Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2003, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SwtCheeks
FussyPucker. You "don't" have to ask me a question. Just like I have the right "not" to answer yours. *winks*

Bogart, you amuse me with your questions! Let's see, using a red feather to touch every part of a man's body instead of my hands, (which in turn would lead to nibbles and more nibbles) then once a few orgasms are out, I would then use the egg beater to whip him up a ham and cheese omelet, (pretty much everyone is a bit hungry after good sex) And while I'm making the omelet, he spots a cucumber on the counter, grabs it, comes over to me and spreads my legs and then proceeds to insert it..Oops, sorry, burnt the omelet! *winks*

Now Bogart, let me ask you that same question!

Especially for you, Swtcheeks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg answer.jpg (31.8 KB, 544 views)
Old 05-30-2003, 09:59 AM

Let's try this again....this time in a more readable fashion.

Excuse me for taking so long to get back with you and answering your question. Having an engineering type mind, I had to go to my workshop for some product evaluation.

Now, follow these instructions exactly. Choose one well rounded, long, cold, and preferably bumpy cucumber. Using duct tape, attach it in-line to the handle of a crank type egg-beater. The completed apparatus should have the cucumber sticking out straight on one end and the beater ends sticking out straight on the other end.

By using a willing accomplice, I found out that by inserting the cucumber end into the proper orifice and turning the crank at the proper speed will produce the proper harmonic vibrations to yield the most erotic and gratifying results. Warning! Do not try inserting the wrong end. This could lead to painful results.

“What is the feather used for?” you may ask. Elementary, my dear. Of course that is to tickle your fancy with.

But wait, that would require three hands to operate the apparatus and feather at the same time. I guess you’ll have to seek the help of a willing significant other. Don’t worry. He’ll be so excited seeing you excited that he will be more than willing to lend a helping hand.
Old 05-30-2003, 05:22 PM

If you make it...(for me)...I will cum. And that's a good thing!*winks* @ Bogart*

~>(__l__)<~Ask Me Anything

Old 06-04-2003, 10:23 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
Welcome SwtCheeks.............I'm a little Late but that's the story of my Life. I see you have Met most of the family. They are a Great Group of individuals.

My Question is ...................What is your Take on Marathon Fuck sessions? Do you believe it to be Highly Stimulating or Highly Exhausting?

Old 06-11-2003, 05:34 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Hi SwtCheeks! What a sweet way to get to know someone. You are quite daring for taking on "the family" this way and I applaud you. I'm so glad you came out of lurkdom......it's dark and cold in there, ain't it? Welcum, welcum, welcum!

As to that sunburn........OUCH! Been there and Lilith is right......even if it doesn't feel as though it's helping much.....aloe is the best remedy (though there really is no cure). It's best to use the actual plant.......but then the gel in the bottle usually has some pain reliever added, so that might aid in your recovery. By this time, though, I am sure you are peeling. The best thing now (if indeed you are peeling) is to not let that happen again and please oh please use a good SPF lotion. We can't have beet red Pixies running around here........LOL!

My question to you is simple...............Do you and your husband enjoy Pixie's together...........or are you going it alone? I ask because me and my hubby have enjoyed Pixies together since I joined (back when the earth was still cooling). LOL!

You are a wonderfully funny and intelligent addition to "the family". So glad to meet you!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 06-11-2003, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SwtCheeks
If you make it...(for me)...I will cum. And that's a good thing!*winks* @ Bogart*

If I make it, and it works, can I patent the idea?
Old 08-11-2003, 08:49 AM
Huggable!

Just wondering Bogart if you ever made this 'whatchamacallit-thingy'.... Did it work like it was supposed to? LMAO!!

teddy
Old 08-12-2003, 07:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to lickuallover
To all the ladies here...

Have any of you ladies ever peed in your panties for your man? Just curious about this; don't mean to offend anyone! If you don't want to post here; just send me an email.

Joe