Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2002, 07:23 PM

thanks you people i mean it thankyou alot cos this on here is the only cake ive had
How is everyone? can i cook anythign for anyone? do anything for anyone?
Old 04-05-2002, 07:25 PM
Manwhore

How are you at Italian iikii? Spaghetti, Lasagna?? How about some more pudding?!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 04-05-2002, 07:29 PM

yeah i can cook all those ill make my favoutite pudding "baked alaska" usually results in lots of mess if done wrong and as its a pudding its perfect fo rthis place
Old 04-05-2002, 09:10 PM
Oral Freak

Re: happy birthday Iikiibuu

Iikii, don't worry about baking right now... Git outta the kitchen and go get in the Group-Grope™! Go on, get out there and enjoy yourself... I'll be out in just a minute....

Quote:
Originally posted by danziggy
hope you have a great day. enjoy your cake.......hopefully one of the pixies beauties will burst out of it for you.

well girls any volounteers for the cake???

Well, Danziggy went and ruined my surprise, but then again Aqua helped a whole bunch with the icing, so without further ado... (Let me just clamber in here....) Danziggy & Aqua, if you two don't mind wheeling this cake into the main room, we can get started!!

*great musical fanfare accompanying the cake procession*

*bursts of light, fluttering confetti, and balloons dropping from the ceiling*

*sweetstuff suddenly emerges from the cake, covered in icing and chocolate pudding*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IIKII!!!!!!!!

*big chocolatey kisses*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cake surprise.jpg (83.3 KB, 384 views)
Old 04-05-2002, 09:17 PM

Well all i can say is with cakes like that i want a birthday every hour. If tradition is as i remember i get the first piece of cake right? well i want the bit with SFC, in fact give me SFC
you need cleaning off right? thanks alot again you fellow pixie people thankyou very much
Old 04-05-2002, 09:20 PM

oh yeah almost forgot anyone else want a piece? you all deserve a piece thankyou*continues to blush and grin*
Old 04-05-2002, 10:34 PM

Im a pixaholic too I love it here

Old 04-06-2002, 05:25 AM
Oral Freak

A bit late but...

I was trying to get this finished on time for the birthday bash, but didn't quite manage to sneak it under the deadline.

You know you're a true Pixaholic when every greeting card you see takes on suggestive overtones... I saw this and just couldn't resist, I had to tweak. The possibilities for innuendo and symbolism were just waaaaaaaaay too good to pass up.

So --- as a belated birthday card to Iikii and Cheena, and to any other Pixies' folk who are celebrating their completion of another year, I offer this greeting:

|
|
|
|
V
Attached Images
File Type: gif cake card.gif (12.1 KB, 379 views)
Old 04-07-2002, 01:54 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
**mb sneaks across the room....using all of his training from the secret society of ''stomp dem clowns out'' based in the swamp of georgia.......*****<<<heheheheheheeehe......while everyone is pixiefied watching sugarfreecandy....ill prepare my secret weapon..just have to get to the closet......close my eyes when i go inside.....hope noone found it...gonna get that laptop...one way or another....>>>***taking a deep breath.....he slides inside the closet.....eyes closed....feeling around......hey....that dont feel like me secret weapon......do i dare look??????*****
Old 04-07-2002, 03:09 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
No need to look, MB! Just be still and enjoy! I've been waiting for you......
MMMMmmmmm, OMG MB!! I think I just found your secret weapon!!! Who needs the damn laptop??? Let's just stay here in the closet and take our pleasure while we can??? I'll calm your fears of the dark......ssshhhhh!!!!! Be still....and just enjoy......
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-14-2002, 07:52 PM

wow this place seems to have gotten quiet without me being here what on earth happened. Whats up you all need my blushing face as a homing beacon?
Old 04-15-2002, 12:37 AM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
**awakens covered in sugarspinkles.....litterally....sugar got me and left her mark....darn it!...... ill get her later........sees a sweet lassie wandering the room......hey.....mmmm yummy......is that.....oh yes!!!! Hey RANDY GAL!!!!! Care to share a tub of pudding with me.....heheheehehehe....i got some beer.......**robs fridge of the last 6 pack.......lets share this in my special room......heheheheehe........mmmmm .....those nipples......so .....hypnotizing.......come sit on my lap....watch the festivities.....and confessions of pixification.... with me........oh....watch it.....that darn thing has a mind of its own....just push it back down....ahhhh....there...** keeps poking her rear accidentally......really..........*********
Old 04-15-2002, 01:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
Uh,

I'm Nutworld, and I'm a Pixaholic, and I'd just like to know how come none of the rest of this group let me know about this damn thread so I could admit that I've had this err......."problem" for almost a year now and didnt even know it had a name?????

Old 04-15-2002, 01:23 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
It's Ok Nutworld you are among friends and safe............at least for now but I warn you if you come down to the basment I can not be responsible for what happens to you

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-15-2002, 01:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
Lilith?

Isnt that akin to the fairy tale of the spider and the fly?

<Trying NOT to trip on anythng, as I bolt across the room in a sprint to get the the stairs to the basement>