Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-24-2004, 02:51 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Hearing Ash sets Vaj aflame and he goes wild.... His hands pull and pinch Ash's tits. He starts to bite at her pussy lips and clit. His cock is hard and throbbing in her hands as she starts to stroke it wildly. Then Vaj stands and pushed his cock roughly into Ash's pussy.

Old 02-24-2004, 03:01 PM

She screamed and gripped his cock with her muscles, tossing her head back and arching like a cat. His sexy growl fired her senses, one hand gripping her hip, while the other grabbed a handful of silky hair and jerked her head back, bowing her body and slamming into her hot tight depths.

She cried out his name, whimpered and moaned, surrendering to his savage desires...letting his frustrations, pain and sorrows release in pent up sexual frustrations. "Oh yes! Oh yes! OOOooh!" She wailed, shuddered and came hard, coating his beautiful dick with her juices...
Old 02-25-2004, 02:41 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj pounded into Ash. Grabbing her silky hair and moaning in desire. As her orgasm crashes through her body and covers Vaj's cock, he pulls out of her tight depths and feels her juices flood out with him. He urges still flowing through him, and not fully satiated from his earlier time with Brenna... Vaj does what he enjoys the most. He lines his cock up and rubs it all over Ash's dripping pussy. Getting sufficiently lubed, Vaj then slides his cock up and into Ash's tight ass. Her scream fills his chamber and vibrates through him. Her body shudders and shakes. Vaj waits a few minutes for her to stop and then starts to methodically fuck her tight ass. His hands twin through her luscious hair and pulls her onto him harder and harder. She is screming and moaning and then her body shakes again and grabs his cock... just as he needed... and his cum shoots into her tight ass.

Last edited by Prophet Reality : 02-25-2004 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:03 AM

Exhausted, sore and yet fullfilled and sated, Ash collapses, her body slumping forward and bending as Vaj holds onto her hips still. His steeling grip bruises her skin, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Moaning softly, she feels him slip from her body and turn her about, kissing her lips softly. She smiles at him and runs long fingers through her hair. "I hope my Master is pleased...sleep better now Vaj." She murmurs and slips out of his mind and back to her own rest for the remains of the night...
Old 02-26-2004, 08:19 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Genevieves lips touched Phaedras she was unsure if she should take this farther or not knowing the girls fragile state of mind. Gen's conscience tugged at her almost as much as her loins but in the end the sexual urges won out. She snaked her tounge out to taste Phaedra's bottom lip. A small groan escaped her lips as she tasted the sweetness of the girl. Gen's hand reached down to caress Phaedra's firm breasts and she felt the nipples hardening which excited her even more. As Phaedra leaned into the kiss Genevieve decided to push it further and pushed her tounge into Phaedra's welcoming mouth. She sucked Phaedra's tounge into her mouth and ran her own up and down it. Gen's nails began to lightly scrape across Phaedra's nipples through her shirt. Genevieve felt herself getting hot and wet. She pulled away from Phaedra to look at the girl and see if there was passion in her eyes as there was her own.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 02-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
As Phaedra felt Genevieve's lips on her own she couldn't help but surrender to her. Genevieve made her feel so safe, so secure, and yes.....even loved. Phaedra's body responded independent from her common sense which questioned how she could possibly be loved by someone she only just met. She was enjoying Genevieve's attentions and wanted more. As Gen pulled away to look at her, the look in Phaedra's eyes answered Genevieve's unspoken question. "Yes....YES........go on!!", Phaedra's eyes cried out. She was breathing harder, her pulse was racing, her nipples hardening as Genevieve's fingernails scraped across her full, young breasts. Phaedra wove her fingers through Genevieve's long, red hair, pulling Gen's lips closer. Phaedra could feel the heat and wetness growing between her legs. Phaedra began to squirm, moaning and whimpering....pressing herself against Genevieve, wanting all pleasures that Genevieve's kiss and caress were promising.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-28-2004, 11:04 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As the pleasure flowed through Vaj's mind, he remembered it was all a part of his and Ash's mind link. Unforunately not real and physical. But Vaj was so aroused and so hard, that he almost rose to go to Ash's bed. But he knew that she was deep into the eternal sleep of the nightwalkers. He let his thoughts travelthrough the house and found Gen and Pheadra deeply involved in discovering each others bodies. His arousal increased and he knew that when he awoke, someone was going to get fucked good.

Old 03-01-2004, 09:37 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Phaedra pressed herself into Genevieve she knew that the girl was willing to go further. Gen slowly moved her hands down from Phaedra's breasts and slid them down her ribcage onto her thighs. She began to massage the girls thighs working her way from her knees to juncture of her waiting pussy. Genevieve drew her lips away from Phaedra's and kissed down her chin nipping and licking her way down her neck. Phaedra sighed as Genevieve took her right nipple into her hot moist mouth. Genevieve began to swirl her tounge around the tight nipple and tug at it gently with her teeth. Gen took her time wanting to slowly build Phaedra's desire.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

As Genevieve seduced Phaedra, Phaedra's desire continued building. She couldn't control her feelings. The heat from Genevieve's mouth on her breast sent shocks of electricity thru her. Her pussy began to tingle and she could feel the wetness building between her legs. Phaedra moaned, pushing her breast deeper into Genevieve's mouth. Phaedra could barely control herself, she reached out and began to try to undress Genevieve. She wanted more and she wanted it now................
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Phaedra reached ot to try and undress Genevieve her passion seemed to go into over drive. She was unsure if she could take it slow any more. She started to yank Phaedra's dress over her head almost tearing the beautiful fabric in her haste to see the young womans body fully exposed to her. Gen threw the dress onto the floor and unhooked her bra and pulled her panties off without much ceremony. As she girl started to shiver from the cold Genevieve pushed her back onto the bed and raised herself above her. Genevieve planted a quick kiss on Phaedra's lips and then slid her body down between her legs. Genevieve raised her eyes to take one last look st Phaedra just to make sure she was not going too far. Not seeing anything but passion in Phaedra's eyes Gen pressed small kisses to the beautiful mound in front of her. As Pheadra began to moan Genevieve started licking the outside of her lips with small strokes up and down driving the girl crazy with desire.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

Phaedra's attempt to undress Genevieve gave Genevieve the signal she needed to know she didn't need to hold back any longer. The next thing Phaedra knew she was stark naked and Genevieve was sliding down her body. She saw Genevieve look up at her and she looked back willing Genevieve to see the permission in her eyes. Her wish was granted and before she drew another ragged breath, she felt Genevieve's hot, wet tongue sliding up and down her swollen pussy lips. Phaedra's legs opened seemingly of their own accord granting Genevieve total access and control of her body. The feel of Gen's tongue was electric, sending shock waves all through her body. Phaedra's juices were flowing hard and dripping down Genevieve's chin. Phaedra gripped the bedsheets, screaming and tossing her head from side to side. Her moans of ecstasy could be heard throughout the house, all the way to Vaj's chambers.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy

Last edited by Sugarsprinkles : 03-01-2004 at 11:29 PM.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:44 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Phaedra's moans of excitement echoed through the air Genevieve reached her fingers between Phaedra's legs to spread her lips open to her waiting tounge. She took a moment to gaze at the glistening fruit before her before snaking her tounge out to flick at Pheadra's clit. She heard Pheadra's sharp intake of breath before she started to lick up and down those lucious lips. Phaedra's juices overflowed and Genevieve did her best to try and lick every drop of precious fluid from her. Sensing that Phaedra was nearing orgasm Gen slowly slid her finger into Phaedra marveling at how wet and tight the young woman was. As Genevieve fucked Phaedra with her finger she started to slide her tounge around her clit in leisurly circles.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-02-2004, 11:49 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

Phaedra felt Genevieve spreading her lips open, exposing her sex to Gen's lust filled eyes. She was embarassed but too excited to be able to stop even if she wanted to. Genevieve was completely unaware she was only the second person to gaze upon Phaedra's most private place and to taste her love juices. It took her by surprise when Phaedra orgasmed so violently. Phaedra's body began to convulse. Without realizing what she was doing she locked her legs around Gen's head. As Pheadra's juices gushed from her, Genevieve wasn't sure if she'd suffocate first, or drown in the young woman's salty-sweet juices. Phaedra lost all self control, crying out at the top of her lungs. Her primitive screams of ecstasy were so loud they roused both Vaj and Ash from their unearthly slumber.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Vaj sank into the deep dark of near death sleep he heard a scream through the house. As he sent his thoughts out to investigate, he discovered Gen working on Pheadra. They're throughts were clear and pleasure was running rampant. Then Vaj thought to send out to Gen, 'Have her please you... teach her how to please others. There are toys in the drawer next you, use them with her.' Then Vaj lost the eternal battle and slipped back into deep unconsiousness.

Old 03-05-2004, 09:21 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Phaedra's orgasm shook the house Genevieve's head was filled with Vaj's voice. He told her that there were toys in the nightstand and that she should take things farther. She looked at Phaedra and asked "How do you feel my dear? Do you think that you would like to learn more?" While Genevieve waited for Phaedra's response she slowly moved to the edge of the bed to find the toys.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses