Password

View Poll Results: Yes or No???
Hell Yes!! 35 36.84%
No, I don't dare... 36 37.89%
I don't know!! 24 25.26%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2003, 01:34 AM

no I will never...... i love my wife and she gives me everything i need...... hen why should i choose another affair..... not necessary.

but for other if they dont get what they want they may go..... there is nothing wrong.
Old 02-14-2003, 08:46 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
I've gotta say yes especially if the circumstances were right and he didn't find out.. Hell who am I kidding if the circumstances weren't right I might do it LMAO Sometimes ya just need some!!!!!!!!

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 02-14-2003, 09:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to hairypalmblind
It sure is fun to DREAM about cheating...like while masturbating...but, as with many fantasies, actually DOING it presents far more risks than potential benefits.

I am constantly amazed the power of sexuality...while in the presence of a sexy woman...or while masturbating and fantasizing...I can imagine myself betraying my wonderful wife...my family....and for just a F__ck?

No doubt this man is hard wired for "sticking it in any available hole" as many females will describe. But, I was also given a mind, and a conscience, and it has, and will continue, to prevail.

Sex with a new partner, as great, and compelling as it is, is not worth such sacrifice.
Old 02-14-2003, 09:52 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Vampeyes you just put it perfectly right!!
Old 02-15-2003, 10:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I don't like the 3 choices (but I voted anyway). I wanted a fourth choice: No, because I don't believe in being unfaithful to my partner. Even if my partner never knew about it, I would know about it and have to live w/my own conscience.
Old 02-15-2003, 10:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
What Don said reminds me of my fiance's favorite quote (his grandfather's quote, really): If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, try watering your own lawn.
Old 02-16-2003, 03:48 AM
Cheese Head Member

Smile Always faithful

Sorry, couldn't vote. When in a relationship, I am always faithful, whether I'll be found out or not.
Old 02-16-2003, 04:54 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by txgrneyes
If something is missing from the relationship and your s/o wouldn't try that something for one reason or another and somebody offered it to you. Your honestly telling me that you wouldn't if the circumstances were right.

I beleive I would...not to hurt him but to satisfy me...and make me happy for a while so I can try to convince him to try so I wouldn't have to.

Very well phrased, txgrneyes!

This is precisely the situation I find myself in. Up until 10 months ago I would have adamantly insisted that I would NEVER cheat.
But one can only take so much neglect. I love him dearly, and would never leave him, especially after investing over 30 years in our basically happy marriage. If he ever finds out, I can honestly say that I tried everything I could to get him to understand what I need from him that he is both incapable of providing, and unwilling to try alternatives to provide.
What I am doing is NOT meant to hurt him, spite him, or "get even" with him in any way. It is simply because I found someone who is happy to provide what I need, and I believe I'm doing the same for him.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-05-2003, 06:07 PM

No I would not be able to cheat. I lived through this when my spouse had an affair about 8 years ago. The deception and the lies nearly tore us apart. The fact that she went behind my back is what was so hard. I actually new about it the first night, we had been fighting a lot at the time and she told me what she was going to do and I let her do it instead of losing her all together. The next day she felt so terrible a bout it and said it would never happen again. Well it went on for about a year be hind my back, every time I confronted her she lied about it and told me I was overreacting and making something out of nothing. That’s what was so hard, the LIES and the lack of respect she had for our marriage. Once things finally ended, it took a few years to get our trust in each other back, she still carries some guilt around even after all this time. I could never go through an affair again.
Now if I new about it upfront I could handle a threesome or sharing her with someone else (this has always been a fantasy). But there is just know way I could approach a situation like that without clear understanding of what we expect out of the situation and having the trust and support of each other.

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 03-05-2003, 08:52 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Had it done to me and it hurts like hell, no way I'd do that to anybody I loved. No way.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 03-05-2003, 11:40 PM
~Excitable Boy~

Send a message via Yahoo to incitatus
Quote:
Trouble is........ they DO find out!! Almost always, sooner or later.

Some of you may already know, that this is how my marriage ended.... "grass is greener " etc.etc. ......... well, Bollocks it is!
I am a very lucky guy, in that I found someone who takes me for what & who I am; but who also knows (I hope!) that I would rather cut it off, than even THINK of cheating on her....... she has given me trust that I'm still not sure I fully deserve; she is, quite simply, MY Angel!! SO, the answer is a definite NO.

This is exactly what happened to me -18 years ago and AGAIN 3 years ago...
The lady I'm with now -soon to be my fiance- is my life, my love and my salvation... so, not only no, but HELL NO!

INFIDELITY SUCKS !!!

Whose quote was: "If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence
-water your own lawn"?
BRAVO!
Old 03-06-2003, 12:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to Nobody Special
Ohhhh... I seem to find everything out..... I and I see that you admit it as well....

well considering that my wife is psyckic I wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of hiding it from her.....

E
Old 03-06-2003, 08:02 AM
Magic Clit

Send a message via Yahoo to TinkerBell69
I kissed a guy in a club, behind my bfs back.

I was so drunk I didnt remember til my mate told me.

The guilt was tearing me apart, but i still havent told him. I cant. It would tear his sweet little heart into pieces, I couldnt do that. Yes, I know, I was bad enough to do it in the first place, and Im not blaming the alcohol.

It wasnt even that he wasnt giving me all the love n stuff I needed, cos he is, and was.

I really dont know why I did it, but I wish it hadnt happened.

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.

Old 03-07-2003, 01:54 PM

In 18 years of marriage, even with a "dry spell", I never took advantage of opportunites presented to me.

My ex and I were joking about that the other day, agreeing that maybe if we would have played around a little, we would still be together.

In a subsequent 2.5 year relationship, I didn't stray either. You know, the Golden Rule and all.
Old 03-07-2003, 05:38 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sweet Thing
Never!