Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2004, 04:49 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Death

for killing his wife and baby, Peterson.....couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Missing the Angels

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did they announce how he will die yet? FRY the bastard I say.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:57 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Good and now he gets to spend years and years wasting away on death row thinking about what he did to that beautiful woman and innocent baby.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 12-13-2004, 05:48 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

They should have given him life in prison. With the death penalty he will be on death row for 25 to 30 years. If he had been put in the general population he would have a life expectency of 6 months, the other prisoners would take care of him. They do not like baby killers.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:46 PM
gurly gurl

What a relief
Old 12-13-2004, 07:52 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
death is too easy a punishment--let him rot in a hell hole surrounded by some rapests and the like...he can suffer in this life and the next
Old 12-13-2004, 08:31 PM

Wrong tack.

Stick him in a 5ft cube (can't stand up), fed through a slot and shitting down a tube.

No direct human contact, instructions by computer voice.

Leave him in permanent twilight.

One of my views of hell.
Old 12-13-2004, 11:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to east
can he take chang vang with him? send them both to hell.
Old 12-14-2004, 12:08 AM
Keeping warm

See and if he would have had OJ's money he could have been back home as we speak. * runs out of the room*
Old 12-14-2004, 07:55 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamgurl
See and if he would have had OJ's money he could have been back home as we speak. * runs out of the room*

or at a sports bar near me

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-14-2004, 12:07 PM
Keeping warm

:grin:
Old 12-14-2004, 01:40 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Does anyone else miss Kato Kaelin? That's what Scott needed, a fun witness!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 12-14-2004, 03:36 PM
Made in England

I have been following this case since a very pregnant Laci went missing. I even belong to a group online that purchased all the transcripts of the trial. It is a forum filled with those that believed only in his guilt.

I don't know if you read about Peterson's lawyer Geragos putting an identical boat like Peterson owned in the parking lot of a building he owned in Redwood City. He had the boat placed there and in it was a headless dummy that weighed the same as Laci. He had used this boat to videotape evidence for the trial.

Leaving that boat out for all to see really was disgusting and so in trying to put the focus back on the victims our site started sending flowers to the boat. That gesture took on a life of its own and many others from around the world followed suit......

It was a remarkable feeling to be part of that, to show our support for the family of the victims. Too many times the victims of crime are left by the wayside.

No one can explain why the murder of this young woman and her child has had such an affect on so many people. Was it the fact she was pregnant? Christmas? Her smile?

Personally this tragedy enabled me to show someone very dear to me the dangers of being with a certain type of person and who since has abandoned a very toxic relationship.....

For that, I am grateful.
I am also grateful that justice has been served to the man who murdered his family.

His sentence is the correct one even though he may never get executed. He is Death Row's 642nd inmate in California and the rate of execution is less than one per year.
Chances are he will die of old age, alone with no friends or family with him.

He will spend years without the perks that would have come with life without parole for eventually he would have found his niche in his protected enviorment with others who would have accepted him.

The judge at sentencing can disagree with the jury on the penalty and make it LWOP but it is unlikely.....that occurs in Feb.2005.

OK lol...enough rambling!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 03:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

BIBI~ I respect how you feel and that you felt compelled to be involved. In general I am a fairly non-violent person but it just made me sick. So much hate in this world and I hate to be perpetuating more but he is vile and I can find nothing redeeming in him. His actions were inhuman.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-14-2004, 04:01 PM
Made in England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
BIBI~ I respect how you feel and that you felt compelled to be involved. In general I am a fairly non-violent person but it just made me sick. So much hate in this world and I hate to be perpetuating more but he is vile and I can find nothing redeeming in him. His actions were inhuman.

There is nothing redeeming in him......but it sure is scary to think that people like him are everywhere. Seemingly "normal" people!