Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2003, 12:42 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Damn I Do Me Sooooo Good:p

Tell me about your fave way to get your self off...

Lately I have this thing for lying sideways with one foot propped up on the head board of my bed. Laid back on tons of pillows. My room dark except for this sexy paper lantern, worshipping the goddess in me

How bout you?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Hmmm my fave way to get myself off would be to slide in just the right wet woman....gets me off everytime...
Old 10-03-2003, 12:58 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Definately in the bedroom, on top of the comforter, in the nude, on my back with legs apart (much like the picture) but with pillows propping me up into a semi-sitting position and more pillows under my legs at the knees. Room's dark except for a candle on each nightstand and there's lavender massage oil and sometimes a little buzzing sound, slightly muffled. Earplugs and a blindfold have, at times, added to the eroticism. As if to say "someone can be watching me right now and I'd never know it but I'm so ready to come...I just don't care!"

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-03-2003, 01:11 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by WildIrish
Definately in the bedroom, on top of the comforter, in the nude, on my back with legs apart (much like the picture) but with pillows propping me up into a semi-sitting position and more pillows under my legs at the knees. Room's dark except for a candle on each nightstand and there's lavender massage oil and sometimes a little buzzing sound, slightly muffled. Earplugs and a blindfold have, at times, added to the eroticism. As if to say "someone can be watching me right now and I'd never know it but I'm so ready to come...I just don't care!"

That's sexy as hell. And as luck, or coincidence, or fate would have it, I often wear lavender oil. You'd never know if I was there watching you, unless you could feel me near.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Huggable!

Quote:
Originally posted by WildIrish

Whew!!!! What an image.... that just might be my new fave thing to think about when I'm getting myself off.... mmmmm!!!
Old 10-03-2003, 01:54 PM

OK, I'm not quoting Wild again......but oh MY! That one's going to stay with me .
Old 10-04-2003, 10:24 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Three ways.......ergo my "Fav Pos".........

In the shower.....standing, yet leaning against the wall....shower head on full pulse!

Sitting (at puter).....legs spread, encircling the chair....vibe on high and resting against my lips! No hands technique is best!

Laying......in bed, face down.....thighs spread wide....vibe on med. (with contol in hand) and resting at my clit......pulling it into me and pushing it out.....as I place downward pressure on it so that it speads my lips open and shut at will!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-04-2003, 04:00 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
I hear you Lixy!!!!!!! Mine is sitting at the puter with you sexy guys chatting with me on the other end. my legs spread ,my feet planted on the log walls(nice curve there to hang on to), leaned back in my chair with one or 2 vibes going under a warm fuzzy blanket against my naked body!!!!!! oooohh yeahhhhhhh!
Old 10-04-2003, 07:53 PM
exposed member

Damn, I need to start chatting on here!

Young man, how is it that you do not?"
Old 10-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by cowgirltease
I hear you Lixy!!!!!!! Mine is sitting at the puter with you sexy guys chatting with me on the other end. my legs spread ,my feet planted on the log walls(nice curve there to hang on to), leaned back in my chair with one or 2 vibes going under a warm fuzzy blanket against my naked body!!!!!! oooohh yeahhhhhhh!

Oh YEAH! The girl's good! ^5!!!!!!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-06-2003, 05:27 AM
Just me.

Probably most common is at my computer ... either reading posts or perving the pretty pics of our Pixie ladies.
Old 10-06-2003, 10:23 AM
Banned

Like many, I can often be found doing me at the computer. I like to have one leg on the desk . . . mmm, I think I should do me soooo good right now!
Old 10-06-2003, 02:59 PM

Like so many others my fave way is naked in front of the pc looking at all the lovely pixies ladies
Old 10-06-2003, 03:11 PM
~~Smokin'~~

Send a message via Yahoo to paprclphd
My favorite way -

Little candlelight, in front of the computer, checking out some beautiful pics, thinking and imagining what I would do if someone was standing in front of me, the vibe on med and just moving it slowly across my clit until I am so wet and then jabbing it in and out until I come. Works every time!

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Old 10-06-2003, 03:59 PM

fantasizing about all you incredible Pixies ladies - how else?

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present