Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2003, 10:00 PM
Just me.

Welcome to Pixies HuggleZ, BustyLusty and LittleMiss. Great to have you with us!

Lot of good advice. Good luck, Sweet Thing.
Old 09-13-2003, 08:08 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Sweet Thing
Quote:
Originally posted by Little_Miss
I recently started waxing the not so sensitive area of my pussy, gradually i intend to wax the lot.

It does slow growth dramatically if you can handle the (OHMYFUCKINGGODIAMGOINGTODIESEEWHATIDOFORYOUGODDAM N YOU! ETC LOL) pain.

LOL Little_Miss! You knocked me off my chair with laughter at that one! Waxing my pussy is one thing that I will never ever do! I have a high pain tolerance but the thought of waxing my pussy is just way out of my realm of pain tolerance! LOL
Old 09-17-2003, 11:42 PM
Pixie's Wild Rose

I alternate waxing and shaving, when I shave I use the Mach3 Turbo, it's a man's razor but I have found it to be the closest shave and have never nicked myself with it. As for the waxing, I don't know if my first time was just with an ultra skilled person or what but I had very little pain at all, I've had bandaids that hurt worse coming off *LOL*

Goodluck....you'll love the sensation, I hate growing it out a bit when it's time to wax *L*
Old 09-18-2003, 12:38 AM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
hey sassy... when you get it waxed... how did you find a salon that will shave you all the way?
Old 09-18-2003, 12:46 AM
Pixie's Wild Rose

faerysflower, well they didn't shave me but I did have a complete wax. As for finding the salon, I called a couple salons and inquired about a brazilian wax - you have to be careful with that term though because some consider a brazilian as only the top part. I started out asking if they did them and if they did, asked what area they included in the wax. It was a little spendy and now I wax at home but the salon wax lasted longer then the home waxes do.
Old 09-20-2003, 08:23 PM

Send a message via ICQ to HuggleZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Sassy Rose
As for finding the salon, I called a couple salons and inquired about a brazilian wax - you have to be careful with that term though because some consider a brazilian as only the top part. I started out asking if they did them and if they did, asked what area they included in the wax.

I've heard the term "Spynx" for the whole wax.
Old 09-24-2003, 10:23 AM

I shaved it all a couple of years ago without a problem, and my boyfriend liked it.
A couple months ago, we decided to try it again. The weirdest thing is that once I was shaved, I wasn't able to pee straight. That sounds really funny, but it's true.
Girls, you know how you have to squat in public restrooms to avoid touching the toilet? I couldn't do it for weeks or I would end up peeing on myself. Home isn't a problem since I can sit on my own toilet seat.
I don't mind shaving once in a while but not if it means that I have to sit on public toilets. Even with toilet paper down, it's still pretty gross.

Has anyone else ever experienced (or even heard of) such a thing? I don't remember it happening before.