Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Is the following sensual?
Yes, it can be. 7 18.92%
Yes, and I share the same interest. 1 2.70%
No, its not. 22 59.46%
No, its gross and disgusting! 7 18.92%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2002, 02:06 AM

Question Is this sensual or not? Your thoughts appreciated...

Before I get on with my post, I want to mention what an incredible find this forum is. I just happened on it yesterday. I've never seen a place that people can be this open about sexual topics, yet everyone seems to be cheerful and supportive. I'm impressed.

So, now that I have a place to ask this, on to my first query:

I'm pretty open about sexual turn-ons. But I'm not really sure how to take this latest thing I've realized, and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same.

It was a few years ago I saw an episode of X-Files, and this girl had a bloody nose (for some reason or another) and I found it somewhat sensual/erotic.

Now, I am COMPLETELY against violence against women. Besides good (consensual) rough sex and spanking. I've always had lots of bloody noses and I guess it may stem from that (the natural dry nose bloody noses). But its definitely not a "I'm going to bust her nose and make her bleed" type of thing. No way.

But the sight of the maroon liquid coming from a cute girls nose is a bit of a turn on. Mostly in a sensual way. I can only guess it goes along with the expulsion of bodily fluid and messy face (ie: facial). I've never actually been exposed to it other than on TV, so I'm not sure if they fascination would hold up in person...

Has anyone even HEARD of this "interest" before?

I'd love to hear everyones thoughts on it.
Old 07-12-2002, 07:20 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Well...just curious are you only aroused by the dripping of blood from the nose or do find blood seeping from a wound erotic as well????? Are you into the blood....like blood sports fetish people....or is is only when it comes from the nose??????

Another interesting thing is that I think when you suffer chronically with bloody noses, when one starts you feel embarassed or upset not really sexy??? So is it a visual turn on or is there some personal attachment??????

Oh hell!!!!! agdtinman ~ I think you better come lie on Dr. Lilith's couch...we need to explore this

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-12-2002, 07:35 AM
Totally Crazy Member

i can't stand the sight of blood, it makes me vom and then i pass out. but each to their own i say. if you find it sensual then you stick with it. just my 2 cents.
Old 07-12-2002, 10:06 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Blood never has bothered me, but yet, it has never been a turn on for me either. Whatever tickles your pickle man. Just one question....You are not doing anything to induce a nosebleed on a woman are you?

*Clint
Old 07-12-2002, 11:20 AM
Evil Does Come In Pairs

*adjusts her glasses and lab coat*
Well agdtinman...although i am not turned on by the sight of blood, i can see why it would be a turn on for you or anyone else for that matter. I think a lot of people love to see a beautiful girl perfectly put together with just one small thing mussed up..messy hair or a smudge of dirt on the cheek..the list goes on and on and on . i think there is a fascination with flaws because it makes the person seem more real,less untouchable, especially in the case of someone on TV....but then again i always have an explanation for everything..... so dont take my word for it...LOL

Mrs.Evil
Old 07-12-2002, 01:21 PM

Lets see if I can answer some of these...

Lilith - No, wounds are not erotic. I've never really heard of the "blood sport fetish" people. What sorta stuff is it? And, although I find the goth look arousing, I'm far from it. I'm more of a plain old Tshirt and jean/kackis kinda guy. But yes, its pretty much only from the nose.
As for the personal attachment, thats sorta what I thought it may be. Although I'm not hugely embarrased by it when it happens (which is only like 5-10 times a year, but thats enough) it is a pain in the butt to deal with. And DEFINITELY not sexy for me.

Clintx3x3 - Like I said before, I'd NEVER intentionally try to get someone elses nose to bleed. And like I said, I'm not even sure if this turn-on would stand up to a real life encounter.
The closest thing I've done to give someone a nose bleed is a bit of photoshop work. (Which turned out looking way more real than I expected...it suprised me)

Iam2evil - Good point. I hadn't thought of the idea of it making a person more 'real'. And, like I said, its sort of like a facial (messy bodily fluids on an attractive girls face who had little control over it). So that may be part of it.

I feel like I should have posted on other topics first, so you could sorta get to know me a little more before asking something like this. I'm not someone who's usually into these 'darker' sexual things. If anything, I'd most closely fall into the preppy/geek type of person (although I hate categories, but they work a little for description.)

Bah, anyways, this post is long enough....
....your responses?
Old 07-12-2002, 02:25 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Whew. I agree with Mrs. Evil on this one. Maybe it is a desire to see an imperfection in an otherwise flawless person.
Old 07-13-2002, 11:16 PM
Henchwench

I think Mrs. Evil was on the right track. Maybe it's erotic to see someone messed up. I don't think blood is erotic, but there's always something sexy about the guy who takes a blow to the face and comes back up, wiping the blood from his lip. A tough guy thing. Maybe a tough-girl thing for you.
Hang on a sec. I'm a formerly huge x-Phile. Was it Gillian Anderson? Because Scully had thousands of bloody noses throughout the show, and even I, a straight girl, think she's hot.
Old 07-13-2002, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Harley Q
I'm a formerly huge x-Phile. Was it Gillian Anderson? Because Scully had thousands of bloody noses throughout the show, and even I, a straight girl, think she's hot.

No, it wasn't her. Although after this one dream I had, I did develop a bit of a crush on her.

I beleive it was in the episode with the cockroaches, where Scully was the one coming up with crazy ideas, and Mulder was shooting them all down over the phone. I think there was a young girl in that one....but it was forever ago, so I may be wrong...
Old 07-14-2002, 08:53 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

"Is this sensual or not? Your thoughts appreciated... "

No.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-14-2002, 09:39 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Harley q just gave me a huge hard on thinking Gillian anerson is hot.
Old 07-15-2002, 04:02 PM
Henchwench

I do what I can...
Old 07-15-2002, 09:19 PM
Gone with the Wind

No. No NO N NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONON ONONONONONONONONONOONNO
HELL NO!!!!
A WOMAN WITH A BLOODY NOSE IS NOT SEXY!!!

did i make my point?

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 05-29-2003, 03:02 PM

was browseing old posts an came across this...any one here of a jelly doughnut??
Old 05-29-2003, 03:16 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

I've heard of it. You can have the jelly doughnut, I'll take the cream pie please.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world