User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2003, 03:28 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
A Dragon's Lust

A Dragon's Lust

Excellent fairy tale...I too have fantasies of a sexy dragon much like Grandoon who can traverse the Atlantic in the blink of an eye

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-11-2003, 10:11 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Ah Lilith, you must know my dragon .... isn't he a fine specimen?!?!? LOL ... Glad you liked the fairy tale, it is a bit of a change from other stories I've told and so I was a bit nervous about telling it. Thanks for taking time to boost my confidence!
Old 08-28-2003, 02:19 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
A story told as magnificently as this one was, could recieve nothing but my highest praises. While a change from your usual types of stories, you will find no arguments from me. As far as I'm concerned, you can change your style as much as you like as long as you never lose that wonderfully descriptive and orgasmic nature that they've all had.
I only wish that I could have a toungue as gifted as his. Then I could really eat a pussy right. I think that is what I like the most about the story, and the whole fantasy of a medieval rendezvous comes in a close second. Ok the more I recollect on this story, the more things I find to my liking. Saving the damsel in distress, the introduction, the little side-notes, and so many of the other "little" things.
Once again I am left in awe at your amazing storytelling ability. Thank you for yet another orgasmic read.

PS: sorry for the delay in my reply

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.
Old 08-30-2003, 09:27 PM
Learning to talk sexy

thank you shyabusa, I always love reading your comments ... I appreciate you taking the time from a very hectic time in your life to write your thoughts!!!
Old 09-17-2003, 02:07 AM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
you are very welcome... a hectic no doubt, but I can always make time for my favorite author of erotic literature... i'm very curious to know what your inspiration for this one was... and how did you come up with that tongue idea... can i just say "WOW!"

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

Old 09-17-2003, 02:11 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Inspiration on this one came from an avatar of one of the members - Glyndwr .... check out his avatar and I think you'll know where the idea came from! LOL
Old 09-22-2003, 03:32 AM
Dudley vision

I see your point. LOL!