Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Weedscreamer

Here I go again....

I would like some tips/tricks/anything to relieve sexual frustration? DH is working on health and depression issues and is just too tired or not interested. I'm helping him with all of that, so please don't think me insensitive to him. It's just that twice a year is stretching it a bit and it does affect my mood. Suggestions? (No, I don't have any "toys". Just a pitiful vibrator that buzzes at me once in awhile.) Help?
Old 01-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Mama Mia!

Mae, the only way to "relieve" sexual frustration is to give yourself what you want so badly--or at least something close to it. You say that you don't have any sex toys except 1 pitiful vibrator...Well you need to get some! If an open relationship is out of the question (and I suspect it is) and you love your husband, that's the only thing that you really can do until he gets better.

How do you go about propositioning him for sex? Maybe you need to work on that. If you don't think he'd be angry with you, why don't you wake him with a blowjob? My boyfriend loves that, even when he's "too tired" or "not in the mood".... Is there anything your husband really enjoys? If so, surprise him with it. Only you know your husband and how he'd react to things.

It's a BOY!!
Old 01-02-2005, 10:40 PM
Weedscreamer

Cherry...we have done what we can. He is, really, too tired for "anything". Even "blow jobs". Approach is not a problem. The energy level is just not there at this time. But thank you. What kind of toys do you recommend? I am incredibly uninformed about them.
Old 01-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Mama Mia!

Well, I get most of my toys from www.goodvibes.com
If you want good clitoral stimulation, try a pocket rocket. I have one and it is without a doubt my favorite. Just go there and browse around, I think you'll find a lot of yummy looking things

Sorry I couldn't help you more.

**btw, I posted the wrong URL before, it's www.goodvibes.com, sorry about that**

It's a BOY!!
Old 01-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Mae..

I know of sexual frustration.. and going without... (tho mine is due to lack of partner)... I HIGHLY suggest expanding your toy collection... and IMHO your first investment should be in a bullet Trust me... every woman should have one

Hugs & good luck!!
Old 01-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Mama Mia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflower
Mae..

I know of sexual frustration.. and going without... (tho mine is due to lack of partner)... I HIGHLY suggest expanding your toy collection... and IMHO your first investment should be in a bullet Trust me... every woman should have one

Hugs & good luck!!

I agree with Jenna on that one...I'm perusing this site and I found this Tools of the trade kit. It looks good for a first time buyer, you said you didn't really know much about toys. For the price, this is a great package.

It's a BOY!!
Old 01-03-2005, 09:37 AM
Bring it.

I used to work in an adult bookstore, selling toys and things, and we got the most raves from the "beaver" - it's shaped like a beaver, and has a little tail that curves over for clitoral stimulation - it comes highly recommended.

I just noticed, I'm from NM too.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:11 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i say look around for sure but here's my vote: a dildo, vibrating toys are nice...great even, but for me the feeling of fullness from penetration is what i crave when i wanna get some. my nimble fingers can take care of my need for clitoral stimulation while the dildo takes care of the rest. . plus, vibrators have a nasty habit of de-sensitizing you...or i guess i should say... me.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose