Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2001, 07:05 AM

Question Question for the married ladies

How many of you married ladies have entertained the idea of having a threesome? At what point in your marriage were you? I'm wondering also how it was brought up initially between you and your spouse. If you have had one, please comment if it was MMF or MFF. Any advice would be appreciated. If you don't want to post the reply, please email me.
Old 12-30-2001, 02:09 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

I have always entertained the idea of having a threesome...Me and 2 males....or I would even go with another female to please my better half....BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN...unless I get myself a new better half!

My man is conservative and shy...He keeps me to himself and wouldn't share me out to anyone! I have brought up the subject a few times in the past and it never got me anywhere....

Thank god for dreams.......

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 12-31-2001, 09:32 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
LoveDiva4u---I guess that I'll have to agree with you!I wouldn't share my wife with anyone.I have been told by more than one
person;that;even after the scars;from street fighting and racing
motorcycles;that I'm still fairly nice looking.My wife sometimes seems;to take me for granted.I remember;yrs. ago;when we were in a resturant and another;very good looking;woman was
making eye contact with me.My wife isn't the type to say Boo to
anyone.All of a sudden I heard"What are you looking at Bitch?"
It was my wife!It turned out that she was more possive then I
thought! Irish
Old 01-02-2002, 12:33 PM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
Entertain.. most definitely

My husband and I are still pretty new to the marriage arena but have already discussed the possibilities of adding others to our play. The idea of group play turns me on very much. MMF, FFM, couples.. whatever. It's very erotic to me to imagine multiple people with lots of lust, touching, squeezing, caressing, kissing, sucking... you get the picture. I hope that my husband and I will be together forever, and have on more than one occasion mentioned to him the fact that anything either of us suggest won't be ruled out. Who knows what will interest us as we grow older. At this time though, I'm still enjoying having him to myself, and he can't imagine sharing me with another male. So for now, it's just fantasy. Hopefully a definite reality someday, no matter what the combo.

=:-)
Jenny

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 01-02-2002, 01:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Htnwt469
Congrats.

Congratulations and I hope you and your husband stay married forever, also. If you think you are wanting to add a 3rd, you have to make you sure you are not only SECURE w/ your marriage, but you have to make sure you both secure about yourselves. If you are............GO FOR IT!!!.....lol. Have fun.

Ht.
Old 01-02-2002, 10:21 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nubian
'Tis a fantasy...

that many people share but whose choppy waters few have successfully navigated. I _think_ (notice the emphasis on think) that I would be able to survive one episode of my wife sleeping with another man while I participate/look on. But we have such a good and loving relationship so why risk it for a fleeting moment of pleasure? For me, such ideas are better left to my fantasy world. Kudos to those who've been able to participate in threesomes and keep their relationship alive, though. They have my admiration and respect.
Old 01-03-2002, 08:43 AM

This place is crazy...threads popping up all over the place...it's hard to keep up!

Like JennyD, my marriage is still pretty new, we haven't reached the 3yr mark yet. My husband and I have shared our fantasies, some of which included 3somes (or moresomes)...but for now at least (and expecially with a baby on the way) we're not quite ready to share for real . We'r still having way too much fun discovering all the infinate sexual possibilities of us!
Old 01-03-2002, 05:42 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nubian
Thumbs up Congrats!

Just wanted to say "Congrats!" on the impending arrival. Giving birth to our young uns was such special moment for the missus and I. Good Luck!
Old 01-04-2002, 02:50 PM

Nubian--Thanks so much
Old 01-07-2002, 02:36 AM
No Longer Pixies User!!!

Exclamation WARNING

My husband and I have been with another couple so you could say it was mff and mfm all at once. Do not even think about it unless you are very secure in your relationship. We had the flip side of what most people had... the couple we were with were not people most would consider attractive (it was the act not the people that turned us on) so instead of feeling jealous about th epossibility of me finding the other man more attractive than him or vice versa, it was more, "Please tell me you do not find that person attractive. Weve also noticed how diferent our tastes are in men and woman (we are both bi and before you men go OMG there is no male anal involvement as far as my husband is conserned, a blow jobs a blow job) anyway.... I am attracted to the exotic woman while he likes the girl next door types, and hes attracted to more clean cut guys while I like the macho bad boy kinda guys (funny thing is is I'm not the girl next door and hes not the macho bad boy... go figure).. So now instead of threesomes, we go it alone. I can have my gfs on the side, and he doesn't care about the 3some thing unless I give her more than he's getting.

Sorry to go on so much
Old 01-07-2002, 09:26 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Quote:
This place is crazy...threads popping up all over the place...it's hard to keep up!

This place is crazy......But it's NOT hard to keep up!!

One would think.... with 4,653 members..this place would be just a big buzz of activity!!

Maybe we should start deleting the Silent posters as members!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 01-07-2002, 05:04 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

Hey Diva, how about getting rid of the people that have only come on once and then left.

Anyhow onto the subject at hand. Not a married lady, but when I was married, my wife had suggested that we use the thought of a 3some for an incentive to lose weight. Well, when it did happen, she was more jealous of the other woman falling for her than for me. The other woman was a good friend of mine, so I knew where we stodd on things. Now I wouldn't be surprised if my ex was experimenting with it all.

Old 01-21-2002, 11:56 PM
It's me again

My husband and I have discussed it. I know its a big fantasy of his, but I'm not sure about it yet. I think it would have to be someone we knew and were comfortable with. We almost did it once but then it fell through. We haven't really discussed it much in a while.