Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2004, 12:07 AM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
See I think feedback would turn me into a monster/addict quick I'd love to hear them gasp for breath, or moan as they watched.

You are exactly right!!!!
Old 05-31-2004, 12:30 AM

Unfortunately, this is hard to plan. But I have had the opportunity to do this once. What a rush! I was out clubbing with my wife and her friend. As the drinks flowed, so did the double entendre's and outright sex talk. I made some comment about taking care of business right there, and they both told me to do it. So, I masturbated in the car outside the club in front of both of them.

Course, looking back, probably many more people saw me than just those 2, under the parking lot lights and such, but listening to them talk to me, and to each other as I jerked off...I about hit the ceiling.

Then, we went in for a beer.

I could easily become an addict too...
Old 05-31-2004, 09:35 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Maybe it's primarily a Florida thing.....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-31-2004, 10:05 AM
Insatiable

Old 05-31-2004, 10:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
Not sure if I had ever really thought about it! But now I am Leave it to this place to give me one more thing to fuel the fires...lol

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 05-31-2004, 09:26 PM

There was a web site, long since having bit the dust, where this was one of the major topics of discussion. One of the gentlemen lost a bet with his wife, and had to serve her and some of her friends, nude. At the end of the evening, he had to masturbate for the ladies present, and put on a show.

I have thought about that myself, and what a rush that would be. My experience was a rush by itself. I keep hoping I will get to do something like that again soon!

McJim
Old 05-31-2004, 11:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Exclamation

http://www.solotouch.com/ Irish
P.S.Everyday,there are NEW submissions.Some are devoted to
this!
Old 06-01-2004, 05:25 AM
Everybody Stretch!

When I worked at that Adult Book Store I've told you all about...they had these boothes a person could go in and put money in and the curtain would go up and a girl would masturbate for the "client" for as long as the money held out. Actually, she'd do whatever she was asked to do...within reason (whatever that meant!).

Anyway...I was a salesclerk behind the counter...selling the vibes and stuff...but I always wanted to, and fantasized about, giving that other job a try! I still, to this day, use that fantasy when I can't quite seem to "go over the edge".

Good Gawd I need an excuse to get a web cam! What excuse do ya think hubby would fall for? LOL!

Oh...hiya honey! Oops!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 06-01-2004, 05:37 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

the prospect of gotting "caught" has always been a big turn on for me although i've only experienced it a handful of times it, when i look back never ceases to bring right over that abyss. lil.
if ever you do get the opportunity to masterbate while someone is watching it is an incredible turn on don't pass it up.
Old 06-01-2004, 10:20 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
Good Gawd I need an excuse to get a web cam! What excuse do ya think hubby would fall for? LOL!

OK, the Pixie's community has to get together and buy LixyChick a webacm. That's all there is to it.
Old 06-01-2004, 11:07 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

*GONK* <--- (sound of pig getting knocked in the head)

<-------- *rummages for suspenders to hold up pants filled with loose change…… runs out the door, clanking like a stolen parking meter, heading for Micro Center.*

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-01-2004, 01:58 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Discovering a lady masturbating and watching her unknowingly pleasuring herself in front of me has been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

I also have images dance through my head that someone is watching me when I masturbate. Quite awhile ago, I spelled out my favorite way to masturbate and it did include covering my eyes and plugging my ears so I could imagine my wife walking in and watching me. Wow, what powerful orgasms! Not being able to hear and see enables you to dream. It's easier to think someone might be there when you can't hear for sure that they aren't. Did that come out right?

Anyway....YES! I'd love to watch Lilith masturbate. Was that even the question? ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Lightbulb

Over the years,I have gotten to know many women(intimately&
trustingly)at workplace,my motorcycle shop,etc.They have told me many things,with the stipulation,that I not tell anyone that they
knew(including husbands)You'd be suprised,at the # of women,
whos fantasy was to watch a man,masturbating,without him knowing,that they were there.Most,had seen a man masturbate,
but by him not knowing,they could see facial expressions,that he
probably,wouldn't use,if he knew that he was watched Irish
P.S.Men never admit to anything!(at least not to another man!)
Old 06-02-2004, 03:09 PM

Yes. I've done this in a couple of ways a number of times.

When my gal pal and I made a home video many years ago one of our friends taped us, and it was really hot to have her instruct me to jack myself off onto my gal's pubes for the cumshot.

Later I videotaped myself masturbating to orgasm and shared this with several friends (female and male) who had asked to see it.

Finally, one of the gals to whom I'd showed the tape asked to see me do it live, so we made a date and I went to her house, changed into my robe in her bathroom, and gave her a show on her couch. She stayed fully clothed in a chair about three feet away and occasionally directed me to what she wanted to see.

The whole game took about 3 hours and when she told me she wanted to see me shoot I had one of the most intense and copious orgasms of my life.

We were never sexual with each other ever before or since. It was really more of a one-time jack-off buddy thing.
Old 06-03-2004, 06:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to having_fun
I am on the other side of this fantacy... I get extremely excited at the idea of watching you getting off. I'm not sure if it's the idea of invading a private situation, or the actual events. I just know that it trips my trigger.