Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2003, 01:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Thumbs up

I was 18/19 yrs old.In the service & in a long distance relationship with an older girl home.There was an A&W Root Beer
Stand just offbase.Everyone used it as a pickup & hangaround spot.They had music piped into the parking lot.Everyone used to get a(.50)Baby Root Beer)and hangout there.My buddy&I were
there one night.We had a fake draft card&had each bought a bottle of booze,over the border in Mass.My buddy had taken the
car and went after one girl.I was staggering around the parking lot,with a 16oz. beer in one hand a bottle in the other.An AP&SP,
pulled into the lot,making their rounds.I spotted a car,driven by a girl that I knew,with another girl that I knew as the passenger.
There was a strange girl,in he middle.I dove in the front side window,& landed in the strangers lap.I said"Hi,my names Tom".
We got married on May1,1965,and have been together since!
Irish
Old 09-01-2003, 12:53 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I tended bar in which we had dancers (exotic...strippers...whatever you want to call em....lol!) and my S/O would come in after his day and sit and talk with the boyfriend of one of the owners. They knew each other because my S/O owned a diesal mechanic shop that serviced the fleet of trucks this other guy drove for.

Anyway.....we talked and flirted and bantered for about a year, as friends. He was interested in another girl and I was trying to help him get up the nerve to just ask her out....as she wasn't really interested in him. One day it occured to me....Wait a minute....this is a great guy and if she isn't interested...why should I push him towards her? So, I turned up the flirting and started asking him for drinks after our bar closed.

All the dancers egged me on and finally we went on our first real date. He took me to a beautiful restaraunt.....and I couldn't eat anything but a shrimp cocktail....because suddenly I was very nervous around him. That was almost 17 years ago....and although we only just married in 2000....we've been together since my "awakening"!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-01-2003, 01:50 PM
Wanting More

First(and the one I lost my virginity to)-Lived out of state, was in town for a school exchange thing (was being hosted by a friend) and ended up being introduced and having a long distance relationship.

Second-Met at school registration...then he changed his mind at the last minute and ended up going to St. Cloud State in Minnesota...but his parents lived nearby and he'd come home and we had our dates on the weekends.

Third-Met in a coffee shop.

Fourth-Just sat down at my table one day in the union and had lunch with me...dated almost two years, and he's now my fuck buddy.

Still looking for "The One."

Old 09-01-2003, 04:55 PM
Melted

Apparently my boyfriend and I had met twice previously, but I remember the occasion I forgot about and I remember the one he forgets. We ended up getting together this spring after meeting at work. (I started my summer job a week before he came back to work as my boss's boss.) We went to a conference together along with other co-workers, had a few drinks at a club, and we ended up sleeping in the same room that night. After returning from the conference, he would have preferred not to see me because of the boss thing as well as the age thing (I'm 19 and he's 34), but then I showed him Pixies and he was so intrigued about me he couldn't just let me go... Next week we'll have been together for 4 months

LOVE YA LAKE!!!!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 09-01-2003, 07:57 PM

My current GF was matched to me on match.com and nerve.com, for the first time, on the very same night (we were both on both services - you have to cast a wide net!).

We talked a few times on the phone and when she told me she needed to buy a new DVD player, I offered to be her technical expert. She took a leap of faith and let me come to her house on the first date, we had a glass of wine before we went out to buy the DVD player. We ended up smootching on the couch.

She has often said that she wishes she wouldn't have waited until the fourth date to yank my clothes off and attack me.

Old 09-02-2003, 12:11 PM
Pixies favorite Rose

My S/O and I went to school together up until 3rd grade, when my family moved to another town. We met again after both of us had graduated from High School, in front of my Grandmother's house. He remembered me, but I didn't him. We said a passing hi, and not too long after that we started dating and have been together for almost 20 yrs.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:31 PM
is not this trim anymore!

My wife was my supervisor (and some say she still is), at my first job. I was working my way through the first year of college. We got along well at work and it never really dawned on me that she wanted to date so a mutual friend, and coworker, fabricated a meeting for couples only knowing I didn't have a serious girlfriend at the time. When I wasn't able to tell him right off who I'd be bringing, he suggested I ask our boss and I was speachless. Well, I asked her and she readily agreed to go. That was the second clue I hadn't picked up on. When we arrived at the "gathering", we were the only ones there! Should've known it was a setup from the start. Anyway, that was 15 years ago, 13 of which were spent married.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:31 PM
Bouncy Bunny

Hubby and I met in a chat room one night just befor I had to go back to school for graduation..Continued to talk online for a few weeks...then called him. We met up at a concert a month later and 3 months after meeting we started "dating". A year to the date of offically dating we got married. Will have our 2nd yr anniversary in about 2 weeks.

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 09-02-2003, 03:40 PM
Horseman12's Filly

Send a message via Yahoo to hellsbells
I guess all who know me know that my SO is Horseman12. We met here in smut games of all places. It must have been fate, because it was unusual for him that evening to be there at that time, and I would normally have been in bed, but for some unknown reason couldn't sleep and decided to go to smut games instead of the usual quiz room I went in. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him there, and has been skipping ever since. I hope it is dancing soon because I join him on the 4th of October. I can't wait!!!! We have both dreamed of the moment, and I guess we both thought it may never happen with us being so far apart.

Old 09-03-2003, 06:43 PM
~figment of imagination~

I met my husband 12 years ago on a very cruel date set up. A so-called friend of mine set me up with this guy who wanted to take me to dinner (which thrilled me since I was extremely broke and hadn't had a real meal in weeks) or so I thought. On the other side this guy wanted to be set up with me for a quick lay. LOL boy was he in for a surprise when I wouldn't. LOL
I couldn't stand him he was a total ass. He would say things like, 'I have a pocket full of pennies how about a table dance'. Absolutely annoying! I ditched him ASAP and about 2 days later I got a phone call from him apologizing. He invited me to his house and he cooked me an awesome meal. Needless to say he can cook a fabulous breakfast too! hehe We have been together ever since.
~ me! ~
Old 09-04-2003, 04:47 AM
Bitchy Member

khaos and I met at a Denny's of all places, I was there having coffee with roomates and my g/f at the time. We talked and the whole time all i could think was how much fun he would be, especially in his uniform (im a sucker for military men). We saw each other a few more times at denny's but he wouldn't ask me out because he thought i was a total lesbian, from when he met my g/f.
Well eventually I had to come on to him for him to realize I wasn't totally gay and we met up for a ONE night stand......that was about 6 1/2 years ago, over 6 of them being married....It has been the longest one night stand i have ever heard of.....He was just THAT GOOD...tee hee.....I love you baby.

Willing to try anything once, twice if i like it. Although i can't seem to find anything I haven't liked yet.....
Old 09-04-2003, 06:53 AM
Unusually Curious

Meet Sharni as a junior member of a community service group I was with and I was coordinating the junior group.
But it all started one new years eve when she walked up to give me a new years kiss and we ended up 69ing each other.
have been together ever since

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 09-06-2003, 09:12 AM
Insatiable

Met my wife 15 years ago on the job. We both worked for a cruise line (shoreside, i.e. not on the ships itself). At first she wanted to keep our relationship a secret but it eventually got out. Great perk of the job was that we got to sail on the ships quite frequently. Thus, we literally got to travel the caribbean together while we dated.

Not a bad way to get to know someone...

rabbit
Old 09-06-2003, 09:17 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by rabbit
Great perk of the job was that we got to sail on the ships quite frequently. Thus, we literally got to travel the caribbean together while we dated.

Not a bad way to get to know someone...

rabbit

You'd have gotten to know me intimately that way....holding my hair while I puked over the railings

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
You'd have gotten to know me intimately that way....holding my hair while I puked over the railings

Awwww...between seabands and little medication your tummy would be a-OK for mudslides and margaritas.

...then we'd get back to the hair holding and you being bent over.....

rabbit