Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2002, 07:25 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Your name has given you a generous nature. You will do your utmost to help others in need, despite inconvenience or even hardship to yourself. You are affectionate, and respond quickly to appreciation. As a child you were expressive. An imaginative, impressionable person, you could excel in the theatre as a dramatist or comedienne, and the enjoyment and appreciation of your audience would be your greatest inspiration. Fine as your nature is at times the power of your feelings is difficult to control as it unleashes itself through outbursts of temper.

(((I think this is pretty much me up to here....LOL..Not sure about the rest thought

The name does not engender emotional stability; nor have you the system and order in your thinking always to finish what you start. Scattering of efforts interferes with success in your undertakings. Sensitivity in your nervous system could cause you to suffer either through goitre, or nervous conditions, or to experience hysteria or mental repression. :whiteghos

My middle name is not listed there and neither is LoveDiva4u...but I think I know what it would say for that!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 03-03-2002, 09:16 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Your name has created a practical, patient, scientific nature able to concentrate on the finer details of a project or undertaking. You would function best in settled conditions where you are not called upon to meet and mix too closely with others, but are able to work on your own. This name restricts congenial expression and association, creating much aloneness. You could express your thoughts more easily in writing than in speaking. You seldom experience the peace of mind that comes with composed thinking and emotional control. Health weaknesses could appear in the digestive system, causing constipation and other related problems, or in disorders affecting the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.

some is true, the Health weaknesses are all bullshit, no way in hell would you be able to tell that from a name, the only problems i have are with my eyes and my ears, my digestive system is fine, i don't have heart or lung problems and i rarely ever get constipated.
Old 03-03-2002, 05:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to NurseTraci
Okay, I went there and I clicked on my first name. I have to admit that I was a little skepticle, but as I read it, I was so amazed. I felt like one of those fake callers on the Miss Cleo commercials. Then they hit it directly on the nose.

The first name of Traci leads you to assume considerable responsibility and to prefer to work independently, without direction or interference from others because you have very definite ideas of your own. Your mind is quick to comprehend and you can be depended upon to do any job well. Because you tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist, you might insist on doing too many things yourself instead of delegating jobs to others who might do less satisfactory work. This name does make you quite direct and straight-to-the-point. Your verbal expression does not reflect your inner thoughts and feelings, and you often wonder why people react to what you say. The influence of this name does not promote the friendship that you desire or the relaxation and naturalness you should enjoy with people. It is a name that makes you far too practical and serious-minded, and makes it difficult for you to act with spontaneity. You could suffer physically through head tension, with eye, teeth, or sinus problems, headaches, or mentally through worry.

::This hits me directly. I am sooo forward with everything, some say I tell the truth too often. I never share responisiblities with group work because well becuase I want the best job. About the head tension, eye problems, teeth and sinus problems and the worry,; that couldn't be more true. I have severe sinus problems almost every three months, I have have to wear glasses, not all the time, but most of the time, I always have headaches, and I have an anxiety disorder. I worry too much. I am just so amazed by this. Thanks. ((Now I really do sound like a caller on Miss Cleo!!))
Old 03-04-2002, 02:55 PM
Manwhore

Here's what it said when I plunked in my given name...

you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents. You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems. Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem. You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems "get you down" for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times. Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself. In close personal relationships you are usually thoughtful and considerate. However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of. Health weakness would appear as skin conditions or ailments relative to the liver. A tendency to overeat quick-energy foods aggravates any health problems.

Not 100% but damn near spot-on... Pretty cool. Not as accurate by my known name though. Screen name was really off.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-06-2002, 07:46 AM

This is really scary. There's a couple of bits that aren't really true but the rest is pretty much spot on, perhaps a little too much at the moment.

My name creates a restless, creative nature that takes you into many ventures, but does not allow you to see things through to a satisfactory completion. Yours is a versatile, musical, artistic, but independent nature and you must have the freedom to express your creative ideas and abilities to be happy. An urge for independence causes dissatisfaction and frustration in close relationships and you find the "ties that bind" restricting. The qualities of this name would find a more constructive outlet in work that involves high-pressure selling or promotional activities, possibly in community affairs, for it contains a positive, driving power. It is difficult for you to merge with others; although you have quickness of mind, you lack tolerance and can give way to impatience at another's slowness or shortcomings. If you cannot complete your plans when you wish to do so, you could suffer intense moods of depression and extreme sensitivity in the region of the solar plexus, resulting possibly in ulcers or nervous disorders. This name could take you into bitter experiences through impulsive action. You need more stability to find peace of mind, relaxation and happiness in life.
Old 03-06-2002, 08:06 AM
I love to eat fish!!

wow its me down to the last detail.

individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity. You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will. Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid, and lacks the moderating tone of tact, diplomacy, and friendliness. Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner. Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature. Once friendship is established, you are very loyal and steadfast and do not tolerate gossip or criticism. In your close associations and family life, there is little demonstration of sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement. It is difficult for you to find the right words for such circumstances.

well thats me!! weird really
Old 03-06-2002, 10:33 AM

It didn't sound like me at all I'll stick to astrology.
Old 03-06-2002, 10:49 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
I think it's a bit like a card trick. You tell everyone to think of a card and to keep it in mind. You go through the pack and pick out their card. If you have 52 people in the audience, chances are that at least one person thought of that card.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 04-02-2002, 02:18 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Well this is pretty much me.....

Dynamic, restless, independent, ready to accept challenges, and outspoken. You enjoy change, travel, and new experiences. Reacting against injustice, you go out of your way to assist in creating fairness. You are very creative and promotional, and work intensely to carry out your plans. Though you have limitless enthusiasm for new ventures, you lose interest quickly once things become routine, as you dislike being forced to attend to detail and do monotonous work. Your lack of patience and consistency in your affairs and your tendency to act impulsively can lead to actions you later regret taking, or to accidents, particularly to the head. You find that you often do the hard, pioneering work in an undertaking, only to see others reap the benefits. While this name makes you very honest and sincere in your personal relationships, your tendency to retaliate with caustic remarks over even slight offenses could spoil many friendships. You are prone to suffer moods of depression, and physical and mental tension which could have a serious affect upon the nervous system, causing stomach ulcers. Health weaknesses could also affect the eyes, ears, sinuses, or result in loss of hair.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 04-02-2002, 06:27 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
that was dam spooky got me to a tee
done some of these before one was
are you male or female asked some questions
then told you if your a guy or girl my result was female!!?
Old 04-02-2002, 07:04 PM
Hypnotizes Members

I tried Kimberlee first and well it wasnt exactly me...
then I tried Kim ( which I go by all the time) and its slightly more accurate...

Your name of Kim contains many fine qualities: musical and artistic ability, good business judgment, and a sense of responsibility for the welfare of others. This makes you warm-hearted and understanding in your response to the needs and interests of those around you. You are always ready to help those in less fortunate circumstances. Your insistence on becoming involved in the affairs of others can cause them to regard you as interfering, even though you are only trying to help. A weakness lies in the fact that you are deeply affected through your feeling for others and could suffer through worry and disturbed thoughts over matters that you can do nothing about. While you have an appreciation for the finer things of life and could be successful along inspirational as well as business or professional lines of endeavour, there is a tendency to become involved in the needs and interests of others to the detriment of your own progress. Home and family are important to you and you desire to establish a settled home environment where you can enjoy the congenial companionship of friends and family. Mental tension could result through worrying too much over your problems or the problems of others, with an adverse effect on your nervous system.

~~Reality bites but thats what life is~~

Old 12-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Loungin' Around

bump

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 12-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Leo was right

Although the name xxxxx creates the urge to be a leader and organizer, we stress that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.

The first name of xxxxx creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain.

The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from early in your life.

You are capable of logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law, or politics.

Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings.

And nope, my name isn't really xxxxx.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus