Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2003, 12:36 AM

Send a message via ICQ to RJB
Question a question about internet relations

well the story is i've been going out with my gf for about a year and a half and recently she has been talking to another guy in our city, in out university for that matter and the talking has gotten to the point that she'll ignore me for him the talk has also gotten rather riske, i'm getting upset about this and she won't talk to me about it she will just get defencive and mad, i don't know what to do, we've broken up once but she came back to me and told me how much she missed me and blah blah blah but she continues talking to this guy, any suggestions? i really want to be with her but i might have to leave her if it continues much longer
Old 11-07-2003, 12:45 AM
Banned

Welcome to Pixies, RJB. Sorry your first post is an unhappy one. My first thought was that you could try writing her a letter explaining your feelings and let her read it on her own time. Try not to judge her, see what her side of it is.
Old 11-07-2003, 03:25 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Maybe he's just a friend. someone who will listen to her. theres nothing wrong with having men friends. Why do you feel the need to be jealous? Why don't you try NOT getting upset and trusting her and see what happens? TRUST being the key word here in a relationship...........
Old 11-07-2003, 04:48 PM

This looks like a companion to the "phone sex" topic in this thread.

In that case, she was upset because he was having phone sex, but not complaining about their time together.

In this case he is complaining because she is reportedly ignoring him for the virtual guy.

My opinion is that what she does on her own time is her business, but she can't let it effect the relationship. She crossed a line there, and this couple has work ahead, and it really doesn't have anything to do with sex, or the internet.

Old 11-09-2003, 03:26 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I have definate problems with knowing that she ignores her boyfriend in favour of the on line friend when he is with her.

That is not a good sign at all. If I really cared for someone and they were with me in person, I would tell my online friend that I had a visitor and see you soon, turn my computer off and give the person I could put my arms around my full attention.

I would talk to her about it, RJB and tell her how bad it makes you feel and that it is likely to threaten your relationship if it continues. Not that her online friendship is the problem but her ignoring you and rubbing your nose in it in front of you is.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:59 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
ummmmmm guys look at what he wrote...... they have broken up once before...........so that tells me there are problems already in the relationship. hmmmmmmmmm......... what do you wanna bet that there is also a breakdown in communication between the two. I think its time for a talk, that is if you really care for her. but I don't think he's the cause of your problems unless he was around the first time you broke up.
If she's she's happy and loves you she won't go a lookin.......
If she's not happy you better find out why......