Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2003, 01:03 AM

Wet

Lately before sex my girlfriend will not be wet, and we end up using lube. This all started after we would be having sex for a very long time and have to use it. We do not use condoms. I am wondering if this is normal? She claims that its better then the past, but somehow I doubt this. Even if she fingers herself she will not get wet. Any comments/suggestions on whats wrong or what to do? I'm getting very self concious
Old 07-11-2003, 11:55 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Rifter
dont worry about it, i have been with some girls that would stay bone dry almost till orgasm. Nothing wrong with using lube.
Old 07-11-2003, 12:30 PM
Suprise Me

(NOTE: I am not a Doctor, only providing info based on my own experience.)

Depending on her age, she may be going thru pre-menopause... (yes, I know that this is a shock - I started pre-menopause in my late 20's, and it can last up to 10-15 years - akkkkkkkkkk). During this time, she may have high estrogen levels and have a hard time getting lubricated. This is normal. That doesn't mean there is no desire.. and can often times mean that she is more sensitive because she isn't as wet. (So when she says it is better, believe her.. it was for me .

As far as having to use lube.... think of trying to put something dry, into a dry hole.... doesn't work too well.... and can be painful....

Just go with the flow.. if you both are pleased no reason to be self-concious..

Old 07-11-2003, 12:31 PM
Suprise Me

In addition... she may want to discuss this with her doctor at her next exam.. doesn't hurt to be informed. And, if there is something unusual happening to my body.. that is the first thing I would do..

Old 07-11-2003, 12:53 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheyanne
.....Just go with the flow.....

lol j/k

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-11-2003, 01:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Talking

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cheyanne
[B](NOTE: I am not a Doctor, only providing info based on my own experience.)

She just plays one on TV!That just seems to go with that statement.It's the first thing that I thought of,when I read it!My
wife always said that after they made me,they broke the mold.
Maybe this explains it! Irish
Old 07-13-2003, 09:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Has she been taking any new medications, prescription or over the counter? Certain drugs could greatly decrease her lubrication. Taking even just over-the-counter decongestant medications--anything that dries up your nose or sinuses, for example--can keep her from lubricating or diminish it a lot. (If it makes her nose dry, stops a sinus headache, or makes her mouth dry, it can also make her vagina dry, even when she is turned on.)
Old 07-13-2003, 10:34 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh.....you guys are so smart it's scary! Great advice everyone! I can't add anything to it except that.........

*oh I hate that I have to say it*

It may be that she just really isn't turned on. Some woman take longer to get warmed up than other's and initially the fury and lust may have lubed her.....and now that "the honeymoon" is into phase 2 (so to speak)....she may need more time and attention to work up those juices. Just a thought will003!

Welcum to Pixies and could you give us more info before we go on and on. Her age, medical background, your length of time together....etc.! It would be more helpful for us to be more helpful!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 07-13-2003, 11:54 AM
IGGY MY LOVE IS HOME!!!!

Is she on any birth control? When I was the depo shot I had to use lube since my natural stuff dried up. Even getting off of the shot it took a good 6 months to get back to normal. If she is on birth control that may be the problem.
Old 07-13-2003, 05:28 PM
Registered Dork

All women vary in amount of moisture they produce.

At THIS time of my life (late 40's) I'm often dry as a bone....and it has nothing to do with being turned on at all (or meds, as I don't currently take any.) It's just the way my body is.

KY is what keeps things operational down there. Some days I'd need tons and other days, I'm a sloppy mess with no help at all.
Old 07-13-2003, 11:54 PM

Shes 19, we have been together for a few months. She is on birth control, just regular pills. She used to get wet no problem...but now nothin. I asked her what was wrong, she doesn't know. She says its still good.
Old 07-14-2003, 12:05 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
No anti-depressants or other meds, perhaps?
You don't have to say yes or no, but it is something to think about if she's on prescriptions.
Old 07-14-2003, 07:04 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

It can't hurt to see a doctor, just to be sure. There could be any number of things, really - or it could be (and hey, probably is) just nothing.

Use your judgement. To me, it seems strange that once there was lube, now there's not. But, human beings are strange creatures!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 07-14-2003, 04:51 PM

Nope, no meds. I think around when it started she had a urinary infection.
Old 07-14-2003, 08:19 PM
IGGY MY LOVE IS HOME!!!!

How long has she been on the BC pills? The hormones in the pills will take awhile to build up in her system. When you start taking them it takes awhile for them to work and at the same time can be drying her up. Does she take antihistamines (sp?) for allergies? That could be a culprit also but I am betting on the BC pills. Is she taking a progestin based pill? Here is a site to check out. http://www.herbolove.com/article.asp?art=375