Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-25-2004, 10:37 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

After Vaj entered the room, he could tell that Gen was watching him. He felt like she was expecting something of him. So he looked at her and smiled wide. Showing his bright white teeth and fangs. "Good evening M'dear! I hope you slept well? I have brought you something to replenish your strentgh."

Old 03-26-2004, 09:59 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As she watched Vaj it seemed like an etenity before he smiled at her. It always amazed Gen that such a small gesture from him could start her blood boiling. "Good evening M'dear! I hope you slept well? I have brought you something to replenish your strength." As always it took a second for Genevieve to find her voice and respond to him. "It was a short but good rest. And you know I am just realising that I am famished... I am sure that Phaedra is as well. Will you be joining us then or shall we dress for dinner?"

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-27-2004, 11:58 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

It always amazed Vaj that he could make Gen fumble and stumble by just smiling, and not even using his powers on her. He sets the small tray of food down and stepped away. "Well if it is a meal you seek then we shall have to fend for ourselves. Due to the untimely loss of my ghoul. And as you may or may not recall dressing is always optional here in my home. But please rouse Pheadra while I go to Ash and attend to her needs."

Old 03-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Vaj stepped from the room Genevieve rolled over to face Phaedra. She looked so peaceful sleeping there Gen almost hated to wake her. But since it was evening she knew it was time Phaedra was up and about lest she miss some of the fun. Genevieve kissed the girl on her cheek as she gently shook her. "Wake up sleepy head.." As Phaedra started to open her eyes Gen gave her a moment before gesturing to the ood tray beside the bed. "Vaj has brought us some food. Are you hungry?"

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-30-2004, 01:01 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

After what seemed like only few minutes, Phaedra wakes to Genevieve shaking her and kissing her on the cheek. She rubs her eyes, looks around to find a tray full of sumptious delicacies, and a beautiful crystal pitcher full of an amber colored liquid. I ask Gen to please pour me a glass and I'm pleasantly surprised to find it's ice cold apple juice. It tastes delicious, especially since my mouth is so dry from my nap.
Genevieve and Phaedra are famished and make quick work of the pastries and fresh fruits.
Phaedra, ever the curious one, peppers Genevieve with questions asked in rapid fire succession "Where's Vaj? Are we ever going to get out of this bedroom? Do you know where Ash is? I wonder what Vaj has planned for us...........do you have any idea, Gen? What should I wear??"
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-30-2004, 10:05 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

After they had thier fill of food and drink Phaedra started with the questions again. It was all Genvieve could do to keep from chuckling. It seemed that sex was the only thing that kept this girl quiet. "Where's Vaj? Are we ever going to get out of this bedroom? Do you know where Ash is? I wonder what Vaj has planned for us...........do you have any idea, Gen? What should I wear??" After taking a breath Genvieve started " Okay okay, calm down little one. Vaj was here just before I woke you. Before you ask no you didn't miss anything. He w\has went to awaken Ash. As far as what Vaj has planned for us. I think that is a question only he can answer. And last but not least you can wear or not wear whatever you like or feel comfortable in. You can go nude or you can look in the wardrobe and find just about any type of clothing that you can imagine."

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-31-2004, 05:59 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra, senses Genevieve's exasperation with her, "I'm sorry, Gen. I don't mean to be such a pest. It's just all this is so new to me. I'm excited by what I've experienced....you've been so wonderful to me, but I'm nervous and scared too. I'm so intrigued by Vaj, but he scares me too. I don't know what it is about him, but I know I just don't want to displease him. I just get this feeling that he wouldn't be very pleasant to be around if he was really angry."

Phaedra climbs out of the bed and goes to the wardrobe searching for what she thinks would be just the "perfect" thing to wear to please her host. She pulls out a shirt and jeans....no, that won't do. Next a diaphonous negligee....pretty pastel blue, plunging neckline, floor length. "Hmmmm.........Hey, Genevieve! What do you think of this" Gen nods, but not very enthusiastically. So Phaedra continues looking. She looks at all sorts of outfits but keeps coming back to the blue negligee. The more she looks at it the more she realizes it's not a negligee, but a very beautiful gown. So, hoping it will please Vaj, this is what she chooses and puts it on. It fits her perfectly, emphasizing the right curves and hiding the ones that Phaedra isn't quite so proud of. She models it for Genevieve, twirling and spinning around the room like a little girl playing at Cinderella.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-31-2004, 11:12 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj walks away from their bedroom as he hears Gen awaken Pheadra. A smile crosses his face as the questions pour out of Pheadra. Finally, Vaj arrives at Ash's room and gently knocks on her door. He scans the room and knows that she is still inside. "Hello My Dear Companion. Ra has left the sky and it is time to walk the night."

Old 04-05-2004, 04:12 PM

Ash stirs from her slumber at Vaj's voice and smiles, stretching her body like a cat, back arching, limbs extending. She watches her companion smile, a familiar glint in his eyes as he scans her nude form on top of rumpled black silk sheets. The contrast of her pale skin against the material is both beautiful and shocking, but matched her dark tresses to perfection.

"Mmmmm...I'm famished!" She purs softly and rises, unashamed of her body as she slips off the bed and walks around Vaj, slinger fingers dancing over his body and a sly smile playing on her red lips. "I can't wait for the thrill of the hunt tonight...I think I have a little of bit up...energy to work out..."
Old 04-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Ash walked around Vaj, his pulse increased and a hunger did fill his body as well. Due to his great age, he rarely needed to hunt anymore. But there were times when he did still need the thrill of the hunt. He decided that while the other ladies dressed and ate, that he and Ash could quikly fulfill their needs as well. Ash, did after all need to hunt every few days to sustain her body.

"M'dear precious one, please dress and meet me in the garden. I will let our guest know that we need to step out for an hour to fulfill our own hunger. And then I shall take us to an appropriate feast." He then leaned down and kissed Ash squarely and fiercly on her lips. As he did so, he bit his tongue and deposited his aged blood on her tongue and felt her shiver with desire and need.

With his supernatural speed he raced to his room and changed into appropriate clothes of leather and then raced to the room of his guests. He let his mind scan theirs and determined that they were awake and dressed. He knocked on the door. When he got a response, he entered and appraised the dress that Pheadra had on and smiled lustily.

"Very nice choice Pheadra. Ash is need of certain nurishment, so we must beg your forgiveness for an hour as we fulfill this need. Please help yourself to whatever is in the house. I pulled out another bottle of wine that is chilling, there is plenty of food that you can choose from. Again we beg your forgiveness and will return ready for your company."

With that said, Vaj raced down to the garden where Ash was waiting and wrapped his arms around her delicate waist. He kissed her again, and willed them into the air. He set a course and destination within his mind and enjoyed the pleasure of Ash as they flew.

Old 04-08-2004, 07:12 AM

Ash

Ash loved the freedom of flight. The feel of Vaj's strength and excitement always left her breathless and eager for more. She hung onto him with a sensuous smile, throwing her face to the wind and letting it whip through her long hair.

His speed and powers landed them in a dark alleyway. Ash sensed that she had been here before and grinned. Vaj still held onto her waist nudging her to the front and side of the building. It was a popular area for hookers and John's who wanted a little sex for pay, trying to remain discreet.

"Naughty Vaj," she murmured teasingly in his ear, "preying on innocent hookers."

Her laughter was silent to others, but flittered through his head. He flashed her a dashing smile and pulled her body up to his, kissing her again, their tongue dancing. She bit him, suck in his blood and moaned with desire, her long legs wrapping around his waist. His cock already stood, straining against his pants and like a wantom kitten, she rubbed herself against it...
Old 04-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj knew that Ash would remember the alleyway and the hookers and their prey. As the scent of their blood and energies and thoughts filled the air, Vaj reacted to Ash's teasings. His cock grew quickly as he willed blood to the organ. An ability of any Vampyre, no matter how old and powerful. As Ash rubbed herself against him, he slid a hand down between them and freed his member and felt it rub against her bare pussy. He pushed his cock into her wetness and felt her grip him with need and passion. Vaj then sent out his thoughts to the nearest hookers and willed them to approach.

As they approached, Vaj made them think that he handed each of them $500 to do what he wanted. The hookers, thanking they had hit the big score, obeyed. He had one fall to her knees to suck his cock as it entered and exited Ash's wanton pussy. The other hooker was to kiss and suckle Ash's now bare breasts. As the women did as they were told, Vaj fucked Ash as violently as they both wanted and needed. The hookers soon joined in more and both were at Vaj's cock and Ash's pussy. Soon Vaj felt his seed move and he released it inside of Ash. Then he pulled out and watched the hookers lick and clean Ash's used pussy. They then moved to Vaj's cock and Ash.......

Old 04-11-2004, 07:31 AM

Ash

Found herself watching with apt interest as the hookers eagerly cleaned off Vaj's cock and brought it back to life. They moaned and purred, oblivious to Ash's happy grin that exposed her fangs, glittering in the night.

Vaj smiled back to her and slipped long fingers through the hair of one hooker, urging in her to suck his cock while Ash walked around to the other woman. She wrapped her arms around the girls waist and began to kiss her neck, channeling feelings pleasure through the woman's mind until she was pushing back, rubbing her body and moaning.

They were so easy to manipulate, not real challenge. But Ash was enjoying herself...especially when she licked the girls pale delicate neck and then sank her fangs into her soft flesh. She squealed and gasped, feeling the first star bursts of her orgasm take over and trembled in Ash's arms as she drank and drank deeply...
Old 04-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj watches Ash take the hooker from behind and start to drain her of her vitae. As the hooker shacks and moans with her orgasm, Vaj sends thoughts to the hooker servicing his cock. He then reaches down and pulls her up and then onto his cock. She slams down onto it and grinds her enlarge clit into his pelvis. As he thrusts up into her, he kisses her neck and as her orgasm is triggered by Vaj's thoughts, he sinks his large fangs into her neck. As thrashes and flings herself against Vaj in pleasure. The whole time draining her of fluids. As she gets close to the end, he feels the all to familiar tug at her mind to release ehr energy and Vaj releases his hold on her and lets her slump to the ground as though she is sucking his cock again. Ash moves her drained hooker over in a way that looks natural and they step into the shadows slightly and then hide the evidence of them being present from everyone's minds and then prepare the bodies to look as though they were killed by their pimp. Vaj grabs Ash' vibrant body and again lifts her in the air with ease and make haste back to the manor.

Old 04-13-2004, 09:08 AM

Ash

Back at the manor, Ash purred contently, her arm casually drapped around Vaj's waist as they strolled into their home. "I think I enjoyed that evening snack...I suppose we should see what our two guests are up to." She murmured thickly and smiled sensually, brushing back her hair and patting it into place...