Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2004, 01:02 PM

Way Too Tight

Hi everyone!

My girlfriend and I have a little problem. We want to have sex, but she is a virgin and she is really really small. I mean I can barely get my finger in her. She told me that she never masturbated in her life due to feelings of guilt, so I assume that probably has a lot to do with her size.

I have actually had a g/f before who was a virgin, but she was not near as tight as my current girlfriend. With my ex we just went really slow and it was ok. But now I am really afraid of hurting my current girl.

Anyways I really care for my girlfriend and I just wanted to get any advice on how to best approach this situation.

Thanks to those that reply.
Old 02-09-2004, 01:45 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Gee I think I was your girlfriend in a former life. I would suggest giving her a very slim vibe and some lube and encouraging her to learn to relax and masturbate. Once she learns how to please herself and begins to explore, natural elasticity and lubrication will take care of the tightness. I think it's really important for her to wait til she is comfortable with her own sexuality, ie. those feelings of guilt about masturbation, before trying to share with someone else.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-09-2004, 01:55 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

I would agree with Lil entirely, although I have to say that I don't think masturbation has anything to do with a woman's tightness. Since an orgasm is the spasmodic contraction of the vaginal muscles, it would follow that a woman who has experienced orgasms (through masturbation) would therefore be tighter than a woman who has not......just a thought....not based on fact, just logic.

I think it is more likely she's tight because she's tensing up, due to nerves.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-12-2004, 12:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Maybe she's tight because her hymen is not stretched open (or torn open) enough yet. Using a slim vibrator should help with that.
Old 02-12-2004, 12:17 PM
~~Smokin'~~

Send a message via Yahoo to paprclphd
The best thing you can do is help her to relax. Light some candles, have some nice and easy foreplay. Make her feel really special and comfortable with you, she will relax and it will be easier. I think its going to be a little tight anyway, but the relaxation will definately help. Go down there and lick around for awhile, get her juices flowing.

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Old 02-12-2004, 02:02 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Wine

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-12-2004, 05:44 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
oh yes lotsa wine

~nikki
Old 02-13-2004, 11:43 AM

Thanks! You all have really great advice. I really think that we both need to relax and take it really slow. Besides I really love foreplay and getting her all excited.

Oh yeah...and she tastes great!

Thanks again.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by existing
I really think that we both need to relax and take it really slow. Besides I really love foreplay and getting her all excited.

That's all you need to know. Stay with it and it'll all come naturally.
Old 02-21-2004, 08:42 PM

Ok, as a guy, I've totally got to comment on this.

Dude, you are too freaking lucky for your own good. You've had experience with 2 different virgins! I was damn near willing to cheat on my fiance at one time to get with a virgin.

I can't believe the luck some guys have. Anyway, I back whatever lilith and the other wonderful pixie women suggest because they won't stear you wrong.
Old 02-21-2004, 11:08 PM

Silentsoul: Hehe I have this luck too
Old 02-22-2004, 08:33 PM

::mumbling under breath:: god damn lousy good for nothing cherry popping lucky ass bastards. j/k

I mean seriously guys, are virgins as tight as everyone says they are?
Old 02-22-2004, 09:32 PM

Well first of all...obviously virgins are tight based on my experience I just described here.

Second...it's really no big deal. I don't understand why guys get so obsessed with virginity. It isn't like I chose to be with virgins. It just happened to be that way. I'm just happy to share in being someone's first and hope that they have a happy experiance being with me.

Anyways an update...

One thing that really helped was to have her be on top. It allowed her to be in more control and be more comfortable etc. We've had sex a couple of times since and it's been great. We have to be slow at first but once we get going it's a wild party. We are having fun and our relationship in all fronts is getting closer and closer.

Your right about one thing silentsoul...I'm one lucky guy. This girl has to be the best girlfriend I have had hands down. She blows away every girl that came before her. (Yeah I intended that pun)
Old 02-23-2004, 12:13 AM

Existing: I feel the same way as you...this girl is my soulmate, I know that now. I'm happy for everyone that feels this kind of love!

So, having her on top would be a good idea to deal with the tightness problem? ^^; I'm having this problem too.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to MasterAragornSting
Once again, for like the second, or third time today, I have to agree with Lil.

WIne.

Lots of wine, and work.

Oh, and let's not forget to be patient. Patience is a virtue.