Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2002, 11:31 AM
*Dixie Delight*

Send a message via AIM to BlondBabe
I have actually met 4 guys that i orginally met online in person. So far i have had great experiences with it. Actually the last one i met up with went so well that i'm moving in with him!

Guess where I'm tattooed
Old 01-15-2003, 11:06 AM
Huggable!

My special some one, the lover of my dreams, I met on-line is due to come to the USA for a visit this summer. I can't wait and yet I'm scared to death!!!

My daughter is now engaged to a great guy she met on-line 1 year ago. (btw my daughter is 21.)

I think you can find true love on the net, just be very careful...

Teddy ooxx
Old 01-15-2003, 03:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Met my fiance on line 2 years ago. We plan to get married this summer. Am still friends with 3 other guys I met on line before that. My experiences were positive to say the least.
Old 01-15-2003, 03:24 PM
Bouncy Bunny

Meet my hunny bunny through the internet.

~babybunny~

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 01-16-2003, 06:29 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Yes, I have met a few people in person that I originally met online. The majority have been ladies I met on either quilting or housekeeping oriented mail lists. The one exception is a very special man that I met here at Pixies. I took a very big risk meeting him in person, especially since I'm married. But my fears were unfounded. He has proven himself to me to be a wonderful, caring, extremely intelligent, extremely funny and one helluva sexy man! And taking that risk and meeting him in person has changed my life in a variety of ways, all of which are good.
I don't know that I'll ever take a chance like that again. For one, I'm not looking to meet another man. And for another I don't believe in tempting fate. I was lucky this time, but that doesn't mean another experience would be as good.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 01-16-2003, 01:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to toyfiend
I have met my last two guy friends through the internet.

The first, while being a pretty nice guy, turned out to be wayyy too addicted to the net and too "medicated" for me. I hate to judge people by the amount of medication they take, but when he was off his he was scary. I couldnt be with someone I was scared of, so I broke up with him.

However, this last one, while it was a huge chance for both of us to take, has turned out extremely well. He moved to my hometown by surprise just to be with me. I have a diamond on my hand now to prove it. My family loves him, and so do I. Sometimes girls don't end up tied up in the guys closet!
Old 01-16-2003, 05:56 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
I met my lady via a dating site... not exactly trans-continental, as we live only 15 miles apart, but I would never have met her any other way!

That was on 5th October last year, and she has totally transformed me & my life! I'm 1000% nicer to be around, and most important of all, my 9 year old daughter adores her! (Not as much as I do, but there ya go, huh?) and her 2 like me!

We like mostly the same kinds of things, but with enough differences to keep things interesting; and our "love life" is brilliant!! What more could a person ask for? (Not TOO hard to work out who it is either... I introduced her to Pixies, and she loves it!! Any guesses?)

There is someone for everyone out there ~ you just have to get lucky ONCE!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-16-2003, 06:14 PM
Scottish Angel

she is a very lucky lady to have found u! Bet u made her year seem brighter!
Old 01-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Had to use #500 to answer ^^^ .... I believe I HAVE made her year brighter, just as she has mine!! I'm very much looking forward to what the future with my lady has to show!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-11-2003, 04:24 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
I've met a handful of people in person that I first knew or knew of online, going back 10 years. Most of them were just people to hang out with, especially back at Purdue, none were really relationships as such, though I won't deny using things like 'talk requests', e-mail and IMs to keep in touch with people (relationships that started independent of the 'net). And yes a couple of the meetings were sexual. Last one of those was some time ago though.

I always go for the same strategy if it's online moving into real life - chat, email, possibly phone calls, swap pics or video (and I don't mean XXX rated), then pick a place to meet. Then see where it goes from there.
Old 02-11-2003, 09:32 AM

I've met dozens of people from online, all except 3 live further than 5hrs away.
Only one however did I meet for a relationship and WOW!
We've known eachother from talking for thousands of hours online and on the phone for over a year and a half, and I finally visited him for New Years.
Of course things were *very* sexual
And hopefully they will be for us for the rest of our lives...he's coming here for valentines (tomorrow!! he's arriving tomorrow!!!), and I suspect a proposal coming...

Anyhoo yes, I've only had one bad experience and that involved a Polish guy inviting himself over for a month, I thought he was a girl for the previous 4yrs while we casually chatted online....
He was convinced he was going to get laid, and I was the love of his life.
Um NO.
long story will divulge details another time

All I know now is that my bf and I are sex crazed maniacs which is awesome!
Old 02-12-2003, 03:51 PM

Yes, met one after emailing a few times through adultfriendfinder.com. It was fun, but after we met and had sex I never heard from him agagin. Didn't really make feel very special. But I guess that's the risk iof meeting up with strangers...
Old 02-13-2003, 04:58 AM

yes... ive met a lot of people from online, actually... some were ehh... some were cool... so it depends. and u should meet the person in public place... and i have made mistake of meeting people at their house before.. thank god nothing horrible happened...
Old 02-13-2003, 06:06 AM

no i have met any one so far for friend ship or sex. but it happened i met many for business in some countiries far away and i travelled to meet them, later most of them turned to be good business relation exchanging new ideas and funds. we sell and buy so many machines this way. more than that it had been a chance to make many friends in those countries.
Old 02-15-2003, 10:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I met my fiance' on line 2 years ago; we've survived in this LDR even though it's difficult to see each other so infrequently. We'll finally be able to live in the same place this summer and plan to get married at that time.