Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2002, 03:46 AM

Cool Breasts

k, now this might sound weird...

being a man i usually pay little attention to beasts and as mine are really not sexual-driven (i.e. touching my chest does nothing for me), i squeeeeezed gf's nipple like i squeeze mine [when i do].
She gave out a SCREEAAAMMM [later she begged for more, but that pain scream really freaked me out...]
Are women's breast THAT sensitive?
Old 06-22-2002, 05:47 AM

Yes.
Old 06-22-2002, 09:04 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Yesssssssssssssssss...yummy!!!!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-22-2002, 11:09 AM

Send a message via ICQ to 1wildpussycat Send a message via Yahoo to 1wildpussycat
hummmmmmm yes some womens breasts are that sensitive.....but not all womens breasts are sensitive!!!
Old 06-22-2002, 12:24 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Have you tried nipple clips yet? That way, if squeezing them freaks you out, with nipple clips, there's no need to even touch them
Old 06-22-2002, 01:28 PM
Henchwench

A woman's nipples can be wonderfully sensitive. Of course, it all depends on the person and also, ironically what time of the month it is (I know, I know you guys don't want to think about that, but it's true !!)
And based on the fact that she begged for more, you'e stumbled onto a wonderful little secret. If she's anything like me, she'll like having them lightly nibbled on, heh heh.
Old 06-23-2002, 05:33 AM

thanx for the info.
i am STILL a little bit puzzeld why would she (or any other) ask for more if it caused so much pain.
But never-mind, i'm a little in s&m myself :GRIN: so...
Old 07-16-2002, 07:14 PM
the Lusty Wench

Thun, it's not the pain part so much as the tingle that goes with the pain, funny thing is, our anatomy is set up so that after giving birth and nursing a child, the tug from the nursing on the breast helps to pull the vagina back into its pre-child shape, so when you tug, pinch or bite a woman's nipples, well the connection is almost immediate to the other female organs and so even though there may be pain, it is also stimulating sexually -- but with the understanding that every woman has her own reaction to this ... hope I didn't get too technical, but I find it fascinating....
Old 07-17-2002, 02:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to NaughyNadia
Smile Breasts

Yes. However, it does vary. I have seen movies of women doing thing to their nipples I could hardly watch, much less do. On the other hand, some things must be endured. -- Like breastsfeeding and multiple orgasms. :-)
Old 07-20-2002, 03:08 AM

yes, i've seen ALOT of ... fetish moovies too, (research only, honest ) but you really can't trust those movies to be the definition of the normal woman.
Old 07-21-2002, 01:02 AM
Seductress

Yessssss......Believe me.......a womans nipples rubbed, sucked or nibbled is awesome.....it gets the juices flowing......and i know some guys like it as well. But would they admit it......hmmmm.

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 07-21-2002, 02:29 AM

For me (as a male), my personal do absolutely nothing. Anal stimulation, however gets me ... WOOWWW ing (and NO ,i am not gay).

PS: just as a curiosity, in 'normal' times (sitting home - watching tv ... normal life), if i accidentally (!) pinch her breast or something similar, she makes a face and complains that it hurts, and i should never ever EVER do that to her again.
BUT, when we are in bed she sais sth. like 'Remember what i told you never to do?' (me) 'Yea...!' (gf) 'Could you pleaseeee do it, but MUCH harder ok!!! pleasepleaseplease... !!'..

So, in the light of all this, i now officially declare women as an alien species, whose sole purpose is to confuse the man to the point that he will wonder if it is SAFE to kiss her good-bye...
Old 07-21-2002, 09:34 AM

ok thun you have to understand this...WOMEN ARE DIFFERANT FROM MEN, now that i have said that...yeah pinching your nipple doesnt do anything for you and when your g/f is "stimulated" neither does it do anything for her...now a little anotomy lesson..the breast of a women, when simulated become more reciptive of any contact, wether it be your mouth, hands, vibrator...this stimulation helps to lead to stimulation of other sexual organs, that leads to procreation

in short, dont worry why it does nothing for you (or for her normaly), but she finds it very erotic, just be a good little man whore for your women and she will always take care of you

-my words of wisdom