Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2003, 07:04 PM
I make sexytime with you

Can it be longer pretty please? I'm pretty sure that it's possible to set the timeout value such that the session only expires when the browser closes, whether you can do that (or should do that) I don't really know.
I want to do something that matters
Old 12-17-2003, 07:40 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

I am from England, and the date style over here is different, as you may know. We have it as dd-mm-yyyy as apposed to mm-dd-yyyy in other parts of the world. The option to modify this setting and also changing the clock to say 7:00pm instead of 07:00 would certainly be good.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:35 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
My suggestion is a Pixies mixer of some kind so that all Pixie members can get to know each other in a more intimate setting. That's just my 2 cents.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 01-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Serious Member

I think that the polls are pretty popular and certainly interesting.

Can we have a way to search for them or have them in their own area?

Shame we can't have a mental age limit to the site as well!
Old 01-25-2004, 02:15 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
If you put Poll in as your search word you will get the polls since Poll is in the title. You will get other threads too but you will get all the polls. The polls cover extrememly diverse topics so curently they are best suited in the forums as we have them divided. Maybe as the site grows and needs increase, as it did for our games area, we will need to make room for a polls forum.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Sometimes, I think I need a "Did you REALLY mean to say that" button! LOL!! No chance of THAT, I suppose?!?!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-25-2004, 02:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

^^we all do sometimes^^

Just pretend the love button erases BTW dm383 you and I have 84.95% love betweeen us (but my button is rigged)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-24-2004, 04:01 AM
exposed member

I think if there were a field in the profile that said something like 'PMing me is ok' Or 'Ask before you PM me' or something would be nice. There are some people here I'd like to pm sometimes but never really know if it's ok with them or not and too shy to just try it and find out.

Young man, how is it that you do not?"
Old 02-24-2004, 06:55 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

exhib_it_all,
The PM system here is like an IN-house mail system. Every member is entitled to use it. Members can easily not accept an unwanted PM by denying receipt. There is a specific place to click that option. There is nothing disrespectful about PMMing someone and asking if they mind if you send them a PM. Members who have a problem with a PM, or a member abusing the PM system, can forward it to me and I can remove their right to use the system or anything else for all that matters.

There is a box in your options that says enable private messaging. If you see a PM button on the bottom of their posts then they chose to accept PMs.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-24-2004, 09:53 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Question, Not sure if it can be done, but on the new post lists, can it be set up so the pages and last show up like it does in the catigories? (Ex. 1,2,3,....Last)

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 02-24-2004, 01:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

So you mean that you would like the least recent posts to be on page 1 and the most current on the page labeled last????

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-25-2004, 12:15 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Go to the forum jump at the bottom of page, and pick a forum, see at the end of the tread title, it has ( 1 2 3 4 ... Last page ), ......... can that be added to the new posts searches, or is that not possible?

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 02-25-2004, 06:37 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

It has it at the top but not the word LAST...and I don't know why. I am almost 100% positive it's not something that this VB offers as an option to change but I wil snoop a bit.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 02-25-2004, 09:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to MasterAragornSting
Quote:
Originally posted by Cheyanne
I would like to request that guests aren't able to read member profiles.

I'll agree with that!

I'd also like to request that the attatchments of pics are just uploaded to the site, and so not have to be opened as attachments.

Stuff like vids, and sounds wopuld have to be downloaded.

That's just my idea.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to MasterAragornSting
Quote:
Originally posted by exhib_it_all
I think if there were a field in the profile that said something like 'PMing me is ok' Or 'Ask before you PM me' or something would be nice. There are some people here I'd like to pm sometimes but never really know if it's ok with them or not and too shy to just try it and find out.

I agree with that! I know Lil already answered it, BUt I still think iT'd be nice to know that people are willing to be PM'ed.

Also- i'd like to see when a certain person was last online. Like adding a "This person was last logged in on Oct 12, 2002 @ 1:33:48 AM" or something like that. I hate not being able to contact sopmeone because they're no longer online.

I also think that a board where you could add everyones locations would be great,s o we could look up people close to us.
If People didn't want their names on there, they would have to come online and delte it.... Thena gain, that's just another idea of mine.

Thanks, Lil!