Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2001, 03:37 AM
mike___hunt

let's share tips!

I'm male and I've tried everything, sucking my own cock, sticking things up me, lubrication...
I need advice! I need something new. Also, does anyone know how to come through having something in your ass? It doesn't seem to work on me.

Any help?!

Thanks.
Old 05-16-2001, 06:35 PM

dude, a good idea i've come up with is rubbing my cock against something, like your sheets. Just lie on your bed, and fantasize that its some chick. Move vertically or horizontally, either way its good. It works pretty fast.
Old 06-30-2001, 11:12 PM

yeah

masturbating on the bed is one of the little-known best ways to jack off. Just get on your stomach, make sure the back of your cock is touching the sheets, not the front, and make the motions. Also, while lying sideways at night, in bed, try putting a pillow between your legs and humping it--I've had almost cripling orgasms from this--try it out
Old 06-15-2007, 05:36 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I need to hear more advice on what the best way to jack off is???

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-15-2007, 09:48 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

I think this would be the perfect thing for you to jackoff with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LilsPerfectToy.jpg (17.0 KB, 500 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-15-2007, 10:43 PM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike___hunt
I'm male and I've tried everything, sucking my own cock, sticking things up me, lubrication...
I need advice! I need something new.

Gotta say that I'm thinking life can't be so bad if you've got that kind of setup.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 06-16-2007, 01:54 AM
Grouch

Yeah, I'd like to hear the tips on auto fellatio please.

Oh and since this thread is like six years old, I'd like to remind the original poster that they have come out with flesh lights now. I've never used one, but from what I hear on the internets they are great.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:20 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan
Gotta say that I'm thinking life can't be so bad if you've got that kind of setup.

I've heard it's not as great as you might think....

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 06-16-2007, 02:27 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Oh and as for tips on how to do it:

It seems to depend on being:

a) Pretty skinny
b) Pretty flexible
c) Pretty...er....generously endowed

http://pixies-place.com:81/forums/s...=&threadid=7857

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 06-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Leo was right

a) Pretty skinny ~~ Yep got that one covered.
b) Pretty flexible ~~ uh oh, I think we may have a problem here.
c) Pretty...er....generously endowed ~~ not as generous as need be I'm afraid.

Given it a try in my younger days and couldn't quite get there.......... I'm thinking this old dog probably isn't gonna be able to pull off that new trick now.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Old 06-16-2007, 11:02 AM
~a little bit naughty~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 06-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess

Not sure it's the best way to do it but here's what works for me.

I guess I'm usually lying on my back on the couch or in bed. Occasionally I'll use some lotion or lube but not very often. I'll get a fantasy in my mind and just sort of go with it.

My eyes are closed and my right hand slowly begins to squeeze my cock, not long until I'm completely hard. Then my hand finds it's way up and down the shaft a few times very slowly. Typically my left hand will find itself grabbing onto my testicles and gently applying pressure as my right hand begins to stroke.

From here I can take it a couple of ways: 1) I can go very quickly and let myself cum (not the route I usually take) or 2) I can go slowly for a bit to really build up the sexual tension before my release (yep, that's where the fun is).

My left hand goes from the squeezing of my balls to sort of pulling them down towards my ass while I stroke myself. Maybe a slight tickling motion with a finger directly on my scrotum but usually I will start to rub the area between my scrotum and ass. Providing just a little bit of pressure as I rub. At this time the stroking of my cock has nearly come to a halt as I'm grasping it firmly and it is pulsating. If I were to open my eyes I would probably see a drop of pre-cum starting to slip down the side of my cock head. If I do happen to witness this, chances are I will take that drop on my finger and then take that finger directly to my mouth.

Ok where was I? Oh yeah, applying the pressure between my scrotum and asshole. Not every single time but probably 30-40% of the time my middle finger (left hand) will find it's way to my asshole and start to gently rub there. It's almost an involuntary response that as soon as that happens I begin to pump my pulsating cock with my right hand. Before I know it, my middle finger will be inserted to about the middle knuckle and my balls are being forced towards my asshole with the palm of my left hand.

If I wanted to, I could probably go ahead and let myself cum right now but I don't. I will continue to probe my asshole with the finger and get a tighter grasp on my cock as I stroke it. I'm probably imagining that I have a woman tonguing my balls at this point and that will come very close to sending me over the edge. I start to stroke faster and push my middle finger in harder and deeper. I'm going to cum and it's going to be very soon. I curl my middle finger slightly while it's inside of me and apply a little pressure. My hand is now a blur on my cock as it begins to spasm and my cum shoots from the end and lands on my hairy chest and stomach.

I'll release the grip on my cock after about four good spasms but continue with my fingering for a few more seconds. I let out a deep breath and open my eyes. I withdraw my finger from my ass as I look down at the cum on my body. Nine times out of ten I will close my eyes again as I get some of the cum on my fingers and bring it to my mouth. I am now imagining that I am licking it from out of the woman I was just fantasizing about............ doesn't get better than that.

But like I said, that's just how I like to do it. Not sure if it's the best way or not. I'm sure we all have our own versions of "the best" way jack off.

Old 06-16-2007, 11:47 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I hope that helps others as much as it has helped me

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-17-2007, 01:44 AM
Grouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Oh and as for tips on how to do it:

It seems to depend on being:

a) Pretty skinny
b) Pretty flexible
c) Pretty...er....generously endowed

http://pixies-place.com:81/forums/s...=&threadid=7857

So as a fat guy who isn't flexible at all and only has 5 inches, I'm pretty much screwed, right?

Dammit!

Still, a man can dream. I'd even post pics here, and any other forum I frequent.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:46 PM

At least you have 5 inches....a lot of men can't even say that!