Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2003, 04:10 PM

Vaginal tightness?

How do you really perceive this? I've only had one sexual partner and I don't know if she is tight or loose. I'm at a loss. It feels good but I don't know. I saw this show the other night that had a 'sex guru' instructing women to strech their kegel muscles in order to obtain a tremendous 'grip'.

Anyhoo, just curious.
Old 06-26-2003, 04:20 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

You don’t “measure tightness".

You “experience pleasure”. Have you ever had any you didn’t like?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-27-2003, 02:17 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Right on PF.

Let's not give men yet another thing to measure during sex, they are obsessed with it as it is....a lot of the stories already have enough measurements in without them add to the list as well!

I can see it now......

"She weighed xyz pounds and had 34C breasts. so I decided to take out my 7 3/4 inch cock and stick it in her pussy, which measure 3.2 on the "Kegel-how-tight-is-your-twat" scale"

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 06-27-2003, 02:40 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Quote:
which measure 3.2 on the "Kegel-how-tight-is-your-twat" scale"

LMFAO

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 06-27-2003, 03:51 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
If you make love to the whole woman your results will definitely be far greater than any individual parts. Just a thought.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 06-27-2003, 04:21 AM
Scottish Angel

yeah to what the others have said~~~~~~only prob I can see is if the poor lassie is tooo tight~~~might need medical assistance!

Be gentle and loving and take it easy!
Old 06-27-2003, 04:51 AM
Prince of Pervs

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBear57
If you make love to the whole woman your results will definitely be far greater than any individual parts. Just a thought.
I agreee but she gets upset when I try to stick it in her ear Sorry someone had to be a smart arse and I couldn't resist

btw I totaly agree with the comment.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 06-27-2003, 05:35 AM

I think I'm just curious as to how different it would feel if she was tighter or looser. I didn't mean to suggest I'm going to have her doing exercises all the time. I mean more if the guys here have felt a difference? Or do they generally feel the same? Or if the women have noticed a tightening/loosening before?
Skaal is a phrase used in Denmark to signify a toast through drinks that recognises the two parties can now be considered friends. A lot of Danish humour revolves around avoiding this act. - Douglas Coupland, somewhat paraphrased.
Old 06-27-2003, 06:12 AM

No need to apologise, Metaphysical. Sure all pussy are nice once you're allowed to play with them, but that is no reason not to exercise. I understand that a lady who does not exercise those vital muscles can have all sorts of medical problems in later life, and that is a good enough reason for taking care of them. Of course, no man is going to object to the side benefits. Try www.jadeeggs.com.
Old 06-27-2003, 08:03 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Quote:
Originally posted by Loulabelle
"Kegel-how-tight-is-your-twat" scale"

Now there's a job I'd like the official calibrator for that scale
Old 06-27-2003, 08:04 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Quote:
Originally posted by FussyPucker
I agreee but she gets upset when I try to stick it in her ear Sorry someone had to be a smart arse and I couldn't resist

Ya beat me to it Fussy!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 06-27-2003, 08:47 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Cool can I borrow an umbrella? Look at all those barfing carp over my head. [*eek*]

Just a side note for you metaphysical700. There are a lot of things involved and I think perhaps some of our responses were due to the wording of the your question.

As far as “different” (not good or bad) sensations go, I can share something that has been wonderful for both me AND my partners. The “exercise” of those muscles can be done together. To be in the pushup position, holding her wrists over her head, and see the smile she has as I try to just hold everything still and deep while she moves ONLY those muscles[*]<---(insert *eek*) and watches what she is doing to my face is unbelieveable.

The feelings you can share from varied pressures in different places can be unlimited and fantastic for you both.:lust: You both may enjoy it more if you don’t approach it as a goal of “tightness”.

Just a thought.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 06-27-2003, 03:05 PM
Everybody Stretch!

OK......I gotta jump in here too!

There has NEVER been one single instance of a man ACTUALLY having to strap on a 2x4 in order not to fall in! I've never heard of someone truly hearing his echo as he moaned in delight while eating pussy! No matter what you might think...a babies head doesn't stay in the birth canal long enough to literally stretch a woman's body to permanent ruin! We are a resiliant species! We stretch and we recoil. Some may be "tighter" than others but none have been as big as the Grand Canyon.....that I promise you!

I can be so tight initially that it's hard to enter me. But time goes on I'll loosen up and if I desire to tighten up again...there's where the Kegel muscles play a significant role! But...........the walls don't fall away and you don't find yourself having to hold on for dear life for fear of being swallowed in and never being heard from again.......geeshhhhhhhhhhh!

A woman may be the tightest she'll ever be while she is still a virgin..........but.......she can remain "tight" throughout her lifetime if she desires........and if she happens to "let herself go".........the pussy doesn't become a black hole!

Don't judge a pussy by it's tightness!

Good question BTW!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 06-27-2003, 07:44 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
.....of being swallowed in and never being heard from again.....
:lust: :lust:

Old 06-27-2003, 07:57 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Re: can I borrow an umbrella? Look at all those barfing carp over my head. [*eek*]

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic

...“exercise” of those muscles can be done together. To be in the pushup position, holding her wrists over her head, and see the smile she has as I try to just hold everything still and deep while she moves ONLY those muscles[*]<---(insert *eek*) and watches what she is doing to my face is unbelieveable.

Um....WOW.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author