Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2003, 10:41 PM

Okay what size do you want to be?

Yet another question about your penis...

I get so many "enlarge your willy" emails that I started thinking:

1) Guys, do you _want_ to be bigger?

2) If so buy how much?

Just give the diffs.

For me width is fine. If I was still single I'd say another inch of length would allow for more interesting positions but with my Wife's size (depth) my length is fine too.

In a raging lust I'd love to be a freakin fire hose but it'd take to long to roll it up and put it away.

How much bigger then?
Old 04-09-2003, 12:54 AM
This space for Rent

I wouldnt want to be any bigger right now, my gf is comfortable with my size, and im not sure I could date a size queen...
Old 04-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

My wife says that I am just right, but, If I could I would like to be a little longer and wider, I think,( big mistake) that she would like it even more. I like to total satisfy her.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 04-09-2003, 08:52 PM

yea.. its def. a case of wanting to pleasure as much as humanly possible, and although women always say its the tecnique that counts theres always that nagging thought that "if i was just a little bit bigger....." my lover says im perfect. 7inches long which is fine.. but i would like a little more girth..
Old 04-10-2003, 12:38 AM
Serious Member

The ideal man would have 9 cocks - a combination of three lengths and three widths to cover anal, oral and vaginal and the mood/desire/build of the partner.

Unless you know something about genetic engineering that I don't, I'm going to live with the one I got.

I have a one in nine chance of perfection. But then you have your mouth tongue hands (feet you pervs) and one of Gods best pieces of design - the vagina.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 04-10-2003, 01:11 AM
Scottish Angel

I think my guy's is perfect the way it is.!
Old 04-10-2003, 02:34 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Truth be told, if sex was any better because Iwas bigger... I couldn't stand it anyway. I'm fine with what I have, the opportunities to use it however I would increase.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 04-10-2003, 09:59 PM

Okay - several answers and no "damn I wish it was huge" message.

So why the flip am I getting a dozen "enlarge your deal" emails each day? I assumed the emails were a fad but after several months it's only been getting worse.
Old 04-12-2003, 04:35 AM

think its e size and skills tt matter!
Old 04-14-2003, 09:10 AM

I'm *JUST* under 6" long and a little on the slim side of average. Because my wife is so tiny, she says if I was any bigger I'd tear her apart. I already have to be careful or I'll go too deep and hit her cervix. So with that in mind I'd like to be either right at or a little over 6" but I wish I was really thick. My wife has brought up the fact that a previous lover of hers was nearly as thick as a soda can which makes me jealous as hell so I'd like to be the biggest she's ever had, I'm already the best ;-)
Old 04-14-2003, 03:01 PM

1 - i do want to be bigger
2 - by about 1.5 inches.

does this mean i want to have a big dick? no this just means i'm small right now and would like to "move up" to the average size neither current width nor current length is fine with me right now
Old 04-14-2003, 03:40 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I'm very happy with my size, and my wife tells me she is too. I'm an american guy though, and we're all preconditioned into thinking that if "perfect" sized is good then HUGE must be FANTASTIC!!! I wouldn't mind tacking another inch or two onto the end. More for appearances than functionality though.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 04-14-2003, 03:58 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I havnt had any problems with pleasing anyone with the size I am (well not that I know of), but I think if I was a little longer the range of movement in certain positions would be better. That I would like.