uncircumcised 9 26.47%
doesn't matter 6 17.65%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2003, 06:06 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I'm not circumsized and I like it that way

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-30-2003, 06:19 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

I like Lilith that way also
Old 05-01-2003, 07:59 AM

There are three main bodies of opinion that support circumcision; the Muslim faith, the Jewish faith and the AMA. I know about the motives of the first two, but I am not going to speculate on the motives of the third. I might get sued. But how much is a circumcision these days? It must be pretty easy money.

For what my opinion is worth, I don’t have any time for the religious motives either. If the Good Lord creates male babies with foreskins, who are the sex-obsessed old men to insist that He made a mistake that must be corrected by cutting it off. If you have a son, at least let him make up his own mind when he is old enough.
Old 05-01-2003, 08:13 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Sweet Thing
I have never been with an uncut guy so I really have nothing to base an opinion on. I will say that, if we ever did have a son, hubby and I both decided that we would not circumcise him...way too many risks of infection and mistakes with an infant. When he was older, if he wanted to be cut, we would support him all the way.
Old 05-03-2003, 04:14 PM

Send a message via ICQ to IceLore Send a message via AIM to IceLore Send a message via Yahoo to IceLore
I've had both, and would prefer cut. Uncut guys have it a bit better due to the fact (I think) they are easier to jack off, and I really believe that having a foreskin keeps the lil fella a bit more sensitive. To counter the sensitivity thing, my cut man, now DON'T LAUGH, wears a little hood over his wanker. Like a mini excutioners hood. Kind of cute on a creepy way... Anway, I have had some skanky encounters with natural guys that have turned me off. If I unroll the foreskin and there is toe jam and belly button lint in there...ther is a major problem! But there is something about a cut guy that turns me on. I love guys with a pronounced head cause it makes shuch a lovely ridge...and the site of an erect, cut member, with satiny skin all nice and smooth.....oh, well, I guess I'mm getting carried away here. heehee Um, yeah, I'm gonna go now. Got some stuff to do... :::blush:::
Old 05-03-2003, 06:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
I have posted on this subject before.When I was born,I couldn't
be circumcised,because of a clotting problem.When I was erect,
you almost couldn,t tell that I wasn't circumcised.My foreskin drew
back,so much,that it almost looked as if I was cut.In my 40s,I
developed a rash in the area under, the head of my penis.I showed it to my doctor.He knew what it was when I told him about it.He said that it is so common that it has a medical name.
I had to be circumcised.He said that it has nothing to do with
cleanliness,it is a common occurence.I am now circumcised.I notice
NO difference in the sensation,of if your circucised or not.I have
experienced every sexual act,both ways.My wife,has also,had me both ways and she says that she notices NO difference.Barring
medical problems,if I could do things over,I would get circumcised
at birth.Avoiding erections,in your 40s,when you are used to,at
least,one climax,daily,sucks big time! Irish
Old 05-03-2003, 09:51 PM

As to the question, which would I rather be with, I just don't care. There is not a difference to me.

As to the whole issue of medical practices, it is now considered a cosmetic surgery and hmo's and most health insurances will NOT cover this elective surgery. We were just told it will cost $200 to have it done. It does take a little more time to keep it clean, but I'm sure by the time an uncircumcised man is old enough to do it himself, he just isn't going to notice or care. If it now is only a religious and personal choice, then I think it may become less and less common.

My two cents
Old 05-04-2003, 12:36 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
i'm not circumsized and i don't see what the big deal is,

sorry but i don't feel that i have to cut part of my dick off to try to be more hygenic

if you wash it daily it should be fine
Old 05-04-2003, 10:06 AM

I have had both...and really don't see a difference between the two. I really don't think hygiene is an issue though. Hygiene is a personal bathing issue not at all related to whether a man has the skin or not. My husband was circumcised but is very clear that if we have male children that they will not be. I have too say I agree. He has done a lot of of research and says that circumcision decreases sensitivity.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Valerieks626---I have had every sexual act,both circumcised
& un circumcised.With me I notice no difference in sensitivity
From what the Dr.told me,hygiene,unless you're gross,doesn't
have anything to do with medical problems,either. Irish
P.S.After going thru what I did,I would have it done early,but
that's me.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:51 PM
IGGY MY LOVE IS HOME!!!!

I have had both and prefer uncut. Iggy is uncut and I have so much fun with that itty bitty extra piece of skin. It may seem childish but I get really excited just looking at a snuffalupagus penis, but to each their own.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
I can't answer the original question due to the fact that my only experience has been with circumcised men. I do have two sons though, neither of which was circumcised. All of this talk about hygiene has me wondering if the information that my childrens doctors have been giving me is correct. For the last ten years all they have said is wash like normal, no special care needed and do not and I repeat do not pull back the foreskin to clean, it is unecessary and will begin to retract on its own when the time is right. So I guess my question is what is different about the hygiene, I would presume that once the foreskin begins to retract, which I understand happens at different points in time for each individual, that you would just take care to cleanse around and under the foreskin. My older son's foreskin does not retract all the way yet, the doctor insists that this is quite normal and that it should do so on its own, if it doesn't by the time he reaches puberty then there is a steroid cream that can help in seperating the skin around the head of the penis...so my second question would be...Have any of the uncircumcised men out there encountered this problem? And if you have, how was it resolved? Sorry for getting off topic, but being a mom of two sons and not having an uncircumcised man in my life, the information that is given is solely from the medical professionals, not from people who are in the same natural state...Thanks in advance

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 05-08-2003, 10:17 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
i guess i really haven't paid any attention to my penis when i was younger, but i've never really had any troubles that you have stated
so i don't know what to say,
i guess you can trust what the doctors say and if not you can always take them in for a checkup