Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2005, 04:38 AM
Awesome on my Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I meant to post this link earlier...it's a decent source for sex ed type information

http://www.puberty101.com/

I took a peek around there and i'll have to remember that site in a few years when my son starts asking questions and changing. Good job Lil!
Old 02-24-2005, 06:43 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
I took a peek around there and i'll have to remember that site in a few years when my son starts asking questions and changing. Good job Lil!

Yep! That's why I found it!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-28-2005, 10:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
Ah it seems that every time I pop in find something relevant to what is going on in my life. My oldest is nearly 13 and I am going to email him this web site pronto! Thanks Lil.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 02-28-2005, 01:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
((((huntersgirl)))))))

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Pixie's Student

Send a message via MSN to africandan
Post-Sex Science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
I suppose it's possible that women's instinct (in most cases) to lie and cuddle after sex may have evolved due to pregnancy being more likely to occur under these circumstances, but that's just speculation on my part.

It's a veritable treasure trove of information in here but just to elaborate on and explain Miss Loulabelle's point up there...

One of the main reasons that cum is sticky is so that some of it sticks to the walls of the vagina ensuring more successful breeding. That said I quite like the idea of 'raise buttocks' for a baby, 'stand and drain' to avoid one!! A clever design God really should've considered!

And to correct Miss Loulabelle's speculation, the female tendency to lie and cuddle after sex is actually the direct result of the sex itself. It's one of those things where men and women are oddly incompatible.

Sex triggers a hormone in the female brain which promotes bonding - understandably given other evolutionary considerations about breeding - so that she wants to hug and cuddle and ensure that her mate will support her.

The male reaction however, is what they're all too famed for doing. We're biologically predisposed to rolling over and falling asleep! We can't help it, it's just the way we are!

None of which will help the guy who asked the question - but is quite interesting nevertheless I've always thought.