Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2003, 08:56 PM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

I just got a fight with my husband

Ok this topic is not relate to sex at all.

i am in a bad mood. I want to bring in an arguement, then i fight with him. now i even feel bad.

i hate myself. i am so selfish, so self center, so jealouse at other. I always want to be the best in a group and also want to be the number 1. But you can not win all the time, you have to loose some times. but hey, I am not the loser this time, I still win this time, but i know i need to change my character, my bad character being self center.

is just like when you know smooke is not good for your health but you still can't stop smoking? me too , i know my bad habit, i want to change but i felt again.

now what the hell am i talking about?

i am being silly again. now punish me, bit me up, hit me please

In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 04-18-2003, 09:32 PM

no worries, love!

fights always happen!

what matters is, what happens after a fight

are you friends or enemies? is it the first time or after many times? will it blow over or last for a long time?

answer these questions, (then post some pics of your lovely ass!) and then you will be alright!!!!

BORU
Old 04-18-2003, 11:55 PM
Banned

Make a concentrated effort to get along. Take a walk if you're feeling cranky. Don't take a bad mood out on the ones you love! I know I'm guilty of this sometimes and I am really trying to stop it!
Old 04-19-2003, 10:02 AM

i think i got a problem of being too silly and self center. i know i have a problem but couldn't change my character /. my hubby said i can not be jealous at other girl all the time, no one is the best in this world. but i always want to be the best in a group. i am so bad, i guess my hubby and his guy friend used to say so much good about me in the past when we both just dating, now i am old and no one pay attention to me, there is a new girl join in and i get jealouse. dam! now you know how selfish i am? yeah i am selfish, self center.

but my husband say," you always my best, no matter how old u are, you look better than any of those girls , and you know that, and why you still get mad," i think he is right, i am being silly
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 04-19-2003, 11:26 AM

I can relate to what you are saying, I do the same thing. Only difference in my case, nothing really mattered much to the person I used to be with and it took me some time finally to realize that I was the only one who cared and i was wasting my time trying. It sucks when you find out you are the only one in the relationship who cares. If you and your husband really love each other then sit and talk about why you sometimes have feelings like that, I am sure he will reaasure you that you have no need to be jealous of others. Sometimes all it takes is a nice talk to put things into perspective. Only when you are with someone who could careless then it is really a problem if you allow it to be. Good luck!!!
Old 04-19-2003, 03:59 PM

Missy1965

yes you are right! i think something that block my head so i coudln't see anything.
dam! i need to change my bad character.

thanks
Old 04-19-2003, 11:17 PM
Banned

I really don't think you should compare yourself to other people to him. It could end up alienating him. He sounds like he's being patiend with you and he's assuring you he loves you. Believe him!
Old 04-20-2003, 09:37 AM

Steph

thank you!