Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2003, 08:19 AM

forgot to mention, GingerV, a copy of your post ought to be given to most men at birth.

I have fantasies of other women and for a while this made me feel absolutely horrible. Again though, I've let go a little and have accepted you can be in love and want raw lust occasionally. I would never push these fantasies into reality, I don't want that.

So even if women say they do think of larger peni in their dreams, I don't feel it means they will feel unsatisfied with a more averagely sized one.

I really do wish it was the case that a partner's sexual past was not an issue not even thought about. I know it's pathetic but given the choice, I'd probably find it easier to know my girlfriend had never been with anyone. This is probably because I hadn't before her. I always had this idea that if I had sex with someone I like as opposed to love, especially the first time, it would make me feel bad. Though now, I don't think it would.
Maintaining my virginity only mattered while I was a virgin, if I'd had somewhat meaningless sex before being with my girlfriend, it wouldn't bug me.
Skaal is a phrase used in Denmark to signify a toast through drinks that recognises the two parties can now be considered friends. A lot of Danish humour revolves around avoiding this act. - Douglas Coupland, somewhat paraphrased.
Old 08-03-2003, 10:06 AM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
It's not so much what you have.......................it's how you use it that Counts. If she isn't being truthful then dump her and find someone that will be satisfied with YOU. (and not mention the fact that her EX was WELL ENDOWED)
Old 08-04-2003, 10:54 AM

Quote:
JennaFlower

I just gotta say... no offense intended towards your GF.. but what the HELL was she thinkin? Even tellin you that.. sorry.. but in my own opinion.. some things are better left untold.. comparison to an ex is one such thing.

Secondly... not the quantity that is important.. it is the quality.. not to say that with EXTREME differences (I don't consider an inch extreme) there might be sensational differences, but usually such differences can be compensated by experience and technique.

Just my opinion.. but if she tells you that she is happy with the way things are.. then believe her.

Very true what this lady says. She has her mind in the right place.
I checked your pics and
I myself are a bit bigger (11 1/2 inches and thicker), BUT size doesnīt really matter if you donīt know how to work it. Remenber always that
you have your mouth and your hands. They also can bring wonderful pleasures to a woman if used just right M8.
Itīs exactly what @GingerV said, and I quote her...
Quote:
But I tell you now, every guy I've ever been with has been a hell of a lot more than just a dick with legs. Incredible kisses, strong hands, great legs, and even one guy who had a perfect V shaped back, one who could sing me nearly into an orgasm, and another who could make me laugh no matter what. And all those things contributed to how I felt, and even how good the sex was.

Itīs true that the size of a guy's dick doesn't really matter. Itīs how you work it in the overall sex-game. I have had alot of experiences with women, and believe me when i say i can make a woman cum with "only" just a word.Just merely talking can make all kinds of reactions arouse a woman. In an orgy, it may be the biggest guy that surprises the ladies, but you have to also surprise them with other things. Itīs not all about size, itīs the whole of YOu that makes that something special happen.
Good luck, and donīt give it much thought of what she said.
Don’t even dare
To say what I am
Without dismiss the picture of me from the canvas
Old 08-04-2003, 02:38 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

I just HAD to add my ten cents worth to this thread:

Firstly, I agree with Jenna that your g/f was wrong to break the golden, unwritten code of conduct rule: NEVER reveal your partner's/ex's size to ANYONE. It's a private thing that isn't meant to be shared, and certainly not with a new lover.

However, that being said, size is really not an issue when it comes to great sex. I've had guys with different size cocks in the past, and until Fussy, the best sex I'd had was with the one with the smallest cock.

Yes, Fussy's generously proportioned but that's NOT what makes him the best lover of my life. Hell, with that thing he was doing with his fingers this weekend, I wouldn't have cared if he'd not had a dick at all!!!!! LOL

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 08-04-2003, 04:27 PM
Stiff Member

Quote:
Oh for crying out loud.

I actually enjoyed you ten cents. You are dead on about drawing comparisons. How can you play on someones insecurities any more than that? Hopefully someone is listening.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 08-09-2003, 02:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
SHE'S WITH YOU !!!!!!

If her ex is bigger than you and he's an ex.

Hello, is any of this getting through !!!!

You obviously have what she wants!!!!
Old 08-11-2003, 05:35 PM

she lucky

you need to tell her that shes lucky that she has a bloke with a 7 inch cock. because the average is way below that, the proper proffesional unbiased average is 5.4 in long by 5in around to say your average would be untrue your large. and even if her ex was 8 inches yhats not much longer its the girth that will please a women.