Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2002, 04:05 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Meeting

I know a lot of us on here fantisize about the others we "meet" at this fine place. But, my question for all of you out there is how many of you are willing to go the extra step and do the one on one meet.
I've been thinking about meeting someone I met months ago in a chat room and want to know others opinions and suggestions from some of you people whom have met someone.
Old 06-25-2002, 04:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tayntdluv
Thumbs up Meetings

I've met a few people from online interactions and have had a great time with most of them. I even met a fellow pixie member!

I would suggest you meeting, keep things safe if you feel the need to, I've usually insisted on talking on the phone first, to get a better feel for the person.

Good luck
Old 06-25-2002, 04:21 PM
The Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Radies Send a message via Yahoo to Radies
i met my first girl online, it was fun, but distance kills....i hope you have a good time non the less.
Old 06-26-2002, 03:21 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
thanks for the advice
Old 06-26-2002, 05:00 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

I have meet a couple of people from online. Even a Pixies member. I agree with Tayntdluv, talk on the phone first though. Then if you feel it is good, go for it. I know I had with my meetings.

Old 06-27-2002, 12:12 PM

Send a message via ICQ to baddie_simon Send a message via Yahoo to baddie_simon
Nothing worse then dying wondering, I always say.
Old 07-19-2002, 10:03 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Actually... I have met a few guys from online... two of them have effected me greatly...

The first... a wonderful guy in Tulsa OK... he contacted me after reading one of my stories online... we e-mailed for several months and finally met in person. We decided to meet in the wonderful tourist town in Arkansas named Eureka Springs. It was by far the most wonderful weekend of my life thus far. We spent the weekend together... in a bed and breakfast... had the most incredible sex of my life... it was a wonderful experience for me. It was the first time in my life (since highschool) that I felt sexually desired... he was a wonderful man who opened me up to my sexual possibilities. He and I are still friends.. we have seen eachother once since then... but our lives are very different. He will always be a dear friend.... and I have no regrets meeting him in person... and having sex with him that first unforgettable night.

The second... he lived on the east coast... and altho we traveled 3 times to see one another... endless e-mails and phonecalls... meeting eachothers families... and spending 9 months in love with him... making plans to get married... moving me to the east coast... etc etc.. the relationship ended unexpectedly and without any explaination from him. Needless to say.... not sure if I will ever go down a similar road again...
Old 07-19-2002, 10:15 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Actually, one of my best friends is a very well established member here at Pixies I knew her before we found Pixies though

*Clint
Old 07-24-2002, 12:02 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
Curious....(I know, curiosity killed the cat) did you end up meeting?
Old 09-03-2002, 03:54 PM

I've met more women from online than you might want to know (although I've been online more years than you might imagine). Sometimes it goes well, sometimes not. No matter how well you think you've gotten to know them beforehand, you can never be sure how you'll get along in person until you try it. The only sure way to prevent disappointment, in my opinion, is to resist preconceptions and expectations. Try to keep a Zen attitude.
Old 09-05-2002, 11:22 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
About 15 months ago i met my bf threw a yahoo personal ad,we liked the way each other looked Expecting a one night stand pretty much ( we both were) lol....and now 15 months later
we're still together. I knew i was going to fall for him after a short period of time.I can't imagine not having met him.

Old 09-06-2002, 06:04 AM

I did that one time, and like most of life it was filled with a menagerie of expressions.

There was some disappointment, but in general it was a very good and growing experience.... I think I learned a lot about myself along the way.

While I advocate the whole never say never thing, I don't know that I would do it again.......lol Well ok, maybe if I didn't have to spend 13 hours shuffling in and out of airplanes etc I would re-consider another visit........LMAO !!

Whatever you choose just make sure you always leave yourself an out, a sort of safety net to escape if things are too much to deal with !!!!!!!!!! Be safe !!!!!