Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

i like what lilith said alot here's my 2$ worth(inflation):

when you make a point of working on you and are truly focused on that alone things do happen. In my case i had just come off of a really dreadful marriage and was still in the process of assembling myself and my heart. I truly and most definately was NOT, i repeat NOT looking to find anyone at all. furthest thing from my mind, at the time. then due to some circumstances beyond my control (or fate/destiny)whatever) i found myself in the care of a very real human being who asked nithing of me and whom offered his tiny trailer as a temp refuge for my daughter and my self. I was at bottom as they say and so i took what was offered in the spirit it was offered as. Let me just say that at that time i did not find him even remotely attractive and that other than being grateful for the help had no thought of anything other than a possible friendship. As the next few weeks/months passed and i came to know this human bean i found that he was unique in so many ways that were highly unusual for the male species(no offense pixies guys) And he backed up his words with actions that would speak to anyone who was paying attn with their hearts. And the rest as they say is history that was ten years ago and although we have had our downs and our ups the middle ground seems to take up more space we live sleep and work together as well as working on the road if you can live in a motel room the size of a postage stamp and still come out friends then i suspect that it will last forever. i don't know if any of this will help you but stay strong and walk tall for yourself for you are a rightous human bean and ."....no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."

Rock On boilergirl1

ps-man typing with fingernails on is hard i don't know how those high maintenance gals do it but they do. lol

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 02-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilergirl1
i like what lilith said alot here's my 2$ worth(inflation):

when you make a point of working on you and are truly focused on that alone things do happen. In my case i had just come off of a really dreadful marriage and was still in the process of assembling myself and my heart. I truly and most definately was NOT, i repeat NOT looking to find anyone at all. furthest thing from my mind, at the time. then due to some circumstances beyond my control (or fate/destiny)whatever) i found myself in the care of a very real human being who asked nithing of me and whom offered his tiny trailer as a temp refuge for my daughter and my self. I was at bottom as they say and so i took what was offered in the spirit it was offered as. Let me just say that at that time i did not find him even remotely attractive and that other than being grateful for the help had no thought of anything other than a possible friendship. As the next few weeks/months passed and i came to know this human bean i found that he was unique in so many ways that were highly unusual for the male species(no offense pixies guys) And he backed up his words with actions that would speak to anyone who was paying attn with their hearts. And the rest as they say is history that was ten years ago and although we have had our downs and our ups the middle ground seems to take up more space we live sleep and work together as well as working on the road if you can live in a motel room the size of a postage stamp and still come out friends then i suspect that it will last forever. i don't know if any of this will help you but stay strong and walk tall for yourself for you are a rightous human bean and ."....no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."

(((((BG)))))

Your story made me smile. Thank you for sharing it.

That reminds me.....It's always seemed to me that some of the most generous and caring people in the world are the ones that have seen lots of hard times. They may not have two nickels to rub together, but they will go out of their way to help someone else. That gives me faith in humanity.

SS -- The people above me have good advice. Focus on making *you* happy, and the right relationship will come along. You're young. Have patience. You'll find someone special, I have no doubt.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-06-2005, 05:11 AM
Banned

Work on yourself first.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:49 PM
Everybody Stretch!

(((((((((silentsoul))))))))))? Where you be?

Just a bit worried for you is all...so say hi, or something!

((((((((bg1))))))))) TY for sharing from the heart! Great story of "love conquers all"!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-06-2005, 08:33 PM

okay, I just don't really know what to feel right now. It's probably better that my wife leaves me. I thought that I could keep her happy, I obviously can't. She deserves the best and she's never had any problems finding guys before me so hopefully she'll find someone.

Okay, let's do another one of my what if dealies... Say I am actually able to pull myself together enough and to force myself to go out and get a job with little or no involvement with the public (the only type job I'd be capable of handling). I was thinking of working in a parts department or something. I used to work at a local mortocycle shop's parts department and shipping/recieving department.

My point is that even if I push myself BEYOND my current level of ability in an effort to put myself out in there in the world. How many females period am I gonna come in contact with, much less a single 20 something hopeful hottie. Either way, I'm just really finding it hard to think of ANY situation in which I'd have the chance for anymore than the occasional one night stand based on lust. That's not what I want.

I'm just really down in the dumps right now and feeling just really conflicted. It's weird, even though I'm pretty depressed, I'm still horny as hell. I mean yeah it's been a while, maybe a couple weeks since I'd had sex. It's just the fact that I thought about my wife's "play parts" alot when I knew that I'd be able to at least see if not play with that night. Now I'm alone and facing being that way for a very long time, yet all I wanna do is just fuck the living hell out of someone.

Thanks for everyone's concern, if you know any sweet little 20 something's that are in central va and looking for a good nameless lay, then I guess send them my way but other than that, I guess all I need is time.

Last edited by silentsoul : 02-06-2005 at 08:35 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 02-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Mama Mia!

Sounds like you might be in shock, SS. You do have a good attitude about her though, it seems (hoping she meets someone). I don't really know what to tell you except that I can (sort of) relate to you.

One thing that does disturb me a bit though, sweetie, is that your wife has just left you and already you're thinking about how you're going to meet girls. Maybe you should just slow down a little. Getting a job is probably a good idea, and you never know..you might meet someone. You meet people when you least expect it.

I'm really sorry this happened, SS, and I wish you all the best.

It's a BOY!!
Old 02-06-2005, 09:01 PM

I'm not actually planning on how I'm gonna go out and meet girls. Right now I wouldn't exactly turn down a one night fling but meeting someone is the last thing on my mind. I'm just trying to get through this one day at a time and usually that means just thinking about how life would be if you changed one of it's limitless variables.