Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2004, 08:36 PM

I thought about that. This has been on my mind quite often lately and I have decided that most likely I am going to agree to do it. The just how, when and where need to be figured out and the who is absolutely HUGE. Someone told me today that it is much easier to find a swingers club and check out that scene. Only problem with that is that I have never had casual sex. I have been thinking since my bf really wants to screw and go down on another woman then I should take my time, find the right man for me (who will have to be a hottie...lol) and hopefully we can really enjoy each others company. There is no rush in doing any of this so after a very careful search, I think this may be the way to go.
This way when the day comes that i fulfill his fantasy and I do this for him,There will be a man who will fulfill my fantasy too. Make sense?
Old 01-13-2004, 02:09 AM
Southern Belleified

Swingers Clubs are something you really need to check out well before you dive in. I met a younger woman on a Yahoo group that was a Swingers group here in Australia. I was only interested in one on one, but she wanted me to 'play more'. So, I went to 'parties' with her. I soon found myself being past around the females like a new toy. I also was of interest to them as I am a nurse. They seemed to be all into BD/SM. The idea of doing CPR on someone because breath play has gone wrong does not appeal to me at all. I was offered daughters as a mother/daughter thing. There was animal sex going on and I am sure kids under 16 as well. I got out of it. Make sure you know what your getting into before you dive. Some of these swingers groups are so out there, they are on Alpha Omega 6!
Old 01-13-2004, 06:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I remember recently in this very column that a lady pixie was asking if she should invite another man who he was involved on line with. with the full knowledge and consent of her S/O.

The deed was done and the 3 some was had with the positive input of her S/O.

Guess what? after this there started to be problems in their relationship. I told you so was not something I wanted to say but there it was.

Keep it fantasy Missy, it is not worth even risking stuffing up a good relationship for a few fleeting moments pleasure.
Old 01-13-2004, 09:55 AM

I know that there could be problems and most likely it is inevitable because little things are starting already. I need to stress the fact that I am not being forced into anything. It was a dead issue that I brought up because I know that he really wants this and I care so much about him that I only want to please him who wouldn't want to please their partner? That is what good relationships are partly about being giving and if it takes me doing this to accomplish that then I need to be open minded and consider it. Actually, I have decided to do it only I need to be ready first. However, like I said little things are happening already and I have been having feelings about it that aren't all positive but I came to the conclusion that I am having these feelings because I am not secure in my relationship to begin with and the problems have nothing to do with taking part in this. I think before I dive into anything certain issues in my relationship need to be resolved first. I honestly believe that if I am in a more reassured, trustworthy relationship that will be the correct time and I will be ready for the dive but if I was to do it immediatly I know now I can kiss this relationship Goodbye even before anything is planned and I don't want that to happen. Once I have certain issues worked out then I know that this will be something that we both could enjoy but not before my relationship is the way it should be.

PS: You guys have been great with the advice and have given me a lot of things to think about. I have learned so much. Thank You!
Old 01-13-2004, 10:00 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Quote:
Originally posted by Missy1965
Can I ask you a question if you don't mind? If you are aware of your wifes needs why not do something about it? Relationships are not easy but what really amazes me isn't the person we choose to be in our lives worth the effort?

I try to be as romatic as I can, except, alot of the time I enjoy the wild and spur of the moment jump into it and then again later if we feel up to it. See my problem is,I am what I call and have been called is "oversexed", (I want it or anything to do with it as often as I can get it) But there are times when I feel like going slow and being romantic also, but not as often as women do, that is where the problem is. And yes they are very much worth it, that is why I keep trying to be as romantic as I can. But sometimes it is dificult when that is not at all what I am in the mood for, So I either try any way or just say forget it at the time.
It would be so nice if men were more like women and women were more like men, kinda meet in the middle somewhere, but that is not life so we deal with it as best we can.
I hope this answered your question. If not I will try again.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 01-13-2004, 10:12 AM

hahaha Oversexed isn't even the word i would use to describe myself. I WANT and NEED it all the time and when I am not having it I am thinking about having it. I never used to be like this it took finally being with someone who I love and enjoy being with. So it isn't all about the sex it is mainly about who I am having it with. I couldn't even imagine feeling this way about any other person it's scary. I can't explain why I feel this way and I don't even want to question it. I just know in my heart that this is just the way it is for me. We don't choose who we love it chooses us, it's what we do with the love we are given that makes it what it is and the skys the limit on how good things can be. Truth is, I would rather be alone for the rest of my life then to be with someone just to have a person there that I don't feel this way about. You know what though? I am very happy about that too, I feel very fortunate that I have someone that I get to care so much about and I feel very happy that I am able to feel this way. It is such a nice feeling to have and I feel blessed that I am able to feel this way. I am smiling as I am writing this just thinking of about it.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:15 AM

The same thing happened with me and pudsey but the other way round. In that i mean a male friend of mone joined us. Infact i had no idea what was happening until it actually happened. I think it is is better to have the third person involved be someone that you both know and trust cause im our experience in makes a great deal of difference rarther than just going and picking someone off a website that u havent even met before.
Threesomes can be fantastic belive me ! thats only if your 100% sure though and to begin with i wasnt but then i relaxed and really enjoyed it. And it was one of the best things that has ever happened to me sexually.