Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2004, 11:33 AM

Thanks for the feedback

I dont know why it matter but....the fact that I have posted a few pictures of myself (versus say just read/look) in lets say non PG poses makes me more nervous. What do you all think, is that a valid distiction?

Thanks

Old 03-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Loungin' Around

Hmmm.....I wonder where those pictures are?

But seriously...I think men are a bit more open-minded on this topic than women. You're right to be concerned about telling your lady-friends about Pixies or any other site. My advice would be to wait until she gets to know you as the wonderful person you are -- before you tell her about this aspect of your life. Most people, I find, you can "bring along" over time.

Good luck!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-12-2004, 03:30 PM

Yeah a couple of close friends now about pixies through me but not many at all really. I like to think of us as one big family and i dont really want anyone that i know to find out about it.
Old 03-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Insatiable

Re: what do say?

Pixies is my own personal secret...only a couple of other Pixies people even knows my real name. I live in a conservative community...nothing good would come of my discussing Pixies with others that I know. It is sad in a way but this is the way it needs to be.

rabbit
Old 03-15-2004, 02:51 PM

Thanks everyone

These responses helps me....at least I am not the only one that find disclosing this site to others to be a bit complicated.

Cheers to all the happy perverts
Old 03-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I'd like to add........

I work with a few really sexy men and we cavort and tease all day long. I've been on the verge of telling them about Pixies on several occasions. I stop just before it comes out though. I have printed out a few "less risque" pics and taken them in and showed them to a select few. They ask all kinds of questions......like, "Who took that pic"? or "Does your husband know about these"? I tell them if hubby or I took the pic and that, yes, he knows about them and just when I think I'm gonna turn them on to Pixies.....I stop cold! I just imagine what the next day at work would be like and I can't bring myself to tell them. I also get the feeling that no matter if they swore on their mother's grave, they'd HAVE to share their secret with the people they are closest with at work.....and then soon, the whole place would know. I'm not ready for that kind of exposure yet! Peculiar, huh? I consider myself an exhibitionist.....but I can't share myself with some of the sexiest people I know in R/L. These men are in my fantasies......but I can't blurt out, "If you want to see my pussy, log on to Pixies"! It might be partly due to the fact that two of these men are my superiors in the workplace. LOL!

*sigh*

~Thomas Dewar~