked.

I suppose I am a shower rather than a grower and when its warm and I'm relaxed, the old meat and two veg do turn heads, I suppose about 6 inches unerect with big dangly balls.

I don't quite understand how I feel when I go in the sauna and let it hang out and the woman in a couple will bag an eyeful and her partner is sat there with a perfectly normal sized cock. I would feel very awkward sat with my SO and having a guy with a much bigger looking todger than mine wafting it around the place.

What do you think?

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 02-18-2003, 07:34 PM

I am definately an exhibitionist. My favorite place to have sex is outside. There is something so sexy about getting fucked out in the open. Not only does my man make me excited, but so does the sun as it warms my nipples, and the breeze as it tickles the small blond hairs on my body.